The Final Solution?
-
I'm pretty sure cardale has soured his draft status this year
-
I'm pretty sure cardale has soured his draft status this year
I'm pretty sure cardale has soured his draft status this year
While I do agree with that....I honestly dont think he ever had any "real" draft status with the pros...only with some overly excited fans and media....
-
I'm pretty sure cardale has soured his draft status this year
While I do agree with that....I honestly dont think he ever had any "real" draft status with the pros...only with some overly excited fans and media....
-
I'm pretty sure cardale has soured his draft status this year
I'm pretty sure cardale has soured his draft status this year
But that may mean that if he could be had in a later round....say third....it might be worth a shot.
-
His running skills have been non existant. His decision making looks poor and his reads have likewise been poor. He's got great arm strength but looks pretty average otherwise. Third round sounds like a good place for him.
-
I think Cardale will draw comparisons to Taj Boyd the Clemson QB. Where did he get picked? Like 3rd or 4th round I'm pretty sure. They're very similiar guys. Good athletes with a big arm but serious accuracy issues.
I think Cardale will draw comparisons to Taj Boyd the Clemson QB. Where did he get picked? Like 3rd or 4th round I'm pretty sure. They're very similiar guys. Good athletes with a big arm but serious accuracy issues.
yep....Im thinking later rounds too(4th-5th-etc).....even the 3rd sounds way too early for me......
-
I think Cardale will draw comparisons to Taj Boyd the Clemson QB. Where did he get picked? Like 3rd or 4th round I'm pretty sure. They're very similiar guys. Good athletes with a big arm but serious accuracy issues.
I think Cardale will draw comparisons to Taj Boyd the Clemson QB. Where did he get picked? Like 3rd or 4th round I'm pretty sure. They're very similiar guys. Good athletes with a big arm but serious accuracy issues.
He actually reminds me of Byron Leftwich....though Cardale can run better than Leftwich.
-
Travis Wilson QB 20 Utah Sr 6-7 233 7-FA 359
The anti-Johnny? 6'7"! And his team is undefeated and in the National title hunt.
(not sure if he is much good though.....Brock Osweiler? Dan McGwire?)
-
Wilson is a tough son of a bitch too
-


He returned to the game too
-
No, Wilson sucks. Every game of theirs I see it's: "X defense is going to challenge Wilson to beat them with his arm."
You don't want a QB people say that about.
-
Tajh Boyd went at least two rounds later than the third, his stock dropped massively in the months leading up to the draft
-
Tajh Boyd went at least two rounds later than the third, his stock dropped massively in the months leading up to the draft
Tajh Boyd went at least two rounds later than the third, his stock dropped massively in the months leading up to the draft
I actually have no idea what round or who drafted him. I thought it was the 3rd but I'll take your word for it. I think Cardale is a similiar player.
-
Goff was my guy but he may have the mingo issue with weight? More now looking at QB's that our big & can play in our division cold weather & wind with best accuracy. That leaves C. Cook & T. Wilson. Got nothing on U. Mass Frohnapfel or Wentz from N.D. State but got to looksee.. Ben (Miami, Oh). Flaco (Deleware) Dalton (Oklahoma St? and got to be better than this joker)
-
No, this thread is not about The Holocaust.....but about 2016 NFL draft prospects. Specifically: Quarterbacks.
Do any of these float your boat?:
3 Jared Goff QB 1 California Jr 6-4 210 1 10
Connor Cook QB 2 Michigan State rSr 6-4 220 1 45
Cardale Jones QB 3 Ohio State rJr 6-5 250 2 48
Christian Hackenberg QB 4 Penn State Jr 6-4 236 2 66
Gunner Kiel
QB 5 Cincinnati rJr 6-4 208 2-3 75Joshua Dobbs QB 6 Tennessee Jr 6-3 212 2-3 85
Dak Prescott QB 7 Mississippi State rSr 6-2 230 3 89
Carson Wentz QB 8 North Dakota State Sr 6-5 231 3 101
Brandon Doughty QB 9 Western Kentucky rSr 6-3 216 3-4 117
Cody Kessler QB 10 Southern California rSr 6-1 215 3-4 157
Nate Sudfeld QB 11 Indiana Sr 6-6 240 4-5 173
Kevin Hogan QB 12 Stanford rSr 6-4 225 5 201
Jacoby Brissett QB 13 NC State rSr 6-3 235 5-6 213
Trevone Boykin QB 14 TCU rSr 6-1 205 6 230
Blake Frohnapfel QB 15 Massachusetts rSr 6-6 230 6-7 237
Mike Bercovici QB 16 Arizona State rSr 6-0 205 6-7 270
Vad Lee QB 17 James Madison rSr 6-1 225 7-FA 280
Taysom Hill
QB 18 Brigham Young Sr 6-2 232 7-FA 285Jeff Driskel QB 19 Louisiana Tech rSr 6-4 234 7-FA 303
Travis Wilson QB 20 Utah Sr 6-7 233 7-FA 359
Max Wittek QB 21 Hawaii rSr 6-3 240 ββ 369
Matt Johnson QB 22 Bowling Green rSr 6-0 221 ββ 381
Vernon Adams Jr. QB 23 Oregon rSr 5-11 205 ββ 397
Jake Coker QB 24 Alabama rSr 6-5 232 ββ 409
John Robertson
QB 25 Villanova rSr 6-1 221 ββNo, this thread is not about The Holocaust.....but about 2016 NFL draft prospects. Specifically: Quarterbacks.
Do any of these float your boat?:
3 Jared Goff QB 1 California Jr 6-4 210 1 10
Connor Cook QB 2 Michigan State rSr 6-4 220 1 45
Cardale Jones QB 3 Ohio State rJr 6-5 250 2 48
Christian Hackenberg QB 4 Penn State Jr 6-4 236 2 66
Gunner Kiel
QB 5 Cincinnati rJr 6-4 208 2-3 75Joshua Dobbs QB 6 Tennessee Jr 6-3 212 2-3 85
Dak Prescott QB 7 Mississippi State rSr 6-2 230 3 89
Carson Wentz QB 8 North Dakota State Sr 6-5 231 3 101
Brandon Doughty QB 9 Western Kentucky rSr 6-3 216 3-4 117
Cody Kessler QB 10 Southern California rSr 6-1 215 3-4 157
Nate Sudfeld QB 11 Indiana Sr 6-6 240 4-5 173
Kevin Hogan QB 12 Stanford rSr 6-4 225 5 201
Jacoby Brissett QB 13 NC State rSr 6-3 235 5-6 213
Trevone Boykin QB 14 TCU rSr 6-1 205 6 230
Blake Frohnapfel QB 15 Massachusetts rSr 6-6 230 6-7 237
Mike Bercovici QB 16 Arizona State rSr 6-0 205 6-7 270
Vad Lee QB 17 James Madison rSr 6-1 225 7-FA 280
Taysom Hill
QB 18 Brigham Young Sr 6-2 232 7-FA 285Jeff Driskel QB 19 Louisiana Tech rSr 6-4 234 7-FA 303
Travis Wilson QB 20 Utah Sr 6-7 233 7-FA 359
Max Wittek QB 21 Hawaii rSr 6-3 240 ββ 369
Matt Johnson QB 22 Bowling Green rSr 6-0 221 ββ 381
Vernon Adams Jr. QB 23 Oregon rSr 5-11 205 ββ 397
Jake Coker QB 24 Alabama rSr 6-5 232 ββ 409
John Robertson
QB 25 Villanova rSr 6-1 221 ββNo, this thread is not about The Holocaust.....but about 2016 NFL draft prospects. Specifically: Quarterbacks.
Do any of these float your boat?:
3 Jared Goff QB 1 California Jr 6-4 210 1 10
Connor Cook QB 2 Michigan State rSr 6-4 220 1 45
Cardale Jones QB 3 Ohio State rJr 6-5 250 2 48
Christian Hackenberg QB 4 Penn State Jr 6-4 236 2 66
Gunner Kiel
QB 5 Cincinnati rJr 6-4 208 2-3 75Joshua Dobbs QB 6 Tennessee Jr 6-3 212 2-3 85
Dak Prescott QB 7 Mississippi State rSr 6-2 230 3 89
Carson Wentz QB 8 North Dakota State Sr 6-5 231 3 101
Brandon Doughty QB 9 Western Kentucky rSr 6-3 216 3-4 117
Cody Kessler QB 10 Southern California rSr 6-1 215 3-4 157
Nate Sudfeld QB 11 Indiana Sr 6-6 240 4-5 173
Kevin Hogan QB 12 Stanford rSr 6-4 225 5 201
Jacoby Brissett QB 13 NC State rSr 6-3 235 5-6 213
Trevone Boykin QB 14 TCU rSr 6-1 205 6 230
Blake Frohnapfel QB 15 Massachusetts rSr 6-6 230 6-7 237
Mike Bercovici QB 16 Arizona State rSr 6-0 205 6-7 270
Vad Lee QB 17 James Madison rSr 6-1 225 7-FA 280
Taysom Hill
QB 18 Brigham Young Sr 6-2 232 7-FA 285Jeff Driskel QB 19 Louisiana Tech rSr 6-4 234 7-FA 303
Travis Wilson QB 20 Utah Sr 6-7 233 7-FA 359
Max Wittek QB 21 Hawaii rSr 6-3 240 ββ 369
Matt Johnson QB 22 Bowling Green rSr 6-0 221 ββ 381
Vernon Adams Jr. QB 23 Oregon rSr 5-11 205 ββ 397
Jake Coker QB 24 Alabama rSr 6-5 232 ββ 409
John Robertson
QB 25 Villanova rSr 6-1 221 ββactually, i would not mind if we tried to go after mariota's backup...what is his name, mettenburgh. I recall seeing him play some good games and i guess he is young in age.
-
I like Cook, Goff, & I really like Hogan. Kiel is interesting, but the head injuries scare me. Jamarcus Cardale does NOTHING for me, nor does Hackenburg. I also don't care for the 6'7" guys...they throw the ball downhill & if it's slightly behind a receiver, they're not going to catch it. Just my thoughts, but I like the 1st 3. Hogan may be the best value pick & he plays in a pro style offense.
Mike
-
I think Cardale will draw comparisons to Taj Boyd the Clemson QB. Where did he get picked? Like 3rd or 4th round I'm pretty sure. They're very similiar guys. Good athletes with a big arm but serious accuracy issues.
yep....Im thinking later rounds too(4th-5th-etc).....even the 3rd sounds way too early for me......
-
Hackenburg if he falls to #41 otherwise pass on a QB until a real late round flyer Kevin Hogan
-
i thought this thread was a lead-in for this song:
well steve, at least you have something to fall back on when your back goes out on one of those put-in-bay ferrys and you're struggling to hold that pint of guiness for your selfie and it shimmies to the up and to the right a tad short of your mind's tally.
insurance companies. car dealerships. walmart. hell, anything for a royalty.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login