Skip to content

Draft J.T. Barrett

The Browns Board
43 19 2.7k
  • @gftchris said:

    A friend of mine is called BJ Price.

    Ha!.....and I went to school with a BJ Daley.....

    @mudfly said:

    Ha!.....and I went to school with a BJ Daley.....

    I know a BJ Givens.

  • B.J. Givens, Ronald Receivings

    ff_mcdonald_01.jpg

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    Am l the only one that can see B.J. without seeing blowjob? I apologize if so.

    Blowjob Thomas! Spewing out the hits!

    Nope. I'm with you there. We have a wholesale store called BJs (berkley & Jensen).

    I have a BJ card. That's right, a card that guarantees BJs.

    @usfbrown said:

    Nope. I'm with you there. We have a wholesale store called BJs (berkley & Jensen).

    I have a BJ card. That's right, a card that guarantees BJs.

    When you're buying BJs, theres no substitute for wholesale prices

  • back in the day the nickname for richard was dick.

    so imagine me introducing people to my dad dick.

    at least his last name wasn't trickle.

  • back in the day the nickname for richard was dick.

    so imagine me introducing people to my dad dick.

    at least his last name wasn't trickle.

    @miktoxic said:

    back in the day the nickname for richard was dick.

    so imagine me introducing people to my dad dick.

    at least his last name wasn't trickle.

    Or Shiner....former Browns/Steelers QB.

  • back in the day the nickname for richard was dick.

    so imagine me introducing people to my dad dick.

    at least his last name wasn't trickle.

    @miktoxic said:

    back in the day the nickname for richard was dick.

    so imagine me introducing people to my dad dick.

    at least his last name wasn't trickle.

    One of my pals at the hospital used to have the operators call overhead. "Paging Dick Hurtz, Dick Hurtz please call the operator." 🙂

  • @miktoxic said:

    back in the day the nickname for richard was dick.

    so imagine me introducing people to my dad dick.

    at least his last name wasn't trickle.

    One of my pals at the hospital used to have the operators call overhead. "Paging Dick Hurtz, Dick Hurtz please call the operator." 🙂

    @hoorta said:

    One of my pals at the hospital used to have the operators call overhead. "Paging Dick Hurtz, Dick Hurtz please call the operator." 🙂

    really hoorta you're falling off a tad lately.

    it was going to the info clerk at the mall and asking her to ask out to find your friend michael hunt. he's lost.

    "for mike hunt. "michael hunt. paging mike hunt."

    dude that was a classic.

  • @miktoxic said:

    back in the day the nickname for richard was dick.

    so imagine me introducing people to my dad dick.

    at least his last name wasn't trickle.

    One of my pals at the hospital used to have the operators call overhead. "Paging Dick Hurtz, Dick Hurtz please call the operator." 🙂

    @hoorta said:

    One of my pals at the hospital used to have the operators call overhead. "Paging Dick Hurtz, Dick Hurtz please call the operator." 🙂

    Ouch!

  • Here:

    http://www.worldwideinterweb.com/item/5736-the-100-most-unfortunate-names-in-human-history.html

    Page 2 with some of our favorite Cleveland sports stars:

    http://www.worldwideinterweb.com/component/k2/item/5737-the-100-most-unfortunate-names-in-human-history-page-2.html

    All these years since I was a young kid when I was a Woody Held fan, I never thought of him in that context.

  • back in the day the nickname for richard was dick.

    so imagine me introducing people to my dad dick.

    at least his last name wasn't trickle.

    @miktoxic said:

    back in the day the nickname for richard was dick.

    so imagine me introducing people to my dad dick.

    at least his last name wasn't trickle.

    Work with a guy at work that say's his name is Richard Roundtree. We call him just Dick. nickname Tree

  • Just in case JT is not a option this guy may work anywhere from LB to Safety. Jeremy Cash during coaching change at Ohio State in 2010-11 played 5 games at OSU redshirted to Duke & is tearing up ACC on defense in all stats. Next Luke Keugley?maybe 6'2 210 lbs. Redshirt senior out of Mia, Fla. a true ball hawk tackling machine imo.

  • @usfbrown said:

    Nope. I'm with you there. We have a wholesale store called BJs (berkley & Jensen).

    I have a BJ card. That's right, a card that guarantees BJs.

    When you're buying BJs, theres no substitute for wholesale prices

    @mld-woody said:

    When you're buying BJs, theres no substitute for wholesale prices

    Ha!

  • Just in case JT is not a option this guy may work anywhere from LB to Safety. Jeremy Cash during coaching change at Ohio State in 2010-11 played 5 games at OSU redshirted to Duke & is tearing up ACC on defense in all stats. Next Luke Keugley?maybe 6'2 210 lbs. Redshirt senior out of Mia, Fla. a true ball hawk tackling machine imo.

    @gumby73 said:

    Just in case JT is not a option this guy may work anywhere from LB to Safety. Jeremy Cash during coaching change at Ohio State in 2010-11 played 5 games at OSU redshirted to Duke & is tearing up ACC on defense in all stats. Next Luke Keugley?maybe 6'2 210 lbs. Redshirt senior out of Mia, Fla. a true ball hawk tackling machine imo.

    Are you actually trying to turn this into a legitimate football thread? Shame shame on you! 😛

  • back in the day the nickname for richard was dick.

    so imagine me introducing people to my dad dick.

    at least his last name wasn't trickle.

    @miktoxic said:

    back in the day the nickname for richard was dick.

    so imagine me introducing people to my dad dick.

    at least his last name wasn't trickle.

    I keep waiting for some millenial, or perhaps younger chap to make this a thing again.

    Imagine meeting some 20 something, and you're all "nice to meet you Richard." But he shoots back...

    Call me Dick. Aww yeah. Props to that guy.

  • Yes I know this is a joke thread, but I didn't want to start my own.

    Paxton Lynch. 6'7 245 QB at Memphis. Have any of you guys heard of him? I have seen him play a few games and I bought in today against Ole Miss. If we aren't sold on one of the big name prospects he is VERY intriguing. He might not enter the draft this year but he could if he wants to.

  • I thought the Towles kid from Kentucky looked really good Thursday night. Not sure how he's regarded on draft boards but he was playing good ball.

  • Look at the size of Baylor's OL,DL & LB's. Winning!!

  • Yes I know this is a joke thread, but I didn't want to start my own.

    Paxton Lynch. 6'7 245 QB at Memphis. Have any of you guys heard of him? I have seen him play a few games and I bought in today against Ole Miss. If we aren't sold on one of the big name prospects he is VERY intriguing. He might not enter the draft this year but he could if he wants to.

    @columbusking said:

    Yes I know this is a joke thread, but I didn't want to start my own.

    We actually could use a "2016 Draft: QB Prospects" thread.

  • JT sure looked like the man last night.....coach should start him next week, cause Cardale is just kind of a bore right now....

  • Yes I know this is a joke thread, but I didn't want to start my own.

    Paxton Lynch. 6'7 245 QB at Memphis. Have any of you guys heard of him? I have seen him play a few games and I bought in today against Ole Miss. If we aren't sold on one of the big name prospects he is VERY intriguing. He might not enter the draft this year but he could if he wants to.

    @columbusking said:

    Yes I know this is a joke thread, but I didn't want to start my own.

    Paxton Lynch. 6'7 245 QB at Memphis. Have any of you guys heard of him? I have seen him play a few games and I bought in today against Ole Miss. If we aren't sold on one of the big name prospects he is VERY intriguing. He might not enter the draft this year but he could if he wants to.

    I am cursorily in on Lynch. He can make the throws and has the size, but I have to watch more tape.