Next 5 weeks
-
One game at a time is how you look at it. The focus is Denver this week. How do we win?
Has anyone seen Peyton Manning throw lately? OMG! This guy should retire! But I'm glad we get him at home. Our DC should blitz and rattle Manning all day! He's throwing DUCKS out there and there will be at least 2 interceptions. This is how we beat Denver this week at home.
Denver's defense is in the top five. You can't run on them and it's difficult to throw on them. But, we have Duke Jr, Benjamin and Barnidge who are really hot right now. So is McCown. McCown is playing lights out.
This will be a low scoring game but Cleveland wins by 3
-
Screw the tough upcoming schedule.
No one expected the Browns to win yesterday. How did that work out?
I think the Browns can win every game....who knows...that's why they play the games.
Enjoy being realistic. I'll enjoy yesterdays win.
Screw the tough upcoming schedule.
No one expected the Browns to win yesterday. How did that work out?
I think the Browns can win every game....who knows...that's why they play the games.
Enjoy being realistic. I'll enjoy yesterdays win.
Pettine takes a closer look at the defense this week so the Browns give up over 200 yards rushing but McCown continues to play over his head and outplays the vastly overrated Flacco.
Browns win 27 to 24
-
take some shrooms and watch the birds fly and chirp while sitting under an elm tree with the sun setting and having your gf perform fellatio on you is alot better than being a snidely whiplash all your life which in your case is reality.
Are you saying that the only way that Mike H gets head sitting under a tree is if he has the girl (or guy?) tied up?
Are you saying that the only way that Mike H gets head sitting under a tree is if he has the girl (or guy?) tied up?
i don't know about the tied up part, but sitting under a tree?...........................
-
Are you saying that the only way that Mike H gets head sitting under a tree is if he has the girl (or guy?) tied up?
i don't know about the tied up part, but sitting under a tree?...........................
-
The success of the pass game means the run game will improve, teams can't afford to just stack the box against us now.
If the D plays like it did second half on Sunday I am excited to see just how good we can be.
-
I like trees.
Ive hugged a few....
-
Time for the Crow to get 20 carries. I think it can happen this week finally since Denver's offense appears inept. Defensive slugfest means we can stick to our game plan offensively.
-
Our D actually got better as the game went on. A lot of it had to do with some changes at LB, including seeing more of Tank Carder and Nate Orchard and less of Kruger and Kirksey... This was the first game in a while I saw our coaches make adjustments throughout the game... that worked...
I'd like to see Mingo and Kruger get a little spark in their ass after being put on the sideline for so much of this past week for not performing... I'd also like to see Orchard continue to develop and more A.Bryant - he's one of our best playmakers on D...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login