Skip to content

MEDIOCRITY

The Browns Board
38 19 1.9k
  • cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by
    #4

    The Defense--played well enough to win

    The qb--- played well enough to win

    The coaching---cost the Cleveland browns the game today.

    No other words needed

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Pretty sure there is not a route from where we were to where we want to be that did not pass through "mediocrity".

  • Pretty sure there is not a route from where we were to where we want to be that did not pass through "mediocrity".

    SojuS Soju wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @tour2ma said:

    Pretty sure there is not a route from where we were to where we want to be that did not pass through "mediocrity".

    problem is we haven't been able to get through the mediocity stage for 15 years.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Pretty sure there is not a route from where we were to where we want to be that did not pass through "mediocrity".

    problem is we haven't been able to get through the mediocity stage for 15 years.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @soju said:

    problem is we haven't been able to get through the mediocity stage for 15 years.

    Problem is we were never at the mediocrity stage, save for a season here and there.

  • @soju said:

    problem is we haven't been able to get through the mediocity stage for 15 years.

    Problem is we were never at the mediocrity stage, save for a season here and there.

    SojuS Soju wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Problem is we were never at the mediocrity stage, save for a season here and there.

    well, that's even worse than what I said. Now who's the negative one?

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Problem is we were never at the mediocrity stage, save for a season here and there.

    well, that's even worse than what I said. Now who's the negative one?

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @soju said:

    well, that's even worse than what I said. Now who's the negative one?

    No it isn't. It's true. We have been shit garbage for 15 years.

    We are now mediocre.

    Things are trending up. It's optimistic...and realistic.

  • You cannot take on the Factory of Sadness. It's power to churn out pathetic, inconceivable loses that rip your heart out and throw it to the ground and stomp it all over the field is limitless.

    The Factory of Sadness is too strong now, there's no stopping it.

    The Cysko KidT The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @soju said:

    You cannot take on the Factory of Sadness. It's power to churn out pathetic, inconceivable loses that rip your heart out and throw it to the ground and stomp it all over the field is limitless.

    The Factory of Sadness is too strong now, there's no stopping it.

    In a way this is correct. I think everyone who walks through these doors...players coaches front office guys...take on an air of resignation. "Yeah well of course we lost...we're the browns"

  • USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Whatever bitches. It was entertaining.

  • @soju said:

    well, that's even worse than what I said. Now who's the negative one?

    No it isn't. It's true. We have been shit garbage for 15 years.

    We are now mediocre.

    Things are trending up. It's optimistic...and realistic.

    SojuS Soju wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    No it isn't. It's true. We have been shit garbage for 15 years.

    We are now mediocre.

    Things are trending up. It's optimistic...and realistic.

    is 2-4 "medicority to you" lol

  • Whatever bitches. It was entertaining.

    SojuS Soju wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @usfbrown said:

    Whatever bitches. It was entertaining.

    Only a faggot would take joy in losing the way we do week in and week out.

  • @soju said:

    well, that's even worse than what I said. Now who's the negative one?

    No it isn't. It's true. We have been shit garbage for 15 years.

    We are now mediocre.

    Things are trending up. It's optimistic...and realistic.

    5150k95 5150k9 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    No it isn't. It's true. We have been shit garbage for 15 years.

    We are now mediocre.

    Things are trending up. It's optimistic...and realistic.

    Very well said. Thats exactly what I was thinking.

  • @soju said:

    well, that's even worse than what I said. Now who's the negative one?

    No it isn't. It's true. We have been shit garbage for 15 years.

    We are now mediocre.

    Things are trending up. It's optimistic...and realistic.

    USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    No it isn't. It's true. We have been shit garbage for 15 years.

    We are now mediocre.

    Things are trending up. It's optimistic...and realistic.

    I agree. It's good to see them stay in games and actually compete. Denver's d is nasty and they played well.

    Never thought the offense would be this "good" and defense be this bad. I never expected the d to be great but they're shit against the run.

  • @usfbrown said:

    Whatever bitches. It was entertaining.

    Only a faggot would take joy in losing the way we do week in and week out.

    USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @soju said:

    Only a faggot would take joy in losing the way we do week in and week out.

    Week in and week out? They won last week dip shit.

  • @soju said:

    Only a faggot would take joy in losing the way we do week in and week out.

    Week in and week out? They won last week dip shit.

    SojuS Soju wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @usfbrown said:

    Week in and week out? They won last week dip shit.

    Ill ask you again because you have a hard time following me and mathematics as a whole.

    Is 2-4 mediocrity you flaming cokc loving faggot?

  • @usfbrown said:

    Week in and week out? They won last week dip shit.

    Ill ask you again because you have a hard time following me and mathematics as a whole.

    Is 2-4 mediocrity you flaming cokc loving faggot?

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @soju said:

    Ill ask you again because you have a hard time following me and mathematics as a whole.

    Is 2-4 mediocrity you flaming cokc loving faggot?

    You go to the gay references awfully fast.

  • @usfbrown said:

    Week in and week out? They won last week dip shit.

    Ill ask you again because you have a hard time following me and mathematics as a whole.

    Is 2-4 mediocrity you flaming cokc loving faggot?

    IbleedbrownI Ibleedbrown wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @soju said:

    Ill ask you again because you have a hard time following me and mathematics as a whole.

    Is 2-4 mediocrity you flaming cokc loving faggot?

    And who misspells cock? I'm by no means a grammar nazi. But Cock? Really?

    Weren't you lobbying to take back control of your avatar a couple weeks ago?

  • @usfbrown said:

    Week in and week out? They won last week dip shit.

    Ill ask you again because you have a hard time following me and mathematics as a whole.

    Is 2-4 mediocrity you flaming cokc loving faggot?

    USFBrownU USFBrown wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @soju said:

    Ill ask you again because you have a hard time following me and mathematics as a whole.

    Is 2-4 mediocrity you flaming cokc loving faggot?

    Oh no I get mathematics just fine. You're English is atrocious. So when people point out your errors you ignore facts and spew garbage

    Week in week out definition: every week without exception

    We won last week. Therefore it's not week in and week out. Did you even get a GED?

  • @soju said:

    Ill ask you again because you have a hard time following me and mathematics as a whole.

    Is 2-4 mediocrity you flaming cokc loving faggot?

    And who misspells cock? I'm by no means a grammar nazi. But Cock? Really?

    Weren't you lobbying to take back control of your avatar a couple weeks ago?

    SojuS Soju wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @ibleedbrown said:

    And who misspells cock? I'm by no means a grammar nazi. But Cock? Really?

    Weren't you lobbying to take back control of your avatar a couple weeks ago?

    like I edit my posts. you knew exactly what I meant. to go back and spell check would mean a cuckold liberal. I am not.

  • 5150k95 5150k9 wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Soju, Bro I believe you are a Browns fan. And in some way I understand your anger and frustration. But you need a break. The anger,frustration, and hate will consume you. Im not sure what your options are, but walk away, enjoy the family, don't read these posts and decompress. Just looking out...

  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    I thought the Browns should go for two point after the first touchdown. I'm no coach that's for sure. But this game was draining on the emotions. 50 years I've been watching and rooting for the Browns. I don't look forward to next year as years past because it's futile. I think Pettine lost this game and that's upsetting! No Haden or Gipson yet they should have won anyway. I think the air just went out of my sails of optimism. Too much losing drains the heck out of even casual fans.

    Next week on the road then host to Arizona. SHEW! The Bengals won in Buffalo and are 6-0. They might be the second best team in the AFC.

    Sure hope the Browns can salvage this season but winning four in a row to get even isn't very probable.