***Official Browns @ Ravens Game Day Thread***
-
First down at the Baltimore 25... within field goal range if they don't turn it over. Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned them turning it over...
-
He is balling for sure. Just set all time Browns passing record. I commented on seeing Manziel in the 3rd q. I'll admit I was full of some silly shit.McCown sure is blowing this for us.
-
Browns in in OT! 33-30!!!!!!
-
The Browns win 33-30. No last minute mistakes or failures.
-
That's a Winner!!!
-
Gonna change my pants
Go Browns
-
i didn't think FG's won it anymore in OT....thank god i was wrong.
-
Gonna change my pants
Go Browns
Gonna change my pants
Go Browns
Not me, I wore brown pants.
-
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!
-
Mccown and Barnidge MVPs for sure.
Defense still sucks, but we put up 33 hot damn.
-
Manziel didn't have a problem throwing to Benjamin. I'm not saying i want to see Manziel in there, just saying McCown should not be missing Benjamin this much.
Yes, but Manzeil did it for one game where our D played lights out. Could he do it today? I doubt it.
-
It seemed like we got a lot out of all of our receivers today. Gabriel, Benjamin, Barnidge, Johnson, Crowell, and Hawkins all made significant contributions today. No turnovers was huge as well. I'd prefer to ignore the defense for the time being. Hell of a day!
-
I was driving home from an Oktoberfest weekend and holy shit listening to that all on the radio was wild. I thought for sure the game was over the last ravens drive but the beautiful part about the NFL is a win is a win.
-
Great win for the Browns. Congratulations to McCown for setting all time passing mark for the Browns. Pettine needs to stay involved with defense and work to improve but this was a hard fought win and they earned it. Flip doing a good job as OC.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login