Weeden
-
-
Oh god! I thought I forgot it...
I think I swore in languages that haven't been invented yet.
-
Hoorta is your great aunt???
WSS
Hey Steve, I've always liked Bernie- but I don't have a private Bernie shrine.
Speaking of Bernie- I was just at his namesake restaurant (Kosar's) at the Northfield Rocksino. Our board major domo Ateneas was there too- at another table. First class high end joint. You'd feel out of place if you came in jeans. Really good food, but you're going to spend some bucks to enjoy it.
Hey Steve, I've always liked Bernie- but I don't have a private Bernie shrine.
Speaking of Bernie- I was just at his namesake restaurant (Kosar's) at the Northfield Rocksino. Our board major domo Ateneas was there too- at another table. First class high end joint. You'd feel out of place if you came in jeans. Really good food, but you're going to spend some bucks to enjoy it.
I don't mind dropping a lot of dough on a good plate of chow.
WSS
-
Went from "thing of beauty" to "limited" in record time...
Thing is he looked pretty good... for an old man...
-
The Sunset Limited?

-
SHOCKING!!!!

Report: Cowboys benching Brandon Weeden for Matt Cassel
-
Fucking Holmgren
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

