* * * Official Raiders @ Browns Game Day Thread * * *
-
Twin thread syndrome...
@tour2ma said:
Inactives are out, but Browns owe us a couple:
Player Position Status
Justin Ellis DT Inactive
Jon Feliciano OG Inactive
Benson Mayowa DE Inactive
Matt McCants T Inactive
Dexter McDonald CB Inactive
Jamize Olawale RB Inactive
Rod Streater WR Inactive
Justin Tuck DE Active
Charles Woodson FS Active
Player Position Status
E.J. Bibbs TE Inactive
Dwayne Bowe WR Inactive
Desmond Bryant DE Inactive
Scott Solomon LB Inactive
Updated and complete:
Austin Davis QB Inactive
Robert Turbin RB Inactive
K'Waun Williams DB Inactive
-
Heart Browns 20 Raiders 17, Head Raiders 17 Browns 13
-
Heart Browns 20 Raiders 17, Head Raiders 17 Browns 13
Heart Browns 20 Raiders 17, Head Raiders 17 Browns 13
your head is stupid
-
Heart Browns 20 Raiders 17, Head Raiders 17 Browns 13
your head is stupid
-
Alrighty I guess mine wasn't satisfactory.
-
The more I watch Joe Haden, the less I see anything special about him. He's getting beat constantly.
-
Man that wasn't a hold a Schwartz
-
Gonna say something I never thought I'd say..............................put Manziel in!!!!
-
Gonna say something I never thought I'd say..............................put Manziel in!!!!
Gonna say something I never thought I'd say..............................put Manziel in!!!!
Seriously? It's been two drives....
-
Gonna say something I never thought I'd say..............................put Manziel in!!!!
Seriously? It's been two drives....
Seriously? It's been two drives....
Yea......really.
-
Fortunately, the Raiders showed up to slow down Oakland...
-
Fortunately, the Raiders showed up to slow down Oakland...
Fortunately, the Raiders showed up to slow down Oakland...
But the Browns have managed to keep the Oakland drive going

-
We should have drafted Carr.
-
Can we cut mingo yet? He can't set the edge, rush the passer, or make tackles. What good is he?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login