Reason For Optimism
-
The Browns best 5 year span in the new era was from 1985-1990.
Back to the Future premiered in 1985.
Back to the Future 3 premiered in 1990.
The Browns are only good when Back to the Future is in theaters.
Back to the Future will be shown in theaters this year for the first time in 30 years.
Super Bowl
-
i'll go with it, can't hurt.
-
1990 Was a horrible fucking year for the Browns.
But I'm with you.
Number one movie of 1964? Mary Poppins.
Remake that bitch. And make her hot.
Zombo
Zombo said:
But I'm with you.
Number one movie of 1964? Mary Poppins.
Remake that bitch. And make her hot.
Zombo
Maybe they'll cast kim kardashian as mary........matching our ass-draggin & skid mark leaving talent. And most here wanting to slip in lil' johnnie till he pukes!
-
1990 Was a horrible fucking year for the Browns.
But I'm with you.
Number one movie of 1964? Mary Poppins.
Remake that bitch. And make her hot.
Zombo
Zombo said:
1990 Was a horrible fucking year for the Browns.
But I'm with you.
Number one movie of 1964? Mary Poppins.
Remake that bitch. And make her hot.
Zombo
I knew someone would say this.
It was either this or saying "85-89" and some wiseass saying "but that's only 4 years" and then getting into that whole "4 or 5 year" discussion because people don't understand numbers.
-
Zombo said:
But I'm with you.
Number one movie of 1964? Mary Poppins.
Remake that bitch. And make her hot.
Zombo
Maybe they'll cast kim kardashian as mary........matching our ass-draggin & skid mark leaving talent. And most here wanting to slip in lil' johnnie till he pukes!
-
1990 Was a horrible fucking year for the Browns.
But I'm with you.
Number one movie of 1964? Mary Poppins.
Remake that bitch. And make her hot.
Zombo
-
Zombo said:
Mary Poppins.
Remake that bitch. And make her hot.
....and call it 'Pops in Mary'.....

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login