Lindy Infante Passed Today at age 75
-
For the youngsters, Lindy was the OC that helped the Browns to 2 consecutive AFC Championship Games.
RIP
-
He was the Dick LeBeau of OCs. Simply the best.
RIP Lindy.
Mike
-
-
-
He was the Dick LeBeau of OCs. Simply the best.
RIP Lindy.
Mike
He was the Dick LeBeau of OCs. Simply the best.
RIP Lindy.
Mike
Yup- those times with Lindy & Bernie were great years. RIP
-
RIP he was awesome he had two backs with over 1000 yards rushing.
-
Mike, I couldn't have said it better.
WSS
-
RIP he was awesome he had two backs with over 1000 yards rushing.
RIP he was awesome he had two backs with over 1000 yards rushing.
RIP Lindy, however he was not the OC in 85, he came onboard in 86. 85 was when I got my season tickets.
-
For the youngsters, Lindy was the OC that helped the Browns to 2 consecutive AFC Championship Games.
RIP
For the youngsters, Lindy was the OC that helped the Browns to 2 consecutive AFC Championship Games.
RIP
LOVED his offense and preparation. He was easily my favorite OC since I began following this team. I enjoy posting about him from time to time especially when I try to bridge the past to the our future.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login