The Foul on LBJ
-
Does anyone have a link to a clip of it? I was watching the post game interview and now I really want to see what happened.
-
never mind, I saw one. I have seen worse... that being said I do think it was a borderline bad play. I fully agree with his post game comments. He took it like man but was worried about any of his smaller teammates taking such a shot. YOGA POWER! GO CAVS!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login