Skip to content

Weeden

The Browns Board
72 32 3.9k
  • OMG, I work with a bunch of boys backers. This should be great! Couldn't happen to a nicer team. . . .

    Saw Luke McCown doing a Verizon commercial during the Texans 2nd loss. The image was on it's side and I thought he spent a lot of time there in Cleveland.

  • Ha ha he wasn't that bad. He threw a touchdown pass to Terence Williams. If Dallas has the best O-line in the NFL then why is Romo always breaking things.

  • We should trade for Weeden.

  • Weeded went 7-7 and a TD because Phili's D and particular their secondary is horrible. Lets see next week, teams will see his shitty tape and plan accordingly.

  • I am going to channel my inner Saint Theresa and wish Weeden success as the back up while Romo, who's supposed to have the best O line, recovers from the second broken collar bone of his career.

    Go Weeden!

    And thank you Browns for cutting ties with Terrance West. Thanks for the fumble, idiot.

    Also, to Chip Kelly: you really had the league going there for a while. Sam Bradford, Demarco Murray. And no pass,protection will get Sam Bradford killed while Murray is getting tackled behind the line of scrimmage.

    Odell Beckham had a good day with the Giants while they dropped to 0-2

    For once, I feel pretty good about our chances this year what with the Ravens 0-2

    We have a boat load of talent on both sides of the ball. It's going to come down to coaching and execution. Penalties and turnovers.

    So in comes Oakland who just handed a loss to the Ravens who looked horrible!

    We're going to need a solid outing from our defense and no mistakes on offense but will get the win.

  • really?

    blech.

  • 😵 :wacko: 😵 :wacko: After 2 weeks I don't know what to think about any team?? 😵 :wacko: 😵

    I'm glad Chip Kelly is failing, Weeden at the helm is a riot ! Other than that, who is the real deal???

  • "Hello Jerry, Jimmy H here. Nah, Ray's on extended vacation so I thought I'd share with you what the homeless guy told me this morning. Trade me straight up, Weedon for Johnny Football. I get my pocket passer and you get.......................well your home-state phenom back. Deal?" 😉

  • dont look now, but Brandon Weeden has the highest passer rating in the league(149.7)....hahaha.....

    That'll last......😉

  • Cowboys have got to be in contention to go from first to worst without the three key playmakers from last season - Bryant, Murray and now Romo? Weeden, McFadden and WR-by-committee isn't going to get them far.

  • Cowboys have got to be in contention to go from first to worst without the three key playmakers from last season - Bryant, Murray and now Romo? Weeden, McFadden and WR-by-committee isn't going to get them far.

    @gftchris said:

    Cowboys have got to be in contention to go from first to worst without the three key playmakers from last season - Bryant, Murray and now Romo

    exactly my thoughts......they are in big big trouble......

  • Ha ha he wasn't that bad. He threw a touchdown pass to Terence Williams. If Dallas has the best O-line in the NFL then why is Romo always breaking things.

    @opal312 said:

    Ha ha he wasn't that bad. He threw a touchdown pass to Terence Williams. If Dallas has the best O-line in the NFL then why is Romo always breaking things.

    Because he's sort of fragile- not as bad as Sam Bradford. The tackle he got hurt on wasn't particularly nasty.

  • Serious question:

    Next presidential election, 2 names on the ballot: Weeds or Trump, who ya got?

    Go!

  • I don't mind seeing the Cowboys fail, so I will enjoy watching Weeden.

    The Dez injury I'm not so happy with, because he's on my fantasy team 🙁

  • Have Dez as well.. 🙁

  • I bet Weeds is a hell of a slow pitch softball pitcher.

  • Serious question:

    Next presidential election, 2 names on the ballot: Weeds or Trump, who ya got?

    Go!

    @c-town-s-soldier said:

    Serious question:

    Next presidential election, 2 names on the ballot: Weeds or Trump, who ya got?

    Go!

    Think of these prospects:

    Trump could do for our nation what he did for the USFL!

  • dont look now, but Brandon Weeden has the highest passer rating in the league(149.7)....hahaha.....

    That'll last......😉

    @mudfly said:

    dont look now, but Brandon Weeden has the highest passer rating in the league(149.7)....hahaha.....

    shhhhhh.... Wheezy still thinks it's Pre-season....

  • Demarco Murray carried the ball 13 times yesterday for a total of 2 yards.

    Even Trent Richardson would laugh at those numbers.

  • WAIT!!

    sorry...just had to do a weeden in the tank. flushed it now.