Manning Vs Whitner
-
Did anyone else see this?
-
Whitner let up I believe. Probably because it's manning and even a legal hit would have been a PF.
-
Whitney been hitting soft all year
-
Whitney been hitting soft all year
Whitney been hitting soft all year
Except for times when he misses, which is a lot.
-
yeah I remember this, rewound it a couple times to see who it was that got dropped by iron head manning. Our fucking safety. And bullshit about letting up, the QB is out on block....he's fair game for "whatever". Everyone knows that too. Witners eyes should have lit up seeing who was trying to shoulder block him. I love me some Manning, have for years....but ole boy should have gotten ball peened. It's frankly an embarrassement Ronnie Lot figuratively roll over in his prematurely dug grave.
He ain't dead right?
-
Whitner let up I believe. Probably because it's manning and even a legal hit would have been a PF.
-
I don't believe he let up I just think he didn't have his head on a swivel. But plays like that happen, good job out of manning. Now my problem is that Whitner seemingly took it like a bitch. I want players on the Browns that are like Ok Peyton, next time you throw over the middle i'm taking a trophy home with me from the kill shot I lay on one of your WR's. I want players that have 3-6 mafia playing in their heads rest of the game if something like that happens to them....."somebody gonna get they wig split, somebody gonna get knocked the fuck out". We don't have that on our defense.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
