Skip to content

***Official Browns @ Chargers Game Day Thread***

The Browns Board
119 36 5.4k
  • @bigbambo said:

    Ouch!!! Yeah, he had a bad turnover and maybe (don't know if he had anyone open) held the ball a little long but he scraps. I'm use to our QB's looking like their scared with happy feet.....he takes some shots and his head is in the game.

    MHO- teams do not respect McCown being able to beat them deep. (OK, one nice pass to Johnson) Dink and dunk isn't going to get it done, with teams crowding the box on him. It screws up the run game on top of it. Made some miracle tosses that JF would have been proud of. He was so hell bent on those flanker screens- he didn't notice he had Barnidge running wide open.

    @hoorta said:

    MHO- teams do not respect McCown being able to beat them deep. (OK, one nice pass to Johnson) Dink and dunk isn't going to get it done, with teams crowding the box on him. It screws up the run game on top of it. Made some miracle tosses that JF would have been proud of. He was so hell bent on those flanker screens- he didn't notice he had Barnidge running wide open.

    Man, he didn't have much time to go deep and I thought his "arm" looked good. Could be time for JM but I would like to see him as a starter only when, we can protect him. He'll get "happy feet" if we play him the rest of this season.

    JRB, Quite exotic.....I like that one!

  • Look I'm a pro Manziel dude but to say McCown was even in the top five reason the Browns lost would be absurd. The guy played a good game of football and put us in a good position to win. He made some great plays to move the chains. I know it's easy to jump on the bench McCown bandwagon but Manziel would have made zero difference today.

    The Chargers got 5 first downs via penalty. The Chargers with 2 healthy WR's made the Browns defense look like D2 college squad out there. The blitzes sent 7 and didn't even touch Rivers against three rookie linemen. It's plain as day where the issues on this team lie- we hear O'Neil runs "exotic" schemes all the time but the fuck does that even mean? If that means "run blitzes that are obvious and result in huge plays" then yes, it's quite exotic. Are the players that bad too? Hard to say but holy God it's tough to watch.

    @jrb12711 said:

    The Chargers got 5 first downs via penalty. The Chargers with 2 healthy WR's made the Browns defense look like D2 college squad out there. The blitzes sent 7 and didn't even touch Rivers against three rookie linemen. It's plain as day where the issues on this team lie- we hear O'Neil runs "exotic" schemes all the time but the fuck does that even mean? If that means "run blitzes that are obvious and result in huge plays" then yes, it's quite exotic. Are the players that bad too? Hard to say but holy God it's tough to watch.

    Glad someone else noticed that- only one of the major suckage points on the Browns defense.

  • The O= Josh remains our starter but damn he must start the way he finishes. Holding the ball in the pocket is sometime a good thing but damn that clock has got to go off quicker. His reads & delivery our to slow at times but he still made plays that JM would have never saw. Pettine still right on Pryor & maybe right on Josh for now. The D= The blown assignments on nobody to cover the TE's or Backs out of the backfield makes me speechless but Fire O'Neill if he can't handle it. like tomorrow. Poyer made the dumbest flag ever. Total undisciplined all over the field and every time and everywhere you pull a WR's jersey it is a flag. Is it actually O'Neill or personnel? At this point I call it coaching when it never stops happening.. Bleeding Orange Today Just Sucked but I ain't quitting damn it. This team can win games & o yea we were down 5 starters you quitters..

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    They fuck your boyfriend?

    I think they fucked your faggot 23 year old know it all ass.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I think they fucked your faggot 23 year old know it all ass.

    Awwwwwww.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I think they fucked your faggot 23 year old know it all ass.

    Awwwwwww.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Awwwwwww.

    I think you misread his post, he didn't ask for the noise you made while your salad was getting tossed, but yea, we figured it was something like that.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Awwwwwww.

    I think you misread his post, he didn't ask for the noise you made while your salad was getting tossed, but yea, we figured it was something like that.

    @d-bone said:

    I think you misread his post, he didn't ask for the noise you made while your salad was getting tossed, but yea, we figured it was something like that.

    Somebody's vagina is mighty hurt. And it's not your wife's.
  • @d-bone said:

    I think you misread his post, he didn't ask for the noise you made while your salad was getting tossed, but yea, we figured it was something like that.

    Somebody's vagina is mighty hurt. And it's not your wife's.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Somebody's vagina is mighty hurt.

    ........... said no girl you've ever been with

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Somebody's vagina is mighty hurt.

    ........... said no girl you've ever been with

    @d-bone said:

    ........... said no girl you've ever been with

    Basically just a regurgitation of what I said, but okay.

    Wouldn't expect anything less from a person who just pukes out the garbage he hears on ESPN.

  • @d-bone said:

    ........... said no girl you've ever been with

    Basically just a regurgitation of what I said, but okay.

    Wouldn't expect anything less from a person who just pukes out the garbage he hears on ESPN.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Basically just a regurgitation of what I said, but okay.

    I quoted you before you edited your post to add the "my wife part", which of course you know you did, but like the little bitch you are, you'll probably lie and deny you did.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Basically just a regurgitation of what I said, but okay.

    I quoted you before you edited your post to add the "my wife part", which of course you know you did, but like the little bitch you are, you'll probably lie and deny you did.

    @d-bone said:

    I quoted you before you edited your post to add the "my wife part", which of course you know you did, but like the little bitch you are, you'll probably lie and deny you did.

    Nope, I did. Literally seconds after I posted the original message.

    So that means you're in here, hanging on to my every word. It's okay, I think the shit I say is pretty swell too.

    D Bone, TCPO's #1 fan.

  • @d-bone said:

    I quoted you before you edited your post to add the "my wife part", which of course you know you did, but like the little bitch you are, you'll probably lie and deny you did.

    Nope, I did. Literally seconds after I posted the original message.

    So that means you're in here, hanging on to my every word. It's okay, I think the shit I say is pretty swell too.

    D Bone, TCPO's #1 fan.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Nope, I did. Literally seconds after I posted the original message

    Good man - now my comment is funny again lol 🙂 It's all good TCPO

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Nope, I did. Literally seconds after I posted the original message

    Good man - now my comment is funny again lol 🙂 It's all good TCPO

    @d-bone said:

    Good man - now my comment is funny again lol 🙂 It's all good TCPO

    Go Browns.

  • Thank God... going to be bad enough around here this week without you two hammering on each other.

  • Thank God... going to be bad enough around here this week without you two hammering on each other.

    @tour2ma said:

    Thank God... going to be bad enough around here this week without you two hammering on each other.

    lol T, don't make us join forces and turn on you!

  • TCPO is the same as Pisspuke fans, pure trash.

  • @jrb12711 said:

    The Chargers got 5 first downs via penalty. The Chargers with 2 healthy WR's made the Browns defense look like D2 college squad out there. The blitzes sent 7 and didn't even touch Rivers against three rookie linemen. It's plain as day where the issues on this team lie- we hear O'Neil runs "exotic" schemes all the time but the fuck does that even mean? If that means "run blitzes that are obvious and result in huge plays" then yes, it's quite exotic. Are the players that bad too? Hard to say but holy God it's tough to watch.

    Glad someone else noticed that- only one of the major suckage points on the Browns defense.

    @hoorta said:

    Glad someone else noticed that- only one of the major suckage points on the Browns defense.

    Yep, it just shows that literally everything about the defense is putrid and it starts with lousy schemes and predictable blitzes. How many times did we get burned for big yards on a shallow cross off a blitz I wonder? At least two or three I can think of, and that's literally as fundamental as it gets on offense.

  • TCPO is the same as Pisspuke fans, pure trash.

    @medicineman said:

    TCPO is the same as Pisspuke fans, pure trash.

    Just because I didn't agree with your shitty opinion?

  • http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/10/05/pettine-haden-decided-he-couldnt-play-in-san-diego/

    “We left it up to Joe and he made the decision that he didn’t want to go,” Pettine said at his Monday press conference.

    ^ Damn, Pet kind of tossed Joe right in front of the team bus on this one.......... Sending a message to the locker room, or just a slip of words??

  • or, he could have gone, and been out for weeks longer than otherwise....

    I don't ever doubt Joe Haden.

    come on.....

  • or, he could have gone, and been out for weeks longer than otherwise....

    I don't ever doubt Joe Haden.

    come on.....

    @calfoxwc said:

    or, he could have gone, and been out for weeks longer than otherwise....

    I don't ever doubt Joe Haden.

    come on.....

    Not doubting him either fox, not my point of the post. I just think it was a harsh way for Pet to say Joe couldn't strap it up and go.