NFL Network can't find anyone better than Chris Rose? It feels like Michael, Deion and Marshall hate his guts.
-
Please end this charade. He sounds like Kermit the Frog and has zero personality. Plus he feels the need to antagonize the HOF panel. How is he not living off of recycled cans? No-talent bag of shit.
-
I like Chris Rose fine. You know he is a Cleveland guy, right?
-
He is a Cleveland guy, I like him, but we still need work on headlines, I see.
You say:
"NFL Network can't find anyone better than Chris Rose? It feels like Michael, Deion and Marshall hate his guts."
When all you need to say: Chris Rose Sucks.
Still not an interesting topic, at all, and a totally unnecessary thread, but at least the headline isn't longer than a tweet.
Zombo
-
I respect this site and think it has great contributors. I also think one line headlines work for the most part. Saying Chris Rose sucks and that's it seems incomplete. This isn't a newspaper. My headline was accurate and could have lead into a discussion of why NFL Network hires soft hosts. Just saying.
-
That's what a post is for though. Let people know what the thread is about as succinctly as possible with the headline then give your take on the opening post.
-
I respect this site and think it has great contributors. I also think one line headlines work for the most part. Saying Chris Rose sucks and that's it seems incomplete. This isn't a newspaper. My headline was accurate and could have lead into a discussion of why NFL Network hires soft hosts. Just saying.
I respect this site and think it has great contributors. I also think one line headlines work for the most part. Saying Chris Rose sucks and that's it seems incomplete. This isn't a newspaper. My headline was accurate and could have lead into a discussion of why NFL Network hires soft hosts. Just saying.
Just fucking with ya, it was a slow night. Once I got off my soapbox about Johnny and I had nothing left to say.
Zombo
-
NFL Network needs a strong host who can handle the panel. No one is up to challenge. The Cowboys were relevant in the 90.s. Fuck them now.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login