Skip to content

Cheap Tailgate Truck

Tailgate Party
3 2 8.3k
  • I owned a truck that I sold earlier this summer for a few hundred bucks to a family friend. It was a 93' Ranger total Beater, spray canned red.

    Anyway, my mom's boyfriend does graphics and has a vinyl plotter and all that stuff. So after a bit of work, it now looks like an awesome, yet cheap, vehicle to take to the tailgate.

    IMG_20150926_145301.jpg

    IMG_20150926_143932.jpg

    IMG_20150926_135100.jpg

    I just thought I'd share, it'll be at the muni pretty much every home game. There's some other stuff to be done to it, but I think it's a cool tailgate vehicle for about ~$500

  • yeah i got a roland cutter (not a plotter.....plotters print, cutters cut).

    wanted to do some vehicle graphics on my wife's new car and she almost kicked me in the nuts when mentioning it as a joke.

  • Yea that's all just cut solid colors, nothing printed.

    That truck doesn't have much life left, I just thought it was cool turning something ugly and gross into something interesting to look at.