Fantasy Football Week 5
-
BROWNS BOARD LEAGUE 2 STANDINGS AS OF 10/14:

-
Given my absurdly low point total, I promise I haven't been putting hexes on my opponents.
-
Given my absurdly low point total, I promise I haven't been putting hexes on my opponents.
Given my absurdly low point total, I promise I haven't been putting hexes on my opponents.
ha! got you there pal in the #12 position.
just give it some time (like the browns). i'll be 10th by the end of the season.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

