Skip to content

***Official Browns @ Ravens Game Day Thread***

Locked The Browns Board
239 48 7.4k
  • Weeden is looking good against the prevent defense though down 24 so he can pad his stats.

  • Getting ugly and personal in here today..

    @mark-o said:

    Getting ugly and personal in here today..

    its not really a nice place to be anymore.......the assholes and dickheads now outweigh the football guys and make a decent convo impossible to have....

    I know I know.....all the shitheads are really the "charm" of this place......

  • @mark-o said:

    Getting ugly and personal in here today..

    its not really a nice place to be anymore.......the assholes and dickheads now outweigh the football guys and make a decent convo impossible to have....

    I know I know.....all the shitheads are really the "charm" of this place......

    @mudfly said:

    its not really a nice place to be anymore.......the assholes and dickheads now outweigh the football guys and make a decent convo impossible to have....

    I know I know.....all the shitheads are really the "charm" of this place......

    Just easy to ignore all of them for me.

  • Weeden is looking good against the prevent defense though down 24 so he can pad his stats.

    @mark-o said:

    Weeden is looking good against the prevent defense though down 24 so he can pad his stats.

    Wee-done had 1st & goal from the 6yd line and couldn't get a TD.

    On 4th down he had a guy open on a fade route and overthrew him.

    I almost feel sorry for the Cowgirls...almost.

  • Woof Woof from the Baltimore train station. Z got no idea why they didn't burn this place down. Totally awesome F'n Game day. Good thing the train conductor driving. Here we GO Brownie's HERE WE GO!!

  • @mark-o said:

    Getting ugly and personal in here today..

    its not really a nice place to be anymore.......the assholes and dickheads now outweigh the football guys and make a decent convo impossible to have....

    I know I know.....all the shitheads are really the "charm" of this place......

    @mudfly said:

    its not really a nice place to be anymore.......the assholes and dickheads now outweigh the football guys and make a decent convo impossible to have....

    I know I know.....all the shitheads are really the "charm" of this place......

  • ^ lol and this is after a huge win, beating one of our 2 most hated rivals.

    I could listen to this song forever though....... Great memories.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Seriously, this guy is a fucking pussy.

    Fuck you you 22 year old fat ass hillbilly loser.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Fuck you you 22 year old fat ass hillbilly loser.

    McCown fuck your boyfriend?

  • @mark-o said:

    Getting ugly and personal in here today..

    its not really a nice place to be anymore.......the assholes and dickheads now outweigh the football guys and make a decent convo impossible to have....

    I know I know.....all the shitheads are really the "charm" of this place......

    @mudfly said:

    its not really a nice place to be anymore.......the assholes and dickheads now outweigh the football guys and make a decent convo impossible to have....

    I know I know.....all the shitheads are really the "charm" of this place......

    The quality has plummeted recently. I suggest r/browns if you want to have some decent conversation. There are shitheads aplenty there, but more than enough posters willing to have intelligent discussion.

  • @mudfly said:

    its not really a nice place to be anymore.......the assholes and dickheads now outweigh the football guys and make a decent convo impossible to have....

    I know I know.....all the shitheads are really the "charm" of this place......

    Just easy to ignore all of them for me.

    @mark-o said:

    Just easy to ignore all of them for me.

    Ditto for the most part... but when in someone's crosshairs.

    @gumby73 said:

    Woof Woof from the Baltimore train station. Z got no idea why they didn't burn this place down. Totally awesome F'n Game day. Good thing the train conductor driving. Here we GO Brownie's HERE WE GO!!

    Forgot... you did the Amtrak thing this weekend?

  • I should have started McCown... getting concerned about Kruger's attitude.

    He goes after the qb, runs past him, and reaches out with his right arm and fails

    to make contact.

    I would think that he would have taken a step to the right toward the qb and lean in

    to try to get to him?

    what?

    On the upside, Dray and Housler actually caught one pass !!! WOW !

    And Bowe was inactive again...why? He is laughing, and overtly showing he doesn't want

    to play anymore, and has his 9 million guaranteed money retirement fund ready to collect

    as soon as he can force the Browns to cut him?

    Pitiful. I don't understand him, either.

  • How many of us spend our money going to games, buying Browns merchandise etc and we NEVER get a good product. If JM is our future put him in now and let him learn. It wont matter since our d sucks ass so why not..................

    @medicineman said:

    How many of us spend our money going to games, buying Browns merchandise etc and we NEVER get a good product. If JM is our future put him in now and let him learn. It wont matter since our d sucks ass so why not..................

    Giving up an average of 26 ppg isn't the road to victory. We can't count on McCown putting up a historical performance every week.

    @medicineman said:

    On the bright side I did start our Kicker on my fantasy team.......................

    Hope you won lots- the guy is a keeper.

    @brownsfan4evr said:

    OK.....I take back everything I said about McCown.

    Ditto.

  • I should have started McCown... getting concerned about Kruger's attitude.

    He goes after the qb, runs past him, and reaches out with his right arm and fails

    to make contact.

    I would think that he would have taken a step to the right toward the qb and lean in

    to try to get to him?

    what?

    On the upside, Dray and Housler actually caught one pass !!! WOW !

    And Bowe was inactive again...why? He is laughing, and overtly showing he doesn't want

    to play anymore, and has his 9 million guaranteed money retirement fund ready to collect

    as soon as he can force the Browns to cut him?

    Pitiful. I don't understand him, either.

    @calfoxwc said:

    And Bowe was inactive again...why? He is laughing, and overtly showing he doesn't want

    to play anymore, and has his 9 million guaranteed money retirement fund ready to collect

    as soon as he can force the Browns to cut him?

    Pitiful. I don't understand him, either.

    Bowe is done- look for him to get cut and soon. You don't pay a guy $9 million to be inactive. Barnidge is the surprise of the year.

  • I am very happy we won but that don't change the fact our D is in big trouble. But for now we won so let's enjoy.........

  • it sucks that you can't see everyone's avatar at a zoom level.

    what's yours medicineman? chris brown and rhianna's faces on baby seals?

  • Sorry, medman... usually someone crying as much as you were is looking for a little attention.

  • @medicineman said:

    Hey Tour, you want to just go after my posts? Like I was the only 1 bitching? why don't you do the world a favor and strap a bomb to yourself and go to a vacant area and blow yourself into a million pieces.

    Okay, Zombo anyone this dude needs the lifelong boot. This shit can't be happening after a frikin Browns win for God's sake and is a joke to the group here.

  • @mark-o said:

    Just easy to ignore all of them for me.

    Ditto for the most part... but when in someone's crosshairs.

    @gumby73 said:

    Woof Woof from the Baltimore train station. Z got no idea why they didn't burn this place down. Totally awesome F'n Game day. Good thing the train conductor driving. Here we GO Brownie's HERE WE GO!!

    Forgot... you did the Amtrak thing this weekend?

    @tour2ma said:

    Ditto for the most part... but when in someone's crosshairs.

    Forgot... you did the Amtrak thing this weekend?

    sorry T. Amtrak wi-fi sucks. was in the 2nd bowl, row 1, 42ish line, behind Brns. bench, Lakelife sign. this was the closest game to n.c. on the schedule. Last season went to panthers & falcons but pasted on Tenn. (uuuhhhggg). Peeps Money Mac Daddy Cown after scoring rushing TD (remember jets) was all up & down his sidelines showing he wants to be the leader of not letting his sidelines get down on offense or defense. Flip called 1 hell of a game & let Josh call what he saw. Or issues on D continue the same. We confuse ourselves on zone coverage's (haden, you don't have help, EVER). Far to many designed schemes to hide our own Defense to make a play. Mike nailed it "Just line up & smash the man in front of you" amen brother!! If our LB's cannot stay clean to make a tackle our DB's are screwed on having to make all of them. To the ratbirds that may be on this board. "I was treated with class all day & the football trash talkin was a blast" Scoreboard Baby!! Scoreboard!! REFS YOU SUCK balls & ass period..

  • mediceman lead me up through town

    indian ground...so far down

  • Analysis of every fucking linemen move is boring. I just want fucking wins and don't give a flying fuck about the other bullshit. So fuck you. And oh, have a nice day. Dick head,

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Analysis of every fucking linemen move is boring.

    uh, no it isn't. It's kind of what real football guys are into.