Bitch, Moan
-
Moan, bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Moan
??? Not exactly like we were playing the Patriots or Seahawks.
The Browns laid an ostrich sized egg at home- in all phases- against a team that hadn't won in Cleveland in 30 years? Happy, happy, joy joy.
-
or if we drafted bridgewater, watkins and mack we'd be shoe-ins for the superbowl.
HA!!!!!!
-
Realized something today. If the Browns had drafted Andy Dalton he would be outta the league by now.
-
or if we drafted bridgewater, watkins and mack we'd be shoe-ins for the superbowl.
HA!!!!!!
or if we drafted bridgewater, watkins and mack we'd be shoe-ins for the superbowl.
HA!!!!!!
No way Watkins is always getting hurt. Mike Evans, Carr or Kalhil Mack and Carr I like Bridgewater but not sure he will go to super bowl until he has a few yrs under his belt. But the Vilings defense has improved. They need more pieces.
-
Insightful as always.Moan, bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Moan
-
You forgot about the sigh.
I'm seriously considering no more season tickets. I've had them since 1979, but I'm close to saying hell with it.
I just can't understand how they game plan all week and lay egg after egg.
You forgot about the sigh.
I'm seriously considering no more season tickets. I've had them since 1979, but I'm close to saying hell with it.
I just can't understand how they game plan all week and lay egg after egg.
I'll never stop supporting the Browns as a fan but you guys who still have season tickets are better than I am if I lived in the area. No way would I continue to pour that type of money into it.
-
No bitching or moaning here... I actually fell asleep during the 2nd half...
This team is becoming unwatchable...
When I heard they almost came back, it didn't surprise me to hear McCown threw a game-clinching INT and it didn't surprise me they came back b/c Oakland surely softened their D...
I'll get excited if they put Manziel in. He at least makes them worth watching. I know 7 wins is our ceiling with McCown... I don't know what our ceiling (or our floor for that matter) is with Manziel...
-
No bitching or moaning here... I actually fell asleep during the 2nd half...
This team is becoming unwatchable...
When I heard they almost came back, it didn't surprise me to hear McCown threw a game-clinching INT and it didn't surprise me they came back b/c Oakland surely softened their D...
I'll get excited if they put Manziel in. He at least makes them worth watching. I know 7 wins is our ceiling with McCown... I don't know what our ceiling (or our floor for that matter) is with Manziel...
No bitching or moaning here... I actually fell asleep during the 2nd half...
This team is becoming unwatchable...
When I heard they almost came back, it didn't surprise me to hear McCown threw a game-clinching INT and it didn't surprise me they came back b/c Oakland surely softened their D...
I'll get excited if they put Manziel in. He at least makes them worth watching. I know 7 wins is our ceiling with McCown... I don't know what our ceiling (or our floor for that matter) is with Manziel...
7 wins is a generous ceiling for either QB.
A one-dimensional offense will never win.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login