Draft J.T. Barrett
-
I thought the Towles kid from Kentucky looked really good Thursday night. Not sure how he's regarded on draft boards but he was playing good ball.
-
Yes I know this is a joke thread, but I didn't want to start my own.
Paxton Lynch. 6'7 245 QB at Memphis. Have any of you guys heard of him? I have seen him play a few games and I bought in today against Ole Miss. If we aren't sold on one of the big name prospects he is VERY intriguing. He might not enter the draft this year but he could if he wants to.
Yes I know this is a joke thread, but I didn't want to start my own.
We actually could use a "2016 Draft: QB Prospects" thread.
-
Yes I know this is a joke thread, but I didn't want to start my own.
Paxton Lynch. 6'7 245 QB at Memphis. Have any of you guys heard of him? I have seen him play a few games and I bought in today against Ole Miss. If we aren't sold on one of the big name prospects he is VERY intriguing. He might not enter the draft this year but he could if he wants to.
Yes I know this is a joke thread, but I didn't want to start my own.
Paxton Lynch. 6'7 245 QB at Memphis. Have any of you guys heard of him? I have seen him play a few games and I bought in today against Ole Miss. If we aren't sold on one of the big name prospects he is VERY intriguing. He might not enter the draft this year but he could if he wants to.
I am cursorily in on Lynch. He can make the throws and has the size, but I have to watch more tape.
-
Good God look at the QB #'s from yesterday. I was stuck on Mich/Mich St all day. Browns fan knows that finish well, WOW. Kessler 30-46=365.Lynch 39-53=384.Cook 18-39=328. Boykin 27-32=436 (rushed74,1TD). Russell(bay)20-33=380 (5TD&rushed160,1TD). Matt Johnson(bgsu)25-30=357 5TD thur air. OSU QB who??
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login