***Official Browns @ Chargers Game Day Thread***
-
What if I stopped watching this team? My blood pressure would be soooo much more balanced and healthy. Not suprised tho, even like the last 10 years, not suprised one bit
-
-
No words
-
I'm the last person who is a sunshine pumper but only allowed 91 yards rushing.
-
how long have we been back? how many QB'S have we had? HC...OC...DC...GM...ECT...ECT...ECT...you just can NOT be this bad for this long with out something funny going on!!!
-
I think we did draw the most flags in the nfl again, maybe we could build off that...............
-
how long have we been back? how many QB'S have we had? HC...OC...DC...GM...ECT...ECT...ECT...you just can NOT be this bad for this long with out something funny going on!!!
how long have we been back? how many QB'S have we had? HC...OC...DC...GM...ECT...ECT...ECT...you just can NOT be this bad for this long with out something funny going on!!!
That's the biggest problem, no continuity and every schmuck wants to come in here and run some system that the team doesn't have the personnel for. So we turn over half the team again and again.
-
I literally cannot believe that happened. Twenty minutes later and I'm just baffled, there's no other word
-
My bright spot......Bowe showed up big time crime!
-
-
Cut him and get Pryor back in here. Let's see what the kid can do. I still think that JM would create more opportunities with his feet. McCown just hung on for far too long way to many times. And the penalties. No Excuse IMO.
McCown completed 78% of his passes today and threw up a 119 QB rating. If you put the loss on him you're sorely mistaken. Held onto the ball too long too much I don't disagree but you can't ask for a much better day than that.
-
OLine play has NOT been terrible - go read all of Tour's threads. Schwartz is a top 10, arguably top5 RT in the league. Lowest graded OL has actually been Mack.
The problem is the overall scheme and the playcalling.. ZBS is just not as usable as it was in the past.
Didn't say terrible, said poor, and even Tour would admit PFF had the O Line graded lower than he did and Football Outsider had them ranked 27th Run, 29th Pass. I've watched every game and the O line has struggled because all it takes is one guy breaking down to kill the play. Not sure how Tour scores it but both Mack and Bitonio (I believe) whiffed on the screen block. Bitonio has a false start, as does Thomas. Mack has a holding penalty and those are just off the top of my head.
Not sure how Tour scores it but both Mack and Bitonio (I believe) whiffed on the screen block. Bitonio has a false start, as does Thomas. Mack has a holding penalty and those are just off the top of my head.
Those are not positives...
Pass rush, WR, ILB in that order. Maybe secondary depth as well. Please and thank you.
I assume "pass rush" covers OLB, but who would have thought going into the year that secondary depth would be in the top five?
-
TCPO is a douche. I said it, y'all were thin in' it.
Not here...
I literally cannot believe that happened. Twenty minutes later and I'm just baffled, there's no other word
Stunned work? Numb?
McCown completed 78% of his passes today and threw up a 119 QB rating. If you put the loss on him you're sorely mistaken. Held onto the ball too long too much I don't disagree but you can't ask for a much better day than that.
Not sure he had anywhere to go with some of those holds. And he made more than a few last-instant throws... couple were even in the grasp.
-
Cut him and get Pryor back in here. Let's see what the kid can do. I still think that JM would create more opportunities with his feet. McCown just hung on for far too long way to many times. And the penalties. No Excuse IMO.
McCown completed 78% of his passes today and threw up a 119 QB rating. If you put the loss on him you're sorely mistaken. Held onto the ball too long too much I don't disagree but you can't ask for a much better day than that.
McCown completed 78% of his passes today and threw up a 119 QB rating. If you put the loss on him you're sorely mistaken. Held onto the ball too long too much I don't disagree but you can't ask for a much better day than that.
Not the whole thing. I still think JM gives us a better opportunity. However we have a TON of things to work on. Perhaps, not breaking any of the rules and eliminating penalties. The Oline needs to step up. I think our play calling is very mundane and predictable. Benji, was carrying this team on his back today. And our damn secondary.... what the hell?
-
McCown completed 78% of his passes today and threw up a 119 QB rating. If you put the loss on him you're sorely mistaken. Held onto the ball too long too much I don't disagree but you can't ask for a much better day than that.
Not the whole thing. I still think JM gives us a better opportunity. However we have a TON of things to work on. Perhaps, not breaking any of the rules and eliminating penalties. The Oline needs to step up. I think our play calling is very mundane and predictable. Benji, was carrying this team on his back today. And our damn secondary.... what the hell?
Not the whole thing. I still think JM gives us a better opportunity. However we have a TON of things to work on. Perhaps, not breaking any of the rules and eliminating penalties. The Oline needs to step up. I think our play calling is very mundane and predictable. Benji, was carrying this team on his back today. And our damn secondary.... what the hell?
Our so-called shut down CB sat out with a hurt finger.
What a wuss
-
Not the whole thing. I still think JM gives us a better opportunity. However we have a TON of things to work on. Perhaps, not breaking any of the rules and eliminating penalties. The Oline needs to step up. I think our play calling is very mundane and predictable. Benji, was carrying this team on his back today. And our damn secondary.... what the hell?
Our so-called shut down CB sat out with a hurt finger.
What a wuss
Our so-called shut down CB sat out with a hurt finger.
What a wuss
It was broken last week, but he did practice with it. At least that's what Pettine said in the post game.
-
Our so-called shut down CB sat out with a hurt finger.
What a wuss
It was broken last week, but he did practice with it. At least that's what Pettine said in the post game.
It was broken last week, but he did practice with it. At least that's what Pettine said in the post game.
Ronny Lott cut off a finger in the game and kept playing
-
I thought Haden had a ribs injury as well?
-
This is garbage.
This is garbage.
Hahahaha. That was a perfect finish..
Finding new and exciting ways to lose- every week. You can't effectively pressure Rivers behind a JV line? Defense again plays like crap.
I'll tag McCown with the same line used for Vinnie Testaverde- he plays just well enough to get you beat.
-
I would pin this loss on the defense. McCown had a decent game and the offense put enough points on the board to win. The main fault with the offense was not being able to score touchdowns and settling for field goals. McCown led a nice drive and 2 point conversion to tie the game which was quickly followed by a let down with our defense.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login