Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Travis Benjamin

Travis Benjamin

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
61 Posts 31 Posters 2.5k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Opal312 Opal312O
    • 2k Posts
    • 100 Reputation
    Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #1

    We always knew he was much more than just a punt returner. He's healthy now and has FOUR TDs in two games tied with Gronk.

    I sure hope Pettine is going to ride the hot hand with Manziel and Benjamin. We can win a lot of games with that duo, our defense and Crowell.

    DAMN THE TORPEDOES! FULL SPEED AHEAD!
    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
      • 28k Posts
      • 6k Reputation
      DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Farmer will trade him........

      "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
      1 Reply Last reply
      👍
      Quote Reply
      • Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 8k Posts
        • 1k Reputation
        Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I'm eating my crow on him.

        Looked like much more than a one-dimensional return man today. Solid to exceptional play all around for him.

        I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
        jrb12711J Mike HM 2 Replies Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • LBC mike LBC mikeL Reacting Well Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Dedicated One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
          • 3k Posts
          • 297 Reputation
          LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
          #4

          He just got shipped out for a 2017 7th round conditional pick to the steelers

          Tim Couch Pulls OutT 1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • LBC mikeL LBC mike

            He just got shipped out for a 2017 7th round conditional pick to the steelers

            Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
            • 8k Posts
            • 1k Reputation
            Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @lbc-mike said:

            He just got shipped out for a 2017 7th round conditional pick to the steelers

            Which one of Farmer's trades didn't you like?

            Let me rephrase - which former Brown did well this week? Or last week? Or last year?

            I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
            The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
              • 64k Posts
              • 8k Reputation
              C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
              #6

              West ... don't miss him.

              Great win ! The defense is just getting rolling...They need

              Bowe to step it up.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 23k Posts
                • 6k Reputation
                T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Yep Benjamin was MVP today.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • Opal312 Opal312O
                  • 2k Posts
                  • 100 Reputation
                  Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  And I thought I heard talk after the draft he might not make the team? I will eat crow if Manziel turns out to be the franchise QB. I wanted Garapollo or Blake Bortles who's done Zero.

                  DAMN THE TORPEDOES! FULL SPEED AHEAD!
                  The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 23k Posts
                    • 6k Reputation
                    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/article-5/Travis-Benjamin-press-conference-Browns-vs-Titans/30329441-e2fa-413d-8344-c5dd5016a6e5

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out

                      I'm eating my crow on him.

                      Looked like much more than a one-dimensional return man today. Solid to exceptional play all around for him.

                      jrb12711 jrb12711J Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 5k Posts
                      • 1k Reputation
                      jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

                      I'm eating my crow on him.

                      Looked like much more than a one-dimensional return man today. Solid to exceptional play all around for him

                      I'm right there with you too-heck I even thought he could be a cut candidate but thank God I'm not the one making decisions.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out

                        I'm eating my crow on him.

                        Looked like much more than a one-dimensional return man today. Solid to exceptional play all around for him.

                        Mike H Mike HM
                        • 724 Posts
                        • 274 Reputation
                        Mike HM Mike H wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

                        I'm eating my crow on him.

                        Looked like much more than a one-dimensional return man today. Solid to exceptional play all around for him.

                        Same. I wrote him off.

                        What a season so far for him

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
                          • 28k Posts
                          • 6k Reputation
                          DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          Benjamin was 'awesome' as you say. Fucking A.

                          "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • Ibleedbrown IbleedbrownI Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 5k Posts
                            • 2k Reputation
                            IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            There was a poster who railed about keeping him, since the organization had invested so much time in him. Hats off to that guy, and hats off to Benji.

                            ComeonmanC 1 Reply Last reply
                            👍
                            Quote Reply
                            • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown

                              There was a poster who railed about keeping him, since the organization had invested so much time in him. Hats off to that guy, and hats off to Benji.

                              Comeonman ComeonmanC Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                              • 2k Posts
                              • 359 Reputation
                              ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @ibleedbrown said:

                              There was a poster who railed about keeping him, since the organization had invested so much time in him. Hats off to that guy, and hats off to Benji.

                              Who was this poster?
                              IbleedbrownI 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • ComeonmanC Comeonman

                                @ibleedbrown said:

                                There was a poster who railed about keeping him, since the organization had invested so much time in him. Hats off to that guy, and hats off to Benji.

                                Who was this poster?
                                Ibleedbrown IbleedbrownI Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 5k Posts
                                • 2k Reputation
                                IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @comeonman said:

                                Who was this poster?

                                I really hate research. I prefer to get by on hazy recollections and half memories.

                                But for you, it was Flugel.

                                And you posted in this thread! Come on man comeonman!!!

                                http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=37681&page=1

                                ComeonmanC FlugelF 2 Replies Last reply
                                👍
                                Quote Reply
                                • IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown

                                  @comeonman said:

                                  Who was this poster?

                                  I really hate research. I prefer to get by on hazy recollections and half memories.

                                  But for you, it was Flugel.

                                  And you posted in this thread! Come on man comeonman!!!

                                  http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=37681&page=1

                                  Comeonman ComeonmanC Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                                  • 2k Posts
                                  • 359 Reputation
                                  ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @ibleedbrown said:

                                  I really hate research. I prefer to get by on hazy recollections and half memories.

                                  But for you, it was Flugel.

                                  And you posted in this thread! Come on man comeonman!!!

                                  http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=37681&page=1

                                  Getting old is a bitch. And I'm only 31.
                                  IbleedbrownI 1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • Pumpkin Eater P
                                    • 4k Posts
                                    • 297 Reputation
                                    P Pumpkin Eater wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    Well Brandon Weeden was 7/7 for a TD...

                                    :neutral_face:
                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • ComeonmanC Comeonman

                                      @ibleedbrown said:

                                      I really hate research. I prefer to get by on hazy recollections and half memories.

                                      But for you, it was Flugel.

                                      And you posted in this thread! Come on man comeonman!!!

                                      http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=37681&page=1

                                      Getting old is a bitch. And I'm only 31.
                                      Ibleedbrown IbleedbrownI Conversation Starter Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Reacting Well One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 5k Posts
                                      • 2k Reputation
                                      IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @comeonman said:

                                      Getting old is a bitch. And I'm only 31.

                                      Ha! No worries man. Like fine wine...

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • Soju SojuS
                                        • 945 Posts
                                        • 69 Reputation
                                        SojuS Soju wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        He's a straight beast.

                                        miktoxicM 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                                          • 24k Posts
                                          • 1k Reputation
                                          C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          as awesome as those returns are, am i the only one who cringes everytime the gunners converge on him? He's basically become our #1 so watching him approach that oncoming train has me nervous everytime. I hope at least he's been told under no circumstances are you to try that spin move again...cause he got hit in mid spin last time which is what tore the fuck out of his knee. Love the Manziel Benjamin connection brewing, don't want to see that derailed by him taking a grenade on a punt return.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate