***Official Browns @ Ravens Game Day Thread***
-
I'm gettin sick of watching Pettine stroll up and down the sideline like he's waiting for his pizza delivery. Absolutely no passion.
-
i kind of agree, Harbaugh got heated over a late hit called on mccown and they were winning. Pettine just looks so passive. To be fair harbaugh looks like he takes care of himself so he's probably at a lesser risk of a cardiac event
-
fucking delay of game,
-
Duke is the second best rookie WR, behind Cooper.
And you guys said Farmer can't draft WR's.
Hana for real. I am liking what I see of Duke. I think his floor is Sproles and his ceiling is Leveon Bell.Duke is the second best rookie WR, behind Cooper.
And you guys said Farmer can't drive WR's.
-
So the Browns got a touchdown, will the defense hold and keep the Ravens lead to five?
-
So the Browns got a touchdown, will the defense hold and keep the Ravens lead to five?
So the Browns got a touchdown, will the defense hold and keep the Ravens lead to five?
No.
-
So the Browns got a touchdown, will the defense hold and keep the Ravens lead to five?
So the Browns got a touchdown, will the defense hold and keep the Ravens lead to five?
LOLOLOLOLOL!!!! Right!!
-
Cheap shot on Haden while on defense.
-
god we're finally showing something on offense
-
Barnidge just puckered his butthole to keep that ball from touching the ground, wow.
-
So the D did hold and the offense took advantage and the lead. Seems like the Browns with McCowen have a slow start and then better when they are in a "do or die". Reminds me of procrastinators who wait until the absolute last minute then surge with effort.
-
Craziest catch of the year that puts you in the lead, and ......................NOTHING............absolutely ZERO emotion from Pettine!!
C'mon, man!!
-
Barnburner Barnridge
-
Barnidge just puckered his butthole to keep that ball from touching the ground, wow.
I had beer come out my nose I laughed so fucking hard reading this!Barnidge just puckered his butthole to keep that ball from touching the ground, wow.
I hope I didn't ruin my iPad.
-
The "D" needs to make a stand.
-
omg our edges are probably the worst in football. Our ILB"ers are too.
-
one run after another. Why did Blt ever go away from the run?
-
Forsett is just running wild.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login