Draft J.T. Barrett
-
Am l the only one that can see B.J. without seeing blowjob? I apologize if so.
Blowjob Thomas! Spewing out the hits!
Am l the only one that can see B.J. without seeing blowjob? I apologize if so.
Blowjob Thomas! Spewing out the hits!
Nope. I'm with you there. We have a wholesale store called BJs (berkley & Jensen).
I have a BJ card. That's right, a card that guarantees BJs.
-
I like Billy Joe Thomas. BJ is a great singer.
-
please no. kid would be like 15th on my list of QBs to look at.
oh and if you're scared, go to church.
-
Am l the only one that can see B.J. without seeing blowjob? I apologize if so.
Blowjob Thomas! Spewing out the hits!
Nope. I'm with you there. We have a wholesale store called BJs (berkley & Jensen).
I have a BJ card. That's right, a card that guarantees BJs.
I have laughed out loud at the giant BJ spinning in the air near the corner of Main and exchange and Akron Ohio over the Beacon Journal building.Nope. I'm with you there. We have a wholesale store called BJs (berkley & Jensen).
I have a BJ card. That's right, a card that guarantees BJs.
WSS
-
I have laughed out loud at the giant BJ spinning in the air near the corner of Main and exchange and Akron Ohio over the Beacon Journal building.Nope. I'm with you there. We have a wholesale store called BJs (berkley & Jensen).
I have a BJ card. That's right, a card that guarantees BJs.
WSS
I have laughed out loud at the giant BJ spinning in the air near the corner of Main and exchange and Akron Ohio over the Beacon Journal building.
WSS
You'd think someone would have said, maybe we should go with JBs instead of BJs
-
-
Am l the only one that can see B.J. without seeing blowjob? I apologize if so.
Blowjob Thomas! Spewing out the hits!
Am l the only one that can see B.J. without seeing blowjob? I apologize if so.
Blowjob Thomas! Spewing out the hits!
A friend of mine is called BJ Price. Seriously. And he's not a hooker.
-
I have laughed out loud at the giant BJ spinning in the air near the corner of Main and exchange and Akron Ohio over the Beacon Journal building.
WSS
You'd think someone would have said, maybe we should go with JBs instead of BJs
-
Or getting a BJ at JB's in Kent.
WSS
Is that a comment......or a memory?
-
Am l the only one that can see B.J. without seeing blowjob? I apologize if so.
Blowjob Thomas! Spewing out the hits!
A friend of mine is called BJ Price. Seriously. And he's not a hooker.
-
-
Am l the only one that can see B.J. without seeing blowjob? I apologize if so.
Blowjob Thomas! Spewing out the hits!
Nope. I'm with you there. We have a wholesale store called BJs (berkley & Jensen).
I have a BJ card. That's right, a card that guarantees BJs.
-
back in the day the nickname for richard was dick.
so imagine me introducing people to my dad dick.
at least his last name wasn't trickle.
-
back in the day the nickname for richard was dick.
so imagine me introducing people to my dad dick.
at least his last name wasn't trickle.
-
back in the day the nickname for richard was dick.
so imagine me introducing people to my dad dick.
at least his last name wasn't trickle.
-
One of my pals at the hospital used to have the operators call overhead. "Paging Dick Hurtz, Dick Hurtz please call the operator."

really hoorta you're falling off a tad lately.
it was going to the info clerk at the mall and asking her to ask out to find your friend michael hunt. he's lost.
"for mike hunt. "michael hunt. paging mike hunt."
dude that was a classic.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


