On to Denver.....
-
Did people here actually believe this team would have a better record than last years, rhetorical, I'll say it for 1,000th time 4 of our wins last year were against the same shit as us. This year the one win was against the Tennessee Browns. This team will be 4-12 or 5-11 again but you hope they find a better draft evaluation soon.
Did people here actually believe this team would have a better record than last years, rhetorical, I'll say it for 1,000th time 4 of our wins last year were against the same shit as us. This year the one win was against the Tennessee Browns. This team will be 4-12 or 5-11 again but you hope they find a better draft evaluation soon.
Looking at the schedule, the Browns will be lucky to win 3 games
-
Did people here actually believe this team would have a better record than last years, rhetorical, I'll say it for 1,000th time 4 of our wins last year were against the same shit as us. This year the one win was against the Tennessee Browns. This team will be 4-12 or 5-11 again but you hope they find a better draft evaluation soon.
Did people here actually believe this team would have a better record than last years, rhetorical, I'll say it for 1,000th time 4 of our wins last year were against the same shit as us. This year the one win was against the Tennessee Browns. This team will be 4-12 or 5-11 again but you hope they find a better draft evaluation soon.
Browns = Finding new and exciting way to lose every week.
-
Did people here actually believe this team would have a better record than last years, rhetorical, I'll say it for 1,000th time 4 of our wins last year were against the same shit as us. This year the one win was against the Tennessee Browns. This team will be 4-12 or 5-11 again but you hope they find a better draft evaluation soon.
Browns = Finding new and exciting way to lose every week.
-
Ware and Miller play sandwich the 36 y.o.QB-given his tendency to hold it too long, this will not be pretty.
J-Man better be ready.
-
-
LOL-it's the other Browns @ Balt.
-
If you can't beat a team minus three starters on the o-line, minus Gates, minus a couple starting wrs- well, it doesn't much matter who we play, no?
The difference between Rivers and McClown was glaring.
The difference between McCown and Rivers was not much. Other than throwing the ball away, they had almost the same game.
The Browns lost because our defense is probably the worst in the league.
SD had 3 backup OL playing and only 2 healthy 3rd string WR's playing most of the game, and SD went up and down the field on us.
-
Baltimore first. They'll lose to Baltimore because they always do. And if you think Aqib Talib won't shut down the Browns receiver you haven't been watching. Sure Manning is old. He should retire and let the young guy play. Then the Broncos won't have to rely on defense so much. In the meantime they come to Cleveland in two weeks. Browns defense will do to Manning what they did to Luck last year. But we will still lose.
-
-
Does it really matter who we play next?
... it doesn't much matter who we play, no?
I just want to be sure the team at least travels to the right city...
-
Does it really matter who we play next?
... it doesn't much matter who we play, no?
I just want to be sure the team at least travels to the right city...
-
Browns win. Book it.
-
I don't know. They only beat Minnesota by 3, and I think the Browns have a better D than the Vikings. Peyton Manning is not what he used to be. Haden can shut Thomas down.
....... I think the Browns have a better D than the Vikings.
I've seen nothing this year to agree with that claim.
-
Ha. I asked my drunken brother who we were playing next and he slurred Denver. But I caught it later.
-
Ha. I asked my drunken brother who we were playing next and he slurred Denver. But I caught it later.
Ha. I asked my drunken brother who we were playing next and he slurred Denver. But I caught it later.
Maybe he meant he wanted to hear some John Denver on the stereo?
-
Ha. I asked my drunken brother who we were playing next and he slurred Denver. But I caught it later.
Maybe he meant he wanted to hear some John Denver on the stereo?
Maybe he meant he wanted to hear some John Denver on the stereo?
...leaving on a Jet Plane
-
Browns will beat Baltimore.
they will eliminate the dumb mistakes, and penalties...
and Bowe will show up and be superman.....
our running game will go wild,
and Hartline will come back in and make Bowe look like a superman mini-me...
and the defense will shut out the ratbirds.
Browns will win - 2-0 (the defense scored a safety)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
. When you get to the OL tape 3rd- 4th Qrt. watched a replay that showed JT or Joel pancake slamming some flying defender please make my week.thanks