Beer
-
I had a pint (obviously). It was awful - I was expecting a 'fruity IPA' and it was basically a porter/stout. I was disappointed.
-
-
Now we are talking! My favourites are 6X, London Pride, Harvey's Sussex, Black Wych, Dr Thirsty's...I could keep going! Currently trying loads of Essex beers, but haven't unearthed any real stars yet.
-
-
I click the link and it wants me to sign into Google.
-
If the beer makes people reek of sadness and despair, it must come from detoilet
-
Cleveland brown beer
-
Oh Goddamn drink a Stag or a Bud. No need for sissy beers just drink it and like it.
-
No link needed now...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

