Skip to content

***Official Browns @ Ravens Game Day Thread***

Locked The Browns Board
239 48 7.4k
  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    When it's all DieHard has, what do you expect?

  • Getting ugly and personal in here today..

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by

    @mark-o said:

    Getting ugly and personal in here today..

    And we beat the ravens in Baltimore, what gives?

    Watching the Dallas game reminds me of the dark days with Weeden, I'm pretty happy today.

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by

    Weeds is awful!

  • The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by

    Of course I was on vacation and couldn't watch. Thank god for Sirius and Jimmy Donovan

  • Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by

    Weeden is looking good against the prevent defense though down 24 so he can pad his stats.

  • Getting ugly and personal in here today..

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by

    @mark-o said:

    Getting ugly and personal in here today..

    its not really a nice place to be anymore.......the assholes and dickheads now outweigh the football guys and make a decent convo impossible to have....

    I know I know.....all the shitheads are really the "charm" of this place......

  • @mark-o said:

    Getting ugly and personal in here today..

    its not really a nice place to be anymore.......the assholes and dickheads now outweigh the football guys and make a decent convo impossible to have....

    I know I know.....all the shitheads are really the "charm" of this place......

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by

    @mudfly said:

    its not really a nice place to be anymore.......the assholes and dickheads now outweigh the football guys and make a decent convo impossible to have....

    I know I know.....all the shitheads are really the "charm" of this place......

    Just easy to ignore all of them for me.

  • Weeden is looking good against the prevent defense though down 24 so he can pad his stats.

    Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by

    @mark-o said:

    Weeden is looking good against the prevent defense though down 24 so he can pad his stats.

    Wee-done had 1st & goal from the 6yd line and couldn't get a TD.

    On 4th down he had a guy open on a fade route and overthrew him.

    I almost feel sorry for the Cowgirls...almost.

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    Woof Woof from the Baltimore train station. Z got no idea why they didn't burn this place down. Totally awesome F'n Game day. Good thing the train conductor driving. Here we GO Brownie's HERE WE GO!!

  • @mark-o said:

    Getting ugly and personal in here today..

    its not really a nice place to be anymore.......the assholes and dickheads now outweigh the football guys and make a decent convo impossible to have....

    I know I know.....all the shitheads are really the "charm" of this place......

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by

    @mudfly said:

    its not really a nice place to be anymore.......the assholes and dickheads now outweigh the football guys and make a decent convo impossible to have....

    I know I know.....all the shitheads are really the "charm" of this place......

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by D Bone

    ^ lol and this is after a huge win, beating one of our 2 most hated rivals.

    I could listen to this song forever though....... Great memories.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Seriously, this guy is a fucking pussy.

    Fuck you you 22 year old fat ass hillbilly loser.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Fuck you you 22 year old fat ass hillbilly loser.

    McCown fuck your boyfriend?

  • @mark-o said:

    Getting ugly and personal in here today..

    its not really a nice place to be anymore.......the assholes and dickheads now outweigh the football guys and make a decent convo impossible to have....

    I know I know.....all the shitheads are really the "charm" of this place......

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by

    @mudfly said:

    its not really a nice place to be anymore.......the assholes and dickheads now outweigh the football guys and make a decent convo impossible to have....

    I know I know.....all the shitheads are really the "charm" of this place......

    The quality has plummeted recently. I suggest r/browns if you want to have some decent conversation. There are shitheads aplenty there, but more than enough posters willing to have intelligent discussion.

  • @mudfly said:

    its not really a nice place to be anymore.......the assholes and dickheads now outweigh the football guys and make a decent convo impossible to have....

    I know I know.....all the shitheads are really the "charm" of this place......

    Just easy to ignore all of them for me.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    @mark-o said:

    Just easy to ignore all of them for me.

    Ditto for the most part... but when in someone's crosshairs.

    @gumby73 said:

    Woof Woof from the Baltimore train station. Z got no idea why they didn't burn this place down. Totally awesome F'n Game day. Good thing the train conductor driving. Here we GO Brownie's HERE WE GO!!

    Forgot... you did the Amtrak thing this weekend?

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc

    I should have started McCown... getting concerned about Kruger's attitude.

    He goes after the qb, runs past him, and reaches out with his right arm and fails

    to make contact.

    I would think that he would have taken a step to the right toward the qb and lean in

    to try to get to him?

    what?

    On the upside, Dray and Housler actually caught one pass !!! WOW !

    And Bowe was inactive again...why? He is laughing, and overtly showing he doesn't want

    to play anymore, and has his 9 million guaranteed money retirement fund ready to collect

    as soon as he can force the Browns to cut him?

    Pitiful. I don't understand him, either.

  • How many of us spend our money going to games, buying Browns merchandise etc and we NEVER get a good product. If JM is our future put him in now and let him learn. It wont matter since our d sucks ass so why not..................

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta

    @medicineman said:

    How many of us spend our money going to games, buying Browns merchandise etc and we NEVER get a good product. If JM is our future put him in now and let him learn. It wont matter since our d sucks ass so why not..................

    Giving up an average of 26 ppg isn't the road to victory. We can't count on McCown putting up a historical performance every week.

    @medicineman said:

    On the bright side I did start our Kicker on my fantasy team.......................

    Hope you won lots- the guy is a keeper.

    @brownsfan4evr said:

    OK.....I take back everything I said about McCown.

    Ditto.

  • I should have started McCown... getting concerned about Kruger's attitude.

    He goes after the qb, runs past him, and reaches out with his right arm and fails

    to make contact.

    I would think that he would have taken a step to the right toward the qb and lean in

    to try to get to him?

    what?

    On the upside, Dray and Housler actually caught one pass !!! WOW !

    And Bowe was inactive again...why? He is laughing, and overtly showing he doesn't want

    to play anymore, and has his 9 million guaranteed money retirement fund ready to collect

    as soon as he can force the Browns to cut him?

    Pitiful. I don't understand him, either.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @calfoxwc said:

    And Bowe was inactive again...why? He is laughing, and overtly showing he doesn't want

    to play anymore, and has his 9 million guaranteed money retirement fund ready to collect

    as soon as he can force the Browns to cut him?

    Pitiful. I don't understand him, either.

    Bowe is done- look for him to get cut and soon. You don't pay a guy $9 million to be inactive. Barnidge is the surprise of the year.

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by

    I am very happy we won but that don't change the fact our D is in big trouble. But for now we won so let's enjoy.........

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by

    it sucks that you can't see everyone's avatar at a zoom level.

    what's yours medicineman? chris brown and rhianna's faces on baby seals?

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    Sorry, medman... usually someone crying as much as you were is looking for a little attention.