Bills fans doing coke at halftime (PHOTO)
-
Fuck, I'm about to take Phil Savages advice and start rooting for them.
At least they have fun when they lose



-
Some high class people there. Hope they all got busted.
-
I like Bills fans
-
Are they really that strict at these gates that you have to sneak it in through your girlfriend's crack?
-
jesus that wasn't like a hot mess or anything. FFS, the coke I could tolerate..have at it. But going balls deep in your girls asscrack at a game? c'mon man
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login