Skip to content

***Official Browns @ Ravens Game Day Thread***

Locked The Browns Board
239 48 7.4k
  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc

    I should have started McCown... getting concerned about Kruger's attitude.

    He goes after the qb, runs past him, and reaches out with his right arm and fails

    to make contact.

    I would think that he would have taken a step to the right toward the qb and lean in

    to try to get to him?

    what?

    On the upside, Dray and Housler actually caught one pass !!! WOW !

    And Bowe was inactive again...why? He is laughing, and overtly showing he doesn't want

    to play anymore, and has his 9 million guaranteed money retirement fund ready to collect

    as soon as he can force the Browns to cut him?

    Pitiful. I don't understand him, either.

  • How many of us spend our money going to games, buying Browns merchandise etc and we NEVER get a good product. If JM is our future put him in now and let him learn. It wont matter since our d sucks ass so why not..................

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta

    @medicineman said:

    How many of us spend our money going to games, buying Browns merchandise etc and we NEVER get a good product. If JM is our future put him in now and let him learn. It wont matter since our d sucks ass so why not..................

    Giving up an average of 26 ppg isn't the road to victory. We can't count on McCown putting up a historical performance every week.

    @medicineman said:

    On the bright side I did start our Kicker on my fantasy team.......................

    Hope you won lots- the guy is a keeper.

    @brownsfan4evr said:

    OK.....I take back everything I said about McCown.

    Ditto.

  • I should have started McCown... getting concerned about Kruger's attitude.

    He goes after the qb, runs past him, and reaches out with his right arm and fails

    to make contact.

    I would think that he would have taken a step to the right toward the qb and lean in

    to try to get to him?

    what?

    On the upside, Dray and Housler actually caught one pass !!! WOW !

    And Bowe was inactive again...why? He is laughing, and overtly showing he doesn't want

    to play anymore, and has his 9 million guaranteed money retirement fund ready to collect

    as soon as he can force the Browns to cut him?

    Pitiful. I don't understand him, either.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    @calfoxwc said:

    And Bowe was inactive again...why? He is laughing, and overtly showing he doesn't want

    to play anymore, and has his 9 million guaranteed money retirement fund ready to collect

    as soon as he can force the Browns to cut him?

    Pitiful. I don't understand him, either.

    Bowe is done- look for him to get cut and soon. You don't pay a guy $9 million to be inactive. Barnidge is the surprise of the year.

  • medicinemanM medicineman wrote on last edited by

    I am very happy we won but that don't change the fact our D is in big trouble. But for now we won so let's enjoy.........

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by

    it sucks that you can't see everyone's avatar at a zoom level.

    what's yours medicineman? chris brown and rhianna's faces on baby seals?

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    Sorry, medman... usually someone crying as much as you were is looking for a little attention.

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by

    @medicineman said:

    Hey Tour, you want to just go after my posts? Like I was the only 1 bitching? why don't you do the world a favor and strap a bomb to yourself and go to a vacant area and blow yourself into a million pieces.

    Okay, Zombo anyone this dude needs the lifelong boot. This shit can't be happening after a frikin Browns win for God's sake and is a joke to the group here.

  • @mark-o said:

    Just easy to ignore all of them for me.

    Ditto for the most part... but when in someone's crosshairs.

    @gumby73 said:

    Woof Woof from the Baltimore train station. Z got no idea why they didn't burn this place down. Totally awesome F'n Game day. Good thing the train conductor driving. Here we GO Brownie's HERE WE GO!!

    Forgot... you did the Amtrak thing this weekend?

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Ditto for the most part... but when in someone's crosshairs.

    Forgot... you did the Amtrak thing this weekend?

    sorry T. Amtrak wi-fi sucks. was in the 2nd bowl, row 1, 42ish line, behind Brns. bench, Lakelife sign. this was the closest game to n.c. on the schedule. Last season went to panthers & falcons but pasted on Tenn. (uuuhhhggg). Peeps Money Mac Daddy Cown after scoring rushing TD (remember jets) was all up & down his sidelines showing he wants to be the leader of not letting his sidelines get down on offense or defense. Flip called 1 hell of a game & let Josh call what he saw. Or issues on D continue the same. We confuse ourselves on zone coverage's (haden, you don't have help, EVER). Far to many designed schemes to hide our own Defense to make a play. Mike nailed it "Just line up & smash the man in front of you" amen brother!! If our LB's cannot stay clean to make a tackle our DB's are screwed on having to make all of them. To the ratbirds that may be on this board. "I was treated with class all day & the football trash talkin was a blast" Scoreboard Baby!! Scoreboard!! REFS YOU SUCK balls & ass period..

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by

    mediceman lead me up through town

    indian ground...so far down

  • Analysis of every fucking linemen move is boring. I just want fucking wins and don't give a flying fuck about the other bullshit. So fuck you. And oh, have a nice day. Dick head,

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Analysis of every fucking linemen move is boring.

    uh, no it isn't. It's kind of what real football guys are into.

  • @medicineman said:

    Hey Tour, you want to just go after my posts? Like I was the only 1 bitching? why don't you do the world a favor and strap a bomb to yourself and go to a vacant area and blow yourself into a million pieces.

    Okay, Zombo anyone this dude needs the lifelong boot. This shit can't be happening after a frikin Browns win for God's sake and is a joke to the group here.

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by

    @jrb12711 said:

    Okay, Zombo anyone this dude needs the lifelong boot. This shit can't be happening after a frikin Browns win for God's sake and is a joke to the group here.

    Post deleted, guy got his third warning.

    So much for no moderation this week.

    If you can't enjoy a win over Baltimore without being a shithead to everyone, what's your purpose on here?

    The whole first five pages of this thread are Negative Nancies crying about how bad the team is, then when they get called out on it, they want people to die?

    C'mon, mother fuckers, we don't mind letting someone have it, lord knows I do it ... but all the one line bitchy go blow yourself up and shit after a big win?

    Man, I was happy as a pig in shit last night, now I gotta read all this hate?

    I'll stop picking on the Texas dudes, maybe I set a bad example, but I'm gonna start cleaning this shit up too.

    Let's have a good week.

    Zombo

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by

    hell, i was happy last week even though we lost.

    yes some phases of the scheme week to week kinda got you scratching your head and the defense should be the strong point of the team, which it isn't SO FAR. that's what coaching and practice is all about. i believe pettine, flip and o'neill will get it figured out.

    i'm happy because i see a difference in this team. we are in these games against teams that we'd usually get blown out by. san diego and baltimore were 2 frickin great games. thankfully we won one of them.

    the negative nancies need to chill.

  • @jrb12711 said:

    Okay, Zombo anyone this dude needs the lifelong boot. This shit can't be happening after a frikin Browns win for God's sake and is a joke to the group here.

    Post deleted, guy got his third warning.

    So much for no moderation this week.

    If you can't enjoy a win over Baltimore without being a shithead to everyone, what's your purpose on here?

    The whole first five pages of this thread are Negative Nancies crying about how bad the team is, then when they get called out on it, they want people to die?

    C'mon, mother fuckers, we don't mind letting someone have it, lord knows I do it ... but all the one line bitchy go blow yourself up and shit after a big win?

    Man, I was happy as a pig in shit last night, now I gotta read all this hate?

    I'll stop picking on the Texas dudes, maybe I set a bad example, but I'm gonna start cleaning this shit up too.

    Let's have a good week.

    Zombo

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by

    Zombo said:

    Post deleted, guy got his third warning.

    So much for no moderation this week.

    If you can't enjoy a win over Baltimore without being a shithead to everyone, what's your purpose on here?

    The whole first five pages of this thread are Negative Nancies crying about how bad the team is, then when they get called out on it, they want people to die?

    C'mon, mother fuckers, we don't mind letting someone have it, lord knows I do it ... but all the one line bitchy go blow yourself up and shit after a big win?

    Man, I was happy as a pig in shit last night, now I gotta read all this hate?

    I'll stop picking on the Texas dudes, maybe I set a bad example, but I'm gonna start cleaning this shit up too.

    Let's have a good week.

    Zombo

    Thanks, exactly what I'm sure most people are feeling too.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by

    Josh McCown all the way. Trade Manziel to Dallas. Go Browns.

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by

    I'll fully admit I'm one of those guys that's still a little grumbly after a win. I mean I'm happy we won but now Haden is out for who knows how long, front 7 is as bad as ever and the running game is still...well I dunno. McCown had to throw 51 times for that win, how long before his arm is hanging?

    But yeah fuck Blt, fuck them right in the mouf. Stupid cunts got away from the run for the 2nd straight year after carving us for a quarter.

  • @jrb12711 said:

    Okay, Zombo anyone this dude needs the lifelong boot. This shit can't be happening after a frikin Browns win for God's sake and is a joke to the group here.

    Post deleted, guy got his third warning.

    So much for no moderation this week.

    If you can't enjoy a win over Baltimore without being a shithead to everyone, what's your purpose on here?

    The whole first five pages of this thread are Negative Nancies crying about how bad the team is, then when they get called out on it, they want people to die?

    C'mon, mother fuckers, we don't mind letting someone have it, lord knows I do it ... but all the one line bitchy go blow yourself up and shit after a big win?

    Man, I was happy as a pig in shit last night, now I gotta read all this hate?

    I'll stop picking on the Texas dudes, maybe I set a bad example, but I'm gonna start cleaning this shit up too.

    Let's have a good week.

    Zombo

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper

    Zombo said:

    Post deleted, guy got his third warning.

    So much for no moderation this week.

    If you can't enjoy a win over Baltimore without being a shithead to everyone, what's your purpose on here?

    The whole first five pages of this thread are Negative Nancies crying about how bad the team is, then when they get called out on it, they want people to die?

    C'mon, mother fuckers, we don't mind letting someone have it, lord knows I do it ... but all the one line bitchy go blow yourself up and shit after a big win?

    Man, I was happy as a pig in shit last night, now I gotta read all this hate?

    I'll stop picking on the Texas dudes, maybe I set a bad example, but I'm gonna start cleaning this shit up too.

    Let's have a good week.

    Zombo

    Zombo is Dalton!

  • Once again Josh leads us down field for a FG. Can't seem to find the endzone........

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel

    Classic stuff Tour! LMAO!

    All this...

    @medicineman said:

    Once again Josh leads us down field for a FG. Can't seem to find the endzone........

    @medicineman said:

    Ok Tell me again how good Josh is.........................

    @medicineman said:

    And when we do get with in striking distance, Josh takes 2 or 3 sacks forcing a fg try and our d fucking is a waste

    @medicineman said:

    How many of us spend our money going to games, buying Browns merchandise etc and we NEVER get a good product. If JM is our future put him in now and let him learn. It wont matter since our d sucks ass so why not..................


    And then...

    @medicineman said:

    Who cares we won. Let's all enjoy this for now and hope the Chargers beat Pisspuke

    Fan of the year?

  • @jrb12711 said:

    Okay, Zombo anyone this dude needs the lifelong boot. This shit can't be happening after a frikin Browns win for God's sake and is a joke to the group here.

    Post deleted, guy got his third warning.

    So much for no moderation this week.

    If you can't enjoy a win over Baltimore without being a shithead to everyone, what's your purpose on here?

    The whole first five pages of this thread are Negative Nancies crying about how bad the team is, then when they get called out on it, they want people to die?

    C'mon, mother fuckers, we don't mind letting someone have it, lord knows I do it ... but all the one line bitchy go blow yourself up and shit after a big win?

    Man, I was happy as a pig in shit last night, now I gotta read all this hate?

    I'll stop picking on the Texas dudes, maybe I set a bad example, but I'm gonna start cleaning this shit up too.

    Let's have a good week.

    Zombo

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by

    Zombo said:

    Post deleted, guy got his third warning.

    So much for no moderation this week.

    If you can't enjoy a win over Baltimore without being a shithead to everyone, what's your purpose on here?

    The whole first five pages of this thread are Negative Nancies crying about how bad the team is, then when they get called out on it, they want people to die?

    C'mon, mother fuckers, we don't mind letting someone have it, lord knows I do it ... but all the one line bitchy go blow yourself up and shit after a big win?

    Man, I was happy as a pig in shit last night, now I gotta read all this hate?

    I'll stop picking on the Texas dudes, maybe I set a bad example, but I'm gonna start cleaning this shit up too.

    Let's have a good week.

    Zombo

    You sick bastards! This thread has me putting Depends on the grocery list about 25-30 years before that's supposed to happen.

    Medicineman with the perfect avatar gets a hattrick of warnings.

    You know what the best part of all this is? It's FREE.

    I sincerely hope the metal detectors are working good at the stadium this Sunday for McCown's and Pettine's sake. All it takes is 1 knucklehead with a right to forget his meds + plus a right to bear arms and it could get ugly right after the coin toss.

  • Josh McCown all the way. Trade Manziel to Dallas. Go Browns.

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by

    The thread that keeps giving!

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Josh McCown all the way. Trade Manziel to Dallas. Go Browns.

    Can't tell if this is sarcastic or not. Also, did you change your avatar or did a mod do it for you? (either way it's funny, but friggin hilarious if a mod did it)

  • Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by

    Of course, no game's perfect, but anybody who failed to see some great stuff yesterday wasn't watching the same game I was.

    We "Played like Browns" at just the right times!!!...and we beat MY most hated team & city. A city that had a team torn from them turned around & did it to us?

    I wish NO GOOD for the Ravens & Baltimore. Thanks Browns!!!

    Mike