Latest Polls
-
It was a really good game for Michigan.
-
Terrible one for BYU. They definitely weren't a top 25 team. They were the unluckiest lucky team in the country lol.
Also, Michigan is killing it in defensive rankings.
I am surprised OSU stuck with Jones too
-
Say Sayonara to these schools in the college playoff race, each of whom had been considered a potential contender:
Ga. Tech
Mizzouri
Arizona
Arizona St.
Oregon
Say Hello to these schools who can at least be considered "in the hunt" if all goes well in the future for them:
Utah
Cal
Florida
UCLA
West Va.
Boise St.
-
Florida can be "in the hunt" but not us?
-
Well Florida's undefeated, so....
-
Really? Wow I had thought they would have lost by now.
Boise State then...
-
Yeah. They shouldn't have been included.
-
Florida can be "in the hunt" but not us?
TUN has a loss, Fla. does not.
Its a week by week thing. I expect Fla to lose this week.
-
Really? Wow I had thought they would have lost by now.
Boise State then...
If Boise St. would go undefeated, they would be given consideration for the Playoff. I don't know if they would make it....but they would be given a hearing.
-
Really? Wow I had thought they would have lost by now.
Boise State then...
If Boise St. would go undefeated, they would be given consideration for the Playoff. I don't know if they would make it....but they would be given a hearing.
If Boise St. would go undefeated, they would be given consideration for the Playoff. I don't know if they would make it....but they would be given a hearing.
Boise lost to BYU.
By that same logic, if Michigan wins out, we'd make the playoff. There are still a lot of teams technically in play.
-
If Boise St. would go undefeated, they would be given consideration for the Playoff. I don't know if they would make it....but they would be given a hearing.
Boise lost to BYU.
By that same logic, if Michigan wins out, we'd make the playoff. There are still a lot of teams technically in play.
Boise lost to BYU.
By that same logic, if Michigan wins out, we'd make the playoff. There are still a lot of teams technically in play.
This year? OK, never mind. I thought Boise was undefeated.
-
Here are the Big Games this week between ranked teams:
#13 West Va. vs. #15 Oklahoma
#8 Georgia vs. #13 Alabama
#3 Ole Miss vs. #25 Florida
#21 Miss. St. vs. #14 Tex. A&M
Other Top 25 teams with apparent tough matchups:
#4 TCU vs. Texas
#16 Northwestern vs. Minnesota
#19 Wisconsin vs. undefeated Iowa
#5 Baylor vs. Texas Tech
#20 Oklahoma St. vs. undefeated Kansas St.
#24 Cal vs. Washington St.
#7 UCLA vs. Arizona St.
#18 Stanford vs. Arizona
#1 Ohio St. vs. undefeated Indiana
Here are some unranked undefeated teams that bear watching:
Miami, (FL)
Temple
Iowa
Kansas St.
Memphis
Houston
NC St.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login