Skip to content

Horseshoe Casino - I had a psychic vision

The Browns Board
13 6 636
  • It was this guy: The Aten

    akhenaten_and_the_aten.jpg

  • No, no ... it was a real guy. My vision could have been influenced by my Wonderful Cute Wife and

    the rest of their girls group trip to the casino yesterday, to celebrate their Mother's birthday...

    but I don't think so...... even though she laughed about seeing a guy wearing the Brownsboard shirt.... 🙂

    (actually, the guy on the left with the striped shirt.... maybe.)

  • No, no ... it was a real guy. My vision could have been influenced by my Wonderful Cute Wife and

    the rest of their girls group trip to the casino yesterday, to celebrate their Mother's birthday...

    but I don't think so...... even though she laughed about seeing a guy wearing the Brownsboard shirt.... 🙂

    (actually, the guy on the left with the striped shirt.... maybe.)

    @calfoxwc said:

    (actually, the guy on the left with the striped shirt.... maybe.)

    my best friend and his son....from 18 years ago........

    those were the days.

  • Was that him? There was a younger guy with him...

  • no. we spent all sunday moving the kid while i got to listen to a giants game on the radio in the background. still haven't seen a replay of the game.

    guess it was good...... 😵

  • One of the bettingest Brownsboard members was there today. No, wait, it was Vegas...

    no, ...it was the second floor....of... YES @! The Horseshoe Casino, in Cleveland !

    Husky guy.... I see... a Brownsboard shirt...and a lava-lav...no... shorts.

    I just can't see who he was, but he was walking past the blackjack tables....maybe

    lunchtime. I don't see his face in my vision. He seems like he has a husky build... seems

    to be somewhere around...5'10" maybe?

    but I've been home all day, honestly. So the details are kinda fuzzy. Who the hell was that?

    Maybe I should go on "America's Got Talent" ..... as another mentalist !!!! Flugels called me

    at home about noon - he can vouch for me being at home about noon.

    The famous Mik-created Brownsboard shirt was there. I don't have these visions often...

    maybe it was the Browns victory... maybe too much green tea. But I need to know who it was...

    @calfoxwc said:

    One of the bettingest Brownsboard members was there today. No, wait, it was Vegas...

    no, ...it was the second floor....of... YES @! The Horseshoe Casino, in Cleveland !

    Husky guy.... I see... a Brownsboard shirt...and a lava-lav...no... shorts.

    I just can't see who he was, but he was walking past the blackjack tables....maybe

    lunchtime. I don't see his face in my vision. He seems like he has a husky build... seems

    to be somewhere around...5'10" maybe?

    but I've been home all day, honestly. So the details are kinda fuzzy. Who the hell was that?

    Maybe I should go on "America's Got Talent" ..... as another mentalist !!!! Flugels called me

    at home about noon - he can vouch for me being at home about noon.

    The famous Mik-created Brownsboard shirt was there. I don't have these visions often...

    maybe it was the Browns victory... maybe too much green tea. But I need to know who it was...

    You smoking that wacky weed cal?

  • Mushrooms...

  • where? who? when?

    now?

  • nah, My Wife and the gals were up there - she noticed the shirt as the two guys

    walked by.

    Now I may never know who it was. I hate not knowing stuff.

    dammit. 😡

  • Was it #71?

    Mikes_zpsj4srsour.jpg

  • nah, we know Canton Mike and his family. Wasn't him.... 😉