How many snaps did D.Bryant have on Sunday?
-
I know he was in there toward the end of the game, and once I saw him I was like oh yeah that dude.....where the fuck was he? He's our best pass rusher right now but it seemed to me like he was barely in the game on Sunday unless he was church mousing it in and out of the rotation. Dude was pimp handing OL out of his way during preseason...
-
I don't know how many snaps, but credited with 4 tackles.
-
Snap counts are a weekly DBN feature...
http://www.dawgsbynature.com/2015/9/14/9322255/browns-week-1-defensive-snap-counts-vs-jets
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login