Skip to content

Fantasy Football Week Six

The Browns Board
13 6 407
  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #1

    BROWNS BOARD 2 STANDINGS AS OF 10/20

    Screen_Shot_2015_10_20_at_6_21_27_PM.png

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #2

    131 to 73... how embarrassing.....

    The upside is, I'm still not on the bottom of the rankings.

  • 131 to 73... how embarrassing.....

    The upside is, I'm still not on the bottom of the rankings.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @calfoxwc said:

    131 to 73... how embarrassing.....

    The upside is, I'm still not on the bottom of the rankings.

    no cal that would be me.

    that's why next year wargograw takes over the league. try doing something nice for some people and you get stabbed in the neck and all your picks bleed out with the life of you.

    what the hell. browns are doing better than me!

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Updates coming!

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #5

    League One ... maybe this year for Maybe This year ... Zombo's Brown Dawgs with Viagra high performance award.

    League%201%20standings_zpsrjmdstbk.png

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #6

    League IV ... Browns win remains undefeated ... Why Can't We Win takes the Viagra.

    League%204%20standings_zpss1lqudxb.png

  • B Browns57 wrote on last edited by Browns57
    #7

    Is anybody going to step up and beat me one of these weeks??? Cmon guys!

  • Is anybody going to step up and beat me one of these weeks??? Cmon guys!

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @browns57 said:

    Is anybody going to step up and beat me one of these weeks??? Cmon guys!

    yep you kicked my ass last week.

    but i got a feeling you like beating yourself more than anything.

  • CowsrusC Cowsrus wrote on last edited by
    #9

    League 3 Week 6

    My Helmet's2Tight 127 vs: Badnews Browns 90

    2-3-1 7th Place 2-4-0 8th Place

    Cleveland Steamers 92 vs: stewartcj1 106

    3-3-0 3rd Place 4-2-0 2nd Place

    Browns149 91 vs: Ballantyne Bruisers 88

    3-3-0 5th Place 3-3-0 4th Place

    Hard For Denard 118 vs: why cant we win 148

    2-3-1 6th Place 4-2-0 1st Place*

    Biggest Blowout:

    My Helmet's 2Tight vs: Badnews Browns 90

    +37

    Standings:

    1) why cant we win

    2) stewartcj1

    3) Cleveland Steamers

    4) Ballantyne Bruisers

    5) Browns149

    6) Hard For Denard

    7) My Helmet's 2Tight

    ๐Ÿ˜Ž Badnews Browns

  • B Browns57 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    Ha Mik... Nice!

  • Ha Mik... Nice!

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @browns57 said:

    Ha Mik... Nice!

    sorry 57. thought it was the dude i'm feuding with right now......browns52.

    gotta get new glasses.

  • @calfoxwc said:

    131 to 73... how embarrassing.....

    The upside is, I'm still not on the bottom of the rankings.

    no cal that would be me.

    that's why next year wargograw takes over the league. try doing something nice for some people and you get stabbed in the neck and all your picks bleed out with the life of you.

    what the hell. browns are doing better than me!

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @miktoxic said:

    no cal that would be me.

    that's why next year wargograw takes over the league. try doing something nice for some people and you get stabbed in the neck and all your picks bleed out with the life of you.

    what the hell. browns are doing better than me!

    Can I take over for such a legend? I will do my best.

    6th in points. 2nd in the standings! I'm one lucky mofo.

  • @miktoxic said:

    no cal that would be me.

    that's why next year wargograw takes over the league. try doing something nice for some people and you get stabbed in the neck and all your picks bleed out with the life of you.

    what the hell. browns are doing better than me!

    Can I take over for such a legend? I will do my best.

    6th in points. 2nd in the standings! I'm one lucky mofo.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @wargograw said:

    Can I take over for such a legend? I will do my best.

    6th in points. 2nd in the standings! I'm one lucky mofo.

    took over for a legend who passed away way before her time. finished first that year.

    ever since i've blown chunks.

    thing is i don't really care. it's like looking at a rerun of law and order i've seen 25 times but yet try to get mccoy not to take it in the ass by making 'moves'.

    yawn.