Weeden
-
-
... and now it's being reported that Witten is being treated for not one, but two sprained ankles and is uncertain for Sunday...
-
I bet the Cowboys win at least 3 of the next 8 games while Romo is out. If there's a bye in there that means they're only 5-4. Not terrible with Romo coming back.
The O is so strong I don't think Dez has a huge impact. The D is looking quite stout. The real issue is the Redskins actually look legit with the RG3 distraction gone.
You were not a member of this board.....or a Browns fan during the Weeden era.
And yes, Weeden can make up for the loss of Romo, Bryant, and Murray all by himself. He is that dynamic.
Yes, yes indeed.
(and hopefully you haven't learned everything you know about sarcasm from Sheldon Cooper)
You were not a member of this board.....or a Browns fan during the Weeden era.
And yes, Weeden can make up for the loss of Romo, Bryant, and Murray all by himself. He is that dynamic.
Yes, yes indeed.
(and hopefully you haven't learned everything you know about sarcasm from Sheldon Cooper)
Wasn't on this board but was a Browns fan, to be clear.
-
... and the 'Boys just traded with BUF for Matt Cassell...
Another case of the deadly endorsement...
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000536885/article/cowboys-trade-for-bills-qb-matt-cassel
Dallas traded for Bills quarterback Matt Cassel on Tuesday, the team announced. NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport was the first to report the news. The Bills sent a 2017 seventh-round pick to the Cowboys for a 2017 fifth-round pick as well, NFL Media's Albert Breer reported, according to a Cowboys team source.
Cassel and a 7th for a 5th...
-
I'm glad for the Cowboys...That gives 'em an active QB with an IQ higher than his uniform number.
-
Yes, his passes are a thing of beauty, tight spiral, great velocity- right to the other team. He also has a unique underhand delivery he uses on occasion.
... and the 'Boys just traded with BUF for Matt Cassell...
Another case of the deadly endorsement...
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000536885/article/cowboys-trade-for-bills-qb-matt-cassel
Dallas traded for Bills quarterback Matt Cassel on Tuesday, the team announced. NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport was the first to report the news. The Bills sent a 2017 seventh-round pick to the Cowboys for a 2017 fifth-round pick as well, NFL Media's Albert Breer reported, according to a Cowboys team source.
Cassel and a 7th for a 5th...Cassel will be starting by the end of October if We-done plays down to the level we all know he's capable of.
-
Matt Cassel has to be the starter now, right? Weeded has proven that if he is your starter it's time to turn to the trading block, or free agency, or literally anywhere else.
-
Matt Cassel has to be the starter now, right? Weeded has proven that if he is your starter it's time to turn to the trading block, or free agency, or literally anywhere else.
Matt Cassel has to be the starter now, right? Weeded has proven that if he is your starter it's time to turn to the trading block, or free agency, or literally anywhere else.
Uncle Rico.
-
London Fletcher is not as impressed as Jones.
"I almost crashed my car,” Fletcher said of hearing Jones' compliment. “Listen, we played against Brandon Weeden when he was in Cleveland, and man, he threw me an interception – I thought I was playing catch with my kid in the park or in the backyard, man."
-
Danny White: ‘Weeden Can Take Cowboys To Super Bowl’
http://gioandjones.radio.cbssports.com/2015/09/25/danny-white-weeden-can-take-cowboys-to-super-bowl/
-
I wonder if anyone will buy Dallas Weeden jerseys to hang in the closet with the Dallas Kosar jerseys?
WSS
-
I wonder if anyone will buy Dallas Weeden jerseys to hang in the closet with the Dallas Kosar jerseys?
WSS
I wonder if anyone will buy Dallas Weeden jerseys to hang in the closet with the Dallas Kosar jerseys?
WSS
Coming out of the closet are you Steve?

"Not that there is anything wrong with that"-Seinfeld

-
I wonder if anyone will buy Dallas Weeden jerseys to hang in the closet with the Dallas Kosar jerseys?
WSS
I wonder if anyone will buy Dallas Weeden jerseys to hang in the closet with the Dallas Kosar jerseys?
Dunno, but if Wheezy does well, then there may be a market for his old Browns jerseys...
The ebay add writes itself... "Cowboy fans! Own them all!!!"
-
I have a Kosar Dallas Jersey
MY great aunt was a huge Bernie fan. When she died, I helped clear out her house, she had a shrine to Bernie
I got a Kosar #20 Miami jersey, #19 Browns jersey, #18 Dallas jersey, and a #19 Dolphins jersey.
Not to mention numerous Browns, American Greeting, RTA, and other memento's
-
I wonder if anyone will buy Dallas Weeden jerseys to hang in the closet with the Dallas Kosar jerseys?
WSS
Coming out of the closet are you Steve?

"Not that there is anything wrong with that"-Seinfeld

Coming out of the closet are you Steve?

"Not that there is anything wrong with that"-Seinfeld

I'm too fat for that; I have to come out of the garage...

WSS
-
I have a Kosar Dallas Jersey
MY great aunt was a huge Bernie fan. When she died, I helped clear out her house, she had a shrine to Bernie
I got a Kosar #20 Miami jersey, #19 Browns jersey, #18 Dallas jersey, and a #19 Dolphins jersey.
Not to mention numerous Browns, American Greeting, RTA, and other memento's
I have a Kosar Dallas Jersey
MY great aunt was a huge Bernie fan. When she died, I helped clear out her house, she had a shrine to Bernie
I got a Kosar #20 Miami jersey, #19 Browns jersey, #18 Dallas jersey, and a #19 Dolphins jersey.
Not to mention numerous Browns, American Greeting, RTA, and other memento's
Hoorta is your great aunt???
WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
