Skip to content

***Official Browns @ Ravens Game Day Thread***

Locked The Browns Board
239 48 7.4k
  • Well, trading field goals for touchdowns may keep Cleveland in the game a little while but the Browns will need defensive stands and a trip into in the end-zone.

    @tinythinker said:

    Well, trading field goals for touchdowns may keep Cleveland in the game a little while but the Browns will need defensive stands and a trip into in the in-zone.

    Sorry, but "in-zone"? Really?

  • @tinythinker said:

    Well, trading field goals for touchdowns may keep Cleveland in the game a little while but the Browns will need defensive stands and a trip into in the in-zone.

    Sorry, but "in-zone"? Really?

    @bringbackbrownie2 said:

    Sorry, but "in-zone"? Really?

    Typos happen, especially when one is working on something else and popping by quickly to comment. It's how the brain works when typing quickly, substituting similar sounding words. So "end-zone" can become "in-zone". Fortunately I am not concerned about such errors when posting on forums like this. A bigger concern is the first half performance Cleveland has offered versus a Ravens squad that was supposedly ripe for the picking.

  • yeah we got em right where we want em

    @clevfan4life said:

    yeah we got em right where we want em

    I believe that's........we got em right where they want us! .....................lol

  • pettine has no confidence in the pass rush. We put 4 guys on the line with their hands down and the secondary still gives the receivers way too much space. So all Flacco does is check down for 4-6 yds. The secondary cannot give our rush enough time playing like that.

  • Playin for field goals! SUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!!!!!

  • another overthrow by mccown to Benjamin.

  • another overthrow by mccown to Benjamin.

    @clevfan4life said:

    another overthrow by mccown to Benjamin.

    That was an easy TD too
  • It's tough having little receivers. McCown would've had 6 to a bigger WR in the corner earlier but Hawkins is 5'7.

    Just want to say, I'd be fine with sticking with McCown for a considerable duration if he continues to play like he has, dude is balling

  • Manziel didn't have a problem throwing to Benjamin. I'm not saying i want to see Manziel in there, just saying McCown should not be missing Benjamin this much.

  • Manziel didn't have a problem throwing to Benjamin. I'm not saying i want to see Manziel in there, just saying McCown should not be missing Benjamin this much.

    @clevfan4life said:

    Manziel didn't have a problem throwing to Benjamin. I'm not saying i want to see Manziel in there, just saying McCown should not be missing Benjamin this much.

    Yes, but Manzeil did it for one game where our D played lights out. Could he do it today? I doubt it.

  • Manziel didn't have a problem throwing to Benjamin. I'm not saying i want to see Manziel in there, just saying McCown should not be missing Benjamin this much.

    @clevfan4life said:

    Manziel didn't have a problem throwing to Benjamin. I'm not saying i want to see Manziel in there, just saying McCown should not be missing Benjamin this much.

    Manziel had 2 good throws to Benjamin. Not exactly a big sample size.. We need to score touchdowns but I'm still more worried about the defense..

  • Defense is not dicipline sometimes. Nice play by Mingo though. Offense needs to wake up now

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    Defense is not dicipline sometimes. Nice play by Mingo though. Offense needs to wake up now

    first Ravens TD- CB totally missed the edge- he had outside contain.

    Man, more of the same old, same old.

  • I dont know what he could be doing tbh, I just know that these consistent overthrows by McCown are pissing me off. These are routine NFL throws.

  • It's tough having little receivers. McCown would've had 6 to a bigger WR in the corner earlier but Hawkins is 5'7.

    Just want to say, I'd be fine with sticking with McCown for a considerable duration if he continues to play like he has, dude is balling

    @typicalbrowns said:

    It's tough having little receivers. McCown would've had 6 to a bigger WR in the corner earlier but Hawkins is 5'7.

    Just want to say, I'd be fine with sticking with McCown for a considerable duration if he continues to play like he has, dude is balling

    No way, 5'7" WRs dominate 😵

  • The miss to Benjamin was kinda Benjamins fault IMO. He should've turned upfield into the space. McCown is playing well and gets better as the game goes on.

    We caught a huge break with that Tucker miss. Nice job by Coons so far.

    Hopefully we can run the ball in the second half.

  • It's tough having little receivers. McCown would've had 6 to a bigger WR in the corner earlier but Hawkins is 5'7.

    Just want to say, I'd be fine with sticking with McCown for a considerable duration if he continues to play like he has, dude is balling

    @typicalbrowns said:

    It's tough having little receivers. McCown would've had 6 to a bigger WR in the corner earlier but Hawkins is 5'7.

    Just want to say, I'd be fine with sticking with McCown for a considerable duration if he continues to play like he has, dude is balling

    For short red zone shots I'll agree. For the majority of his overthrowing Benjamin it's not a factor. They are just bad throws. He has missed 3 TD so far in 2 games to Benji He continues to hold the ball way to long as well. Don't get me wrong I've seen some good things too but he needs to tighten it up.
  • And when we do get with in striking distance, Josh takes 2 or 3 sacks forcing a fg try and our d fucking is a waste

  • y'all see Kruger whiff on that tackle on Forsett? We dropped him back as the 4-3 OLB'er and expect him to make an open field tackle on a guy he may have 60-70lbs on. What are we doing? Mingo makes that play in the open field, why does Pettine think Kruger makes a better 4-3 olb'er than mingo?

  • Dansby is awful. Yet again he misread the gap on that long run by Allen

  • Ok so I won't go full WalterWhite here but enough is enough. We may not have the most talent but we have a lot of good D players. I believe our god awful D has to be Oneil. With the highest D payroll in the league and ranked last after 5 games Jummah needs to force Pettine to fire that piece of shit. If we don't score a TD on the next drive they need to play Manziel the rest of the game too, especially if Josh takes another sack.