Skip to content

On to Denver.....

The Browns Board
63 28 2.8k
  • I don't know. They only beat Minnesota by 3, and I think the Browns have a better D than the Vikings. Peyton Manning is not what he used to be. Haden can shut Thomas down.

  • Just think what the Ravens will do this Sunday? Better get our shit together.

  • Baltimore*

    Jim, that's all true, but Denver has the best defense in the league so far.

  • Baltimore*

    Jim, that's all true, but Denver has the best defense in the league so far.

    @wargograw said:

    Baltimore*

    Jim, that's all true, but Denver has the best defense in the league so far.

    Very true. But Manning is looking old. And they have no running game. That TD by Hillman was a fluke.

  • Denver is next? Hahahahahahaha heh. We're gonna get murdered

  • Denver is next? Hahahahahahaha heh. We're gonna get murdered

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Denver is next? Hahahahahahaha heh. We're gonna get murdered

    No, Baltimore is.

  • Is Denver after the Blt game? Or is Diehard just shitfaced today?

  • Is Denver after the Blt game? Or is Diehard just shitfaced today?

    @clevfan4life said:

    Is Denver after the Blt game? Or is Diehard just shitfaced today?

    Yes to both.

  • I don't know. They only beat Minnesota by 3, and I think the Browns have a better D than the Vikings. Peyton Manning is not what he used to be. Haden can shut Thomas down.

    @buckeye-jim said:

    , and I think the Browns have a better D than the Vikings.

    I know virtually nothing about the Vikings defense yet for some reason am incredibly incredulous at the above statement. Because what could be worse than the Browns defense? I think there are D1 offense's that might drop 30 on this defense.

  • @buckeye-jim said:

    , and I think the Browns have a better D than the Vikings.

    I know virtually nothing about the Vikings defense yet for some reason am incredibly incredulous at the above statement. Because what could be worse than the Browns defense? I think there are D1 offense's that might drop 30 on this defense.

    @clevfan4life said:

    I know virtually nothing about the Vikings defense yet for some reason am incredibly incredulous at the above statement. Because what could be worse than the Browns defense? I think there are D1 offense's that might drop 30 on this defense.

    Miami defense just gave up over 200 yards on the ground today.

  • @the-cysko-kid said:

    Denver is next? Hahahahahahaha heh. We're gonna get murdered

    No, Baltimore is.

    @wargograw said:

    No, Baltimore is.

    Oh well let me revise my statement. Hahahahahahaha heh. We're gonna get murdered.
  • I don't know. They only beat Minnesota by 3, and I think the Browns have a better D than the Vikings. Peyton Manning is not what he used to be. Haden can shut Thomas down.

    @buckeye-jim said:

    I don't know. They only beat Minnesota by 3, and I think the Browns have a better D than the Vikings. Peyton Manning is not what he used to be. Haden can shut Thomas down.

    The Browns defense isn't better than anybody right now.

  • Did people here actually believe this team would have a better record than last years, rhetorical, I'll say it for 1,000th time 4 of our wins last year were against the same shit as us. This year the one win was against the Tennessee Browns. This team will be 4-12 or 5-11 again but you hope they find a better draft evaluation soon.

  • I don't know. They only beat Minnesota by 3, and I think the Browns have a better D than the Vikings. Peyton Manning is not what he used to be. Haden can shut Thomas down.

    @buckeye-jim said:

    I don't know. They only beat Minnesota by 3, and I think the Browns have a better D than the Vikings. Peyton Manning is not what he used to be. Haden can shut Thomas down.

    The Browns defense isn't better than ANYONE

    Denver will score 40 on us

  • Did people here actually believe this team would have a better record than last years, rhetorical, I'll say it for 1,000th time 4 of our wins last year were against the same shit as us. This year the one win was against the Tennessee Browns. This team will be 4-12 or 5-11 again but you hope they find a better draft evaluation soon.

    @baconhound said:

    Did people here actually believe this team would have a better record than last years, rhetorical, I'll say it for 1,000th time 4 of our wins last year were against the same shit as us. This year the one win was against the Tennessee Browns. This team will be 4-12 or 5-11 again but you hope they find a better draft evaluation soon.

    Looking at the schedule, the Browns will be lucky to win 3 games

  • Did people here actually believe this team would have a better record than last years, rhetorical, I'll say it for 1,000th time 4 of our wins last year were against the same shit as us. This year the one win was against the Tennessee Browns. This team will be 4-12 or 5-11 again but you hope they find a better draft evaluation soon.

    @baconhound said:

    Did people here actually believe this team would have a better record than last years, rhetorical, I'll say it for 1,000th time 4 of our wins last year were against the same shit as us. This year the one win was against the Tennessee Browns. This team will be 4-12 or 5-11 again but you hope they find a better draft evaluation soon.

    Browns = Finding new and exciting way to lose every week.

  • @baconhound said:

    Did people here actually believe this team would have a better record than last years, rhetorical, I'll say it for 1,000th time 4 of our wins last year were against the same shit as us. This year the one win was against the Tennessee Browns. This team will be 4-12 or 5-11 again but you hope they find a better draft evaluation soon.

    Browns = Finding new and exciting way to lose every week.

    @hoorta said:

    Browns = Finding new and exciting way to lose every week.

    Next week, Peyton Manning will run for a 60-yard TD in OT. And the Browns will miss 12 tackles on the play and get called for 6 penalties

  • Ware and Miller play sandwich the 36 y.o.QB-given his tendency to hold it too long, this will not be pretty.

    J-Man better be ready.

  • We

    are

    not

    playing

    Denver

    next...

  • We

    are

    not

    playing

    Denver

    next...

    @tour2ma said:

    We

    are

    not

    playing

    Denver

    next...

    Does it really matter who we play next?

    Denver, Balt, Pittpuke, Cincy,

    We will lose them all