Another Former Brown QB to Start: Luke McCown
-
I know this is the Browns Board but it's a long time between games when you love football.
Drew Brees has a shoulder injury and they're talking about Luke McCown starting. I'm so old I remember when we drafted him.
I did not realize he was even on a team! So Weeden and McCown will be starting for Dallas and New Orleans.
Time to count my Browns Blessings! The Browns, who have been much ballyhooed in the off season, have reason for optimism while a whole lot of other teams are in trouble early in the season.
-
Wonder if he starts if he loses his deal with Verizon with all those "back up" commercials...
-
My wife thinks those commercials
-
-
suck?
are witty?
-
They will pick somebody else up, I can't believe he's still in the league honestly (because he's so terrible).
Funny how we took Luke McCown's older brother...11 years later.
-

-
Time to see if that generator can actually carry the load...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
