Skip to content

I think I've seen this kind of season before

The Browns Board
44 22 1.8k
  • @jcam222 said:

    Look I think it's time for Manziel as well but calling McCown a pussy is absurd. Seeing some of the hits he takes on the field pushing for extra yards he is far from a pussy. I'm guessing he could easily kick your ass.

    Im 6 foot 6 250 pounds with 5% body fat. I doubt he could take me.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @soju said:

    Im 6 foot 6 250 pounds with 5% body fat. I doubt he could take me.

    Cardale, is that you?

  • @clevfan4life said:

    You think we'll win 5 more games? Where? Go look at the schedule dude, I don't see a potential win anywhere till Dec when we play the 9'ers.

    I think we beat the Chargers next Sunday

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @mark-o said:

    I think we beat the Chargers next Sunday

    Can I hit that crack pipe with you some time?

  • @jcam222 said:

    Look I think it's time for Manziel as well but calling McCown a pussy is absurd. Seeing some of the hits he takes on the field pushing for extra yards he is far from a pussy. I'm guessing he could easily kick your ass.

    Im 6 foot 6 250 pounds with 5% body fat. I doubt he could take me.

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @soju said:

    Im 6 foot 6 250 pounds with 5% body fat. I doubt he could take me.

    Even if that's in the realm of true I think he could kick your ass.
  • @jcam222 said:

    Look I think it's time for Manziel as well but calling McCown a pussy is absurd. Seeing some of the hits he takes on the field pushing for extra yards he is far from a pussy. I'm guessing he could easily kick your ass.

    Im 6 foot 6 250 pounds with 5% body fat. I doubt he could take me.

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @soju said:

    Im 6 foot 6 250 pounds with 5% body fat. I doubt he could take me.

    Riiiggghhhttt. Pics or gtfo

  • @soju said:

    Im 6 foot 6 250 pounds with 5% body fat. I doubt he could take me.

    Riiiggghhhttt. Pics or gtfo

    SojuS Soju wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Riiiggghhhttt. Pics or gtfo

    Listen tot he way I talk on this board. Do you think some pipsqueek would be talking a big game like me if he couldn't back it up? Get real bro. If you really need pics I may post later.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Riiiggghhhttt. Pics or gtfo

    Listen tot he way I talk on this board. Do you think some pipsqueek would be talking a big game like me if he couldn't back it up? Get real bro. If you really need pics I may post later.

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by jcam222
    #23

    @soju said:

    Listen tot he way I talk on this board. Do you think some pipsqueek would be talking a big game like me if he couldn't back it up? Get real bro. If you really need pics I may post later.

    that's the thing. Your posts would NOT indicate a buffed up badass. You come off like a smart ass spoiled punk. While you occasionally have a valid point ( I stress occasionally) your approach is more ASShole than BadASS. Now this is where you threaten to beat me BRO lol. Seriously the value you bring to the board is non existent.
  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Riiiggghhhttt. Pics or gtfo

    Listen tot he way I talk on this board. Do you think some pipsqueek would be talking a big game like me if he couldn't back it up? Get real bro. If you really need pics I may post later.

    W Why wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @soju said:

    Listen tot he way I talk on this board. Do you think some pipsqueek would be talking a big game like me if he couldn't back it up? Get real bro. If you really need pics I may post later.

    Whether you're a badass or not internet tough guys are funny regardless

    post-24909-0-32634600-1443412647_thumb.jpeg

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #25

    meanwhile mccown was what, the #6 rated qb today?

    if you want to bitch today/nite about anyone it's o'neill's defensive scheme. i only had an hour to se some red zone coverage of the browns/oakland game and it looked like the keystone cops trying to stop a run from scrimmage. my ny friends were yelling out "where were the lbs!?!" as someone scamperred for 40 yards untouched by anyone.

    guess shelton alone isn't the answer there and it's getting tiresome to keep hearing the browns are the last in the league in run defense.

    that's who you bitch at or about. not josh mccown.

  • meanwhile mccown was what, the #6 rated qb today?

    if you want to bitch today/nite about anyone it's o'neill's defensive scheme. i only had an hour to se some red zone coverage of the browns/oakland game and it looked like the keystone cops trying to stop a run from scrimmage. my ny friends were yelling out "where were the lbs!?!" as someone scamperred for 40 yards untouched by anyone.

    guess shelton alone isn't the answer there and it's getting tiresome to keep hearing the browns are the last in the league in run defense.

    that's who you bitch at or about. not josh mccown.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @miktoxic said:

    ... my ny friends were yelling out "where were the lbs!?!"

    In the white uni's...

  • @jcam222 said:

    Look I think it's time for Manziel as well but calling McCown a pussy is absurd. Seeing some of the hits he takes on the field pushing for extra yards he is far from a pussy. I'm guessing he could easily kick your ass.

    Im 6 foot 6 250 pounds with 5% body fat. I doubt he could take me.

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @soju said:

    Im 6 foot 6 250 pounds with 5% body fat. I doubt he could take me.

    After a miserable game today, thank you for this gem..... It is the perfect nightcap, and will send me to bed with a smile on my face 😆

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #28

    Do you even ufc Soju brah?

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by TexasAg1969
    #29

    Internet tough guys crack me up. So full of themselves that they can't distinguish their asses from their mouths because both are full of shit. 😆

    By the way I can eat 50 eggs. LOL! 😛

  • @jcam222 said:

    Look I think it's time for Manziel as well but calling McCown a pussy is absurd. Seeing some of the hits he takes on the field pushing for extra yards he is far from a pussy. I'm guessing he could easily kick your ass.

    Im 6 foot 6 250 pounds with 5% body fat. I doubt he could take me.

    letsgojacketsL letsgojackets wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @soju said:

    Im 6 foot 6 250 pounds with 5% body fat. I doubt he could take me.

    Do you even lift bro?

  • @mark-o said:

    I think we beat the Chargers next Sunday

    Can I hit that crack pipe with you some time?

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #31

    i

    @clevfan4life said:

    Can I hit that crack pipe with you some time

    they have a shit ton of injuries to the oline and their defense isn't very good anyways. We are winning......bet the kids lunch money

  • i

    @clevfan4life said:

    Can I hit that crack pipe with you some time

    they have a shit ton of injuries to the oline and their defense isn't very good anyways. We are winning......bet the kids lunch money

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @mark-o said:

    We are winning......bet the kids lunch money

    Wouldnt surprise me......

    "IF" the Browns players have any heart or character at all, they will be ashamed of how they played.....completely embarrassed.....and will step up and play to their potential...

    "IF"..... we shall see.....

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #33

    It just sucks because the Chargers are in the same emotional boat.

  • It just sucks because the Chargers are in the same emotional boat.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @wargograw said:

    It just sucks because the Chargers are in the same emotional boat.

    with 3 injuries to starters on the oline which wasnt that good to begin with.

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #35

    It was solid to begin with. Top 10. But you have a point.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
    #36

    Im 6 foot 6 250 pounds with 5% body fat. I doubt he could take me. Belligerent 240 lbs of asswipe

    ********************************************

    Sounds like a little 5' krav maga master could easily elbow you in the crotch and take you out.

    But, you could be Black Widow tough...

  • W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
    #37

    I can fly. Really.

    WSS