The targeting rule is AWEFUL
-
it cost wishagin, and now it cost OSU.
Both calls were ridiculous.
-
If you are serious about changing the culture it's the only way. And I agree it's crazy
-

Targeting on Michigan, #35
/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/4217431/target.0.gif)
Targeting
-
Not targeting...
-
The only consistency I've seen is that it goes against Michigan, lol
-

Targeting on Michigan, #35
/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/4217431/target.0.gif)
Targeting
Neither of those should have been penalized. I don't know that the targeting rule is awful.....if properly applied, where someone seems to purposely plow his helmet into someone else.....But here are cases where the refs are just being stupidly overcautious.
These are normal tackles....or in the one case the guy just fell on another player.
-
The issue I definitely consistency
-
The issue I definitely consistency
Yea....it seems that the refs would like players to remove their heads from their bodies before making tackles.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login