Skip to content

***Official Browns @ Chargers Game Day Thread***

The Browns Board
119 36 5.4k
  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by

    TCPO is the same as Pisspuke fans, pure trash.

  • @jrb12711 said:

    The Chargers got 5 first downs via penalty. The Chargers with 2 healthy WR's made the Browns defense look like D2 college squad out there. The blitzes sent 7 and didn't even touch Rivers against three rookie linemen. It's plain as day where the issues on this team lie- we hear O'Neil runs "exotic" schemes all the time but the fuck does that even mean? If that means "run blitzes that are obvious and result in huge plays" then yes, it's quite exotic. Are the players that bad too? Hard to say but holy God it's tough to watch.

    Glad someone else noticed that- only one of the major suckage points on the Browns defense.

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    Glad someone else noticed that- only one of the major suckage points on the Browns defense.

    Yep, it just shows that literally everything about the defense is putrid and it starts with lousy schemes and predictable blitzes. How many times did we get burned for big yards on a shallow cross off a blitz I wonder? At least two or three I can think of, and that's literally as fundamental as it gets on offense.

  • TCPO is the same as Pisspuke fans, pure trash.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by

    @medicineman said:

    TCPO is the same as Pisspuke fans, pure trash.

    Just because I didn't agree with your shitty opinion?

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/10/05/pettine-haden-decided-he-couldnt-play-in-san-diego/

    “We left it up to Joe and he made the decision that he didn’t want to go,” Pettine said at his Monday press conference.

    ^ Damn, Pet kind of tossed Joe right in front of the team bus on this one.......... Sending a message to the locker room, or just a slip of words??

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    or, he could have gone, and been out for weeks longer than otherwise....

    I don't ever doubt Joe Haden.

    come on.....

  • or, he could have gone, and been out for weeks longer than otherwise....

    I don't ever doubt Joe Haden.

    come on.....

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone

    @calfoxwc said:

    or, he could have gone, and been out for weeks longer than otherwise....

    I don't ever doubt Joe Haden.

    come on.....

    Not doubting him either fox, not my point of the post. I just think it was a harsh way for Pet to say Joe couldn't strap it up and go.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    If we play the poker face on this I would say the ribs were more of the risk than the finger. Balt. next week No Smith nor Campinario division game and no rib issue to go after. Maybe just maybe?

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by

    Just because you are trash, No 1 reason but everything you post is garbage.

  • Just because you are trash, No 1 reason but everything you post is garbage.

    jcam222J jcam222 wrote on last edited by

    @medicineman said:

    Just because you are trash, No 1 reason but everything you post is garbage.

    Are you mad bro? Lol pot meet kettle. You can't post wishing for the death of the coach , QB and entire defense and call anyone else's post garbage.
  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by

    Hey tube steak, He made it personal first. and I am NOT ur bro nor do I even want to know you.

  • cvcanedyC cvcanedy wrote on last edited by

    I love this board but people are getting stupid and ruining it.

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by

    Don't mind me. That last loss was just too much...........I have a tough time. WE ALWAYS FIND A WAY TO KILL A BUZZ AND A WIN

  • Hey tube steak, He made it personal first. and I am NOT ur bro nor do I even want to know you.

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by

    @medicineman said:

    Hey tube steak, He made it personal first. and I am NOT ur bro nor do I even want to know you.

    TCPO makes quality posts between bashing ppl on here. Literally everything you post is shit talk or worthless babble so look in the mirror man cause its your type of comments that bring this place down.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    Not doubting him either fox, not my point of the post. I just think it was a harsh way for Pet to say Joe couldn't strap it up and go. DBone

    *********************************

    ah. Got it.

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by

    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/10/07/mike-pettine-i-misspoke-joe-haden-wanted-to-play/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

    Mike Pettine: I misspoke, Joe Haden wanted to play

    Browns coach Mike Pettine made some headlines this week when he said that cornerback Joe Haden didn’t play after being listed as probable on the final injury report of the week because the team “left it up to Joe and he made the decision that he didn’t want to go.”
    That comment led some to criticize Haden and that criticism was met by a defense of Haden from some of his Browns teammates. On Wednesday, Pettine addressed Haden’s absence from the lineup again and said that the criticism was “unwarranted” because Haden’s decision was based on what he thought was best for the team. Pettine said he has spoken to Haden and “will bear some of that blame” for not explaining the decision as clearly as he should have.
    “Joe made the decision based on he didn’t feel he could be 100% and he felt it would hurt the team if he played,” Pettine said, via Cleveland.com. “Nobody questions his toughness, his leadership, how important the Browns are to him, what being a Cleveland Brown means to him and vice versa, so I think it’s unwarranted and I misspoke. Joe wanted to be out there. He wanted to play. … He did not want to put the team at risk knowing he could not be at the percentage in his heart he knew he couldn’t get to.”
    Pettine also said that they have presented their explanation for why Haden didn’t play to the league, which is doing their standard investigation into why a player listed as probable wasn’t in the lineup on gameday.