Passing to set up the run vs. Running to set up the pass
-
So we paid $1M less? Have you seen our cap's balance sheet right now? You don't think we could have afforded an extra $1M? Come on.
So we paid $1M less? Have you seen our cap's balance sheet right now? You don't think we could have afforded an extra $1M? Come on.
Smith made it clear that he didn't want to leave a playoff team and go to a rebuilding team. No free agent that is worth anything is choosing the Browns these days unless they are backing up the Brinks truck. No one in football, outside of Cleveland, wanted to give Bowe $9. Hartline is a definite 3 with flashes of a 2. I know you and I won't agree on this and our GM agrees with you. The idea that you can add a #2 and #2.5 and get a #1 but I don't see it.
-
Smith went to a team that everyone thought would be rebuilding though.
-
-
March 10th? Tomsula was their coach right? I was hearing the rumors of their demise as soon as he was announced.
-
March 10th? Tomsula was their coach right? I was hearing the rumors of their demise as soon as he was announced.
March 10th? Tomsula was their coach right? I was hearing the rumors of their demise as soon as he was announced.
Actually think they were blaming Harbaugh for everything. Now defensively they deteriorated over the offseason but offensively I still think they believe in Kaepernick, Boldin, & Hyde.
-
-
March 10th? Tomsula was their coach right? I was hearing the rumors of their demise as soon as he was announced.
March 10th? Tomsula was their coach right? I was hearing the rumors of their demise as soon as he was announced.
Because Tomsula was bad, or because the sources actually knew something? Since Smith had two full months to vet Tomsula apparently he was not a deal breaker.
I'm talking about the player exodus... Patrick Willis retired the day before Smith signed, March 11th. Other players who left came on or after Smith's signing.
-
Because Tomsula was bad coupled with the fact had been on the decline already.
-
-
11-4-1
12-4
8-8
-
-
I didn't say it was. "Coupled"
-
-
Where did I attribute the decline to the DL coach?
-
-
Green-Beckham that's why you have big, fast WRs
-
Green-Beckham that's why you have big, fast WRs
Green-Beckham that's why you have big, fast WRs
Totes
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login