Skip to content

Weeden

The Browns Board
72 32 3.9k
  • Wonder if I can hire Weeden to throw football's at my birthday party??

  • Expecting a clay pigeon attack?

    BTW... kudos to Buf.

    Cut QB.

    Resign QB at a discount.

    Trade QB and a 7th for a 5th...

    Not bad...

    Not Patriot quality QB cashing, but not bad...

  • Matt Cassel has to be the starter now, right? Weeded has proven that if he is your starter it's time to turn to the trading block, or free agency, or literally anywhere else.

  • Matt Cassel has to be the starter now, right? Weeded has proven that if he is your starter it's time to turn to the trading block, or free agency, or literally anywhere else.

    @roycerolls said:

    Matt Cassel has to be the starter now, right? Weeded has proven that if he is your starter it's time to turn to the trading block, or free agency, or literally anywhere else.

    Uncle Rico.

  • He's a thing of beauty on throwing a football. His passing motion and his arm, frankly, you won't see a more gifted passer, power, accuracy, the entire aspect of it.


    0ap3000000536652.jpg



    @mudfly said:

    He's a thing of beauty on throwing a football. His passing motion and his arm, frankly, you won't see a more gifted passer, power, accuracy, the entire aspect of it.

    0ap3000000536652.jpg

    London Fletcher is not as impressed as Jones.

    "I almost crashed my car,” Fletcher said of hearing Jones' compliment. “Listen, we played against Brandon Weeden when he was in Cleveland, and man, he threw me an interception – I thought I was playing catch with my kid in the park or in the backyard, man."

  • I wonder if anyone will buy Dallas Weeden jerseys to hang in the closet with the Dallas Kosar jerseys?

    WSS

  • I wonder if anyone will buy Dallas Weeden jerseys to hang in the closet with the Dallas Kosar jerseys?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    I wonder if anyone will buy Dallas Weeden jerseys to hang in the closet with the Dallas Kosar jerseys?

    WSS

    Coming out of the closet are you Steve? 😄

    "Not that there is anything wrong with that"-Seinfeld 😁

  • I wonder if anyone will buy Dallas Weeden jerseys to hang in the closet with the Dallas Kosar jerseys?

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    I wonder if anyone will buy Dallas Weeden jerseys to hang in the closet with the Dallas Kosar jerseys?

    Dunno, but if Wheezy does well, then there may be a market for his old Browns jerseys...

    The ebay add writes itself... "Cowboy fans! Own them all!!!"

  • I have a Kosar Dallas Jersey

    MY great aunt was a huge Bernie fan. When she died, I helped clear out her house, she had a shrine to Bernie

    I got a Kosar #20 Miami jersey, #19 Browns jersey, #18 Dallas jersey, and a #19 Dolphins jersey.

    Not to mention numerous Browns, American Greeting, RTA, and other memento's

  • @westside-steve said:

    I wonder if anyone will buy Dallas Weeden jerseys to hang in the closet with the Dallas Kosar jerseys?

    WSS

    Coming out of the closet are you Steve? 😄

    "Not that there is anything wrong with that"-Seinfeld 😁

    @texasag1969 said:

    Coming out of the closet are you Steve? 😄

    "Not that there is anything wrong with that"-Seinfeld 😁

    I'm too fat for that; I have to come out of the garage...

    😉

    WSS

  • I have a Kosar Dallas Jersey

    MY great aunt was a huge Bernie fan. When she died, I helped clear out her house, she had a shrine to Bernie

    I got a Kosar #20 Miami jersey, #19 Browns jersey, #18 Dallas jersey, and a #19 Dolphins jersey.

    Not to mention numerous Browns, American Greeting, RTA, and other memento's

    @browns149 said:

    I have a Kosar Dallas Jersey

    MY great aunt was a huge Bernie fan. When she died, I helped clear out her house, she had a shrine to Bernie

    I got a Kosar #20 Miami jersey, #19 Browns jersey, #18 Dallas jersey, and a #19 Dolphins jersey.

    Not to mention numerous Browns, American Greeting, RTA, and other memento's

    Hoorta is your great aunt???

    WSS

  • @the-gipper said:

    You were not a member of this board.....or a Browns fan during the Weeden era.

    And yes, Weeden can make up for the loss of Romo, Bryant, and Murray all by himself. He is that dynamic.

    Yes, yes indeed.

    (and hopefully you haven't learned everything you know about sarcasm from Sheldon Cooper)

    Obviously, he didn't see this one.

    @hoorta said:

    Obviously, he didn't see this one.

    Oh god! I thought I forgot it...

  • @browns149 said:

    I have a Kosar Dallas Jersey

    MY great aunt was a huge Bernie fan. When she died, I helped clear out her house, she had a shrine to Bernie

    I got a Kosar #20 Miami jersey, #19 Browns jersey, #18 Dallas jersey, and a #19 Dolphins jersey.

    Not to mention numerous Browns, American Greeting, RTA, and other memento's

    Hoorta is your great aunt???

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    Hoorta is your great aunt???

    WSS

    Hey Steve, I've always liked Bernie- but I don't have a private Bernie shrine.

    Speaking of Bernie- I was just at his namesake restaurant (Kosar's) at the Northfield Rocksino. Our board major domo Ateneas was there too- at another table. First class high end joint. You'd feel out of place if you came in jeans. Really good food, but you're going to spend some bucks to enjoy it.

  • He's a thing of beauty on throwing a football. His passing motion and his arm, frankly, you won't see a more gifted passer, power, accuracy, the entire aspect of it.


    0ap3000000536652.jpg



    @mudfly said:

    He's a thing of beauty on throwing a football. His passing motion and his arm, frankly, you won't see a more gifted passer, power, accuracy, the entire aspect of it.

    0ap3000000536652.jpg

    n4tv7r.gif

  • @hoorta said:

    Obviously, he didn't see this one.

    Oh god! I thought I forgot it...

    @the-italian-dawgpound said:

    Oh god! I thought I forgot it...

    I think I swore in languages that haven't been invented yet.

  • @westside-steve said:

    Hoorta is your great aunt???

    WSS

    Hey Steve, I've always liked Bernie- but I don't have a private Bernie shrine.

    Speaking of Bernie- I was just at his namesake restaurant (Kosar's) at the Northfield Rocksino. Our board major domo Ateneas was there too- at another table. First class high end joint. You'd feel out of place if you came in jeans. Really good food, but you're going to spend some bucks to enjoy it.

    @hoorta said:

    Hey Steve, I've always liked Bernie- but I don't have a private Bernie shrine.

    Speaking of Bernie- I was just at his namesake restaurant (Kosar's) at the Northfield Rocksino. Our board major domo Ateneas was there too- at another table. First class high end joint. You'd feel out of place if you came in jeans. Really good food, but you're going to spend some bucks to enjoy it.

    I don't mind dropping a lot of dough on a good plate of chow.

    WSS

  • I was just reminded that Jason Garrett was a former Cowboy backup QB...

    Does that put Wheezy in line for Dallas HC?

  • Went from "thing of beauty" to "limited" in record time...

    Thing is he looked pretty good... for an old man...

  • Went from "thing of beauty" to "limited" in record time...

    Thing is he looked pretty good... for an old man...

    @tour2ma said:

    Went from "thing of beauty" to "limited" in record time...

    LOL