Drunk with happiness (and yuengling)
-
Yuengling is a Pittsburgh beer. I won't have it in my house. Great Lakes ftw.
Yuengling is a Pittsburgh beer. I won't have it in my house. Great Lakes ftw.
Yuengling is brewed in Pottsville PA. It is much much closer to Philly than to Pittsburgh. That would be like saying a beer brewed in Xenia is a Cleveland beer. No where close.
-
Yuengling is a Pittsburgh beer. I won't have it in my house. Great Lakes ftw.
Yuengling is brewed in Pottsville PA. It is much much closer to Philly than to Pittsburgh. That would be like saying a beer brewed in Xenia is a Cleveland beer. No where close.
Yuengling is brewed in Pottsville PA. It is much much closer to Philly than to Pittsburgh. That would be like saying a beer brewed in Xenia is a Cleveland beer. No where close.
Leave it to Gipper to take a snide comment way too seriously. No matter where it's brewed I'm not a huge fan of yuengling or Pennsylvania.
-
Yuengling is just ok for me. It kinda freaks me out how it exploded on the scene here in Ohio a couple years back. Every dive bar in town suddenly had it.
Does Xenia even have a brewery?
-
Just be a true American and drink some Budweiser you ipa fags. Cold cans coming out the cooler with a bottle of belvey in there chillin....
Well polish/German I mean. I've got a true great thin bloodline. HA!!Just be a true American and drink some Budweiser you ipa fags. Cold cans coming out the cooler with a bottle of belvey in there chillin....
Well polish/German I mean. I've got a true great thin bloodline. HA!!
Didya know Mik- that Budweiser in now owned by Inbev, a Belgian corporation? Inbev tried buying out Miller-Coors on top of that recently but failed in the attempt. (this time)
Yuengling is just ok for me. It kinda freaks me out how it exploded on the scene here in Ohio a couple years back. Every dive bar in town suddenly had it.
Does Xenia even have a brewery?
I don't care for Yen-ling, sounds like it's made in China. No Xenia doesn't but Yellow Springs Brewing is 10 miles up the road- and there's a ton of microbreweries next door here in Dayton. As well as the home of Buckeye Vodka.
-
Yuengling is brewed in Pottsville PA. It is much much closer to Philly than to Pittsburgh. That would be like saying a beer brewed in Xenia is a Cleveland beer. No where close.
Leave it to Gipper to take a snide comment way too seriously. No matter where it's brewed I'm not a huge fan of yuengling or Pennsylvania.
Leave it to Gipper to take a snide comment way too seriously. No matter where it's brewed I'm not a huge fan of yuengling or Pennsylvania.
Hey, however good or bad it may be I just wanted it to also get the bad rap of being from Pittsburgh.
-
Whenever I finish a Yeungling I always pronounce myself the new Darth Vader.

-
-
Miller High Life.
-
Miller High Life.
LiteMiller High Life.
-
-
-
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

