Pick your QB
-
-
If Josh can't win then at some point soon thereafter the other JM must be given the team.
If Josh can't win then at some point soon thereafter the other JM must be given the team start.
Fixed...
Wow! If the stadium is anywhere near this poll (3 to 1 for Manziel over Josh right now), then the first screwup by Josh will bring a massive BOOOOOOO! 🥷 :ph34r:
Are there that many Browns fans in SoCal? And do they all dress as terrorists?
The season is three games old. You are still playing to win at this point. Last year at this time, the rest of the world had the Pats falling off the brink of the world, and Tom Brady was washed up. Then they won the whole damn thing.
Are the Browns as good as the Pats? No. Do they have time to right the ship? Absolutely. This is the same damn team minus Brian Hoyer that was 7-4 leading the conference last year. Oh ya, Phil Taylor too. So.... lets just give up?
Whether you want to believe it or not, Johnny Football is not ready.
McCown starts.
If you are truly a Johnny fan, then you don't want him to start right now.
Push him out to early and ruin him, then we start this bullshit all over again. I keep hearing and seeing people write "We have to know what we have".... really? Why? So they can say he sucks after 5 or 6 bad starts because he isn't ready, then flush a guy they spend a first round pick on and wiff on another one instead of drafting players for other positions?
Suck it up and root for the damn team to win.
I'm down with this...
-
Thanks Tour. Sorry guys I'll try harder next time. And look at the other topics prior to the new one. We all know the Browns give us plenty to talk about
-
I think it was Gip.
Mike Pettine made my vote for me.
-
Interesting take on the QB dilemma.
-
Interesting take on the QB dilemma.
Interesting take on the QB dilemma.
Most interesting take since last year's "Manziel Package" discussion.
-
I went with Manziel because I really want to see him evaluated to see if he is the answer. If he is, great, if not move on and get rid of the circus
-
I went with Manziel because I really want to see him evaluated to see if he is the answer. If he is, great, if not move on and get rid of the circus
I went with Manziel because I really want to see him evaluated to see if he is the answer. If he is, great, if not move on and get rid of the circus
What circus? The most popular player on any losing team is the quarterback sitting on the bench.
WSS
-
I went with Manziel because I really want to see him evaluated to see if he is the answer. If he is, great, if not move on and get rid of the circus
What circus? The most popular player on any losing team is the quarterback sitting on the bench.
WSS
What circus? The most popular player on any losing team is the quarterback sitting on the bench.
WSS
Someone is calling for Matt Hasselbeck? Matt Schaub? Dan Orlovsky? Blaine Gabbert? Matt Moore?
-
Proof Manziel could have gotten that score on Woodson and the Raiders.
-
-
Takes a ton of hits. My point is there are a lot of losing teams that don't have a QB issue
Fair point, but most of those guys you listed are bums as opposed to a rookie first round Heisman Trophy winner.
WSS
-
Takes a ton of hits. My point is there are a lot of losing teams that don't have a QB issue
Fair point, but most of those guys you listed are bums as opposed to a rookie first round Heisman Trophy winner.
WSS
Fair point, but most of those guys you listed are bums as opposed to a rookie first round Heisman Trophy winner.
WSS
Jason White won a Heisman trophy
-
Fair point, but most of those guys you listed are bums as opposed to a rookie first round Heisman Trophy winner.
WSS
Jason White won a Heisman trophy
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_White_(American_football)Jason White won a Heisman trophy
This guy?
(not really a great example)
WSS
-
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_White_(American_football)Jason White won a Heisman trophy
This guy?
(not really a great example)
WSS
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_White_(American_football)
This guy?
(not really a great example)
WSS
I would have said Tim Tebow but he won in college and the NFL which Manziel has done neither.
-
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_White_(American_football)
This guy?
(not really a great example)
WSS
I would have said Tim Tebow but he won in college and the NFL which Manziel has done neither.
And there's a quarterback controversy every time he drives through an NFL city. Not to mention your pick Jason White is 35 and if I'm not mistaken out of football.I would have said Tim Tebow but he won in college and the NFL which Manziel has done neither.
I don't know that you could tell me any other team in the history of football that has shitcanned their first round quarterback pick after two or three starts.
WSS
-
(Maybe you could dig up an example as good as Jason White)

WSS...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login