Skip to content

The Final Solution?

The Browns Board
89 26 3.2k
  • @tour2ma said:

    Being how I hate running QBs this'll get me razzed big time, but one QB I like is Dak Prescott.

    Loved his guts and his size the last couple years, but not much else. This year the twice I've seen him, it looks like:

    - his mechanics are vastly improved;

    - his running is down; and

    - he's taking much better care of the ball... yet to throw an INT this season.

    Comparisons are dangerous, but he has the look of a bigger Russell Wilson.

    There is another QB that impressed me one game I happened upon, but I'll be damned if I can remember who or where... Wasn't any of the "name" QBs...

    How about Lynch? is it from Memphis St. Has them undefeated. A lot a people are looking at him.

    I think we're OK at Safety... and to a degree intimidating Safeties have been legislated out of the game.

    OLB? No... we are not near where we need to be.

    @the-gipper said:

    How about Lynch? is it from Memphis St. Has them undefeated. A lot a people are looking at him.

    Haven't seen Memphis St. this year...

    I knew at the time I should have written the name down.

  • Lynch plays for Memphis. They just destroyed Ole Miss

  • The small school guy I like this year will be ... Brandon Doughty from Western Kentucky. His pre-draft stuff can make or break his draft stock, but right now he is on the rise.

    The big school guy I like the most right now is Kevin Hogan from Stanford. I particularly like the fact that Stanford runs a pro-style system, which as we continue to see is rare but provides great benefits to a QB making the transition to the NFL.

    Many of the early top guys, Hackenberg, Cook, Jones, Goff, Kessler, all seem overrated to me...

    Right now, there is no sure-fire top QB. Actually, it's hard to even imagine any of these guys being top 10 worthy...

  • i;m not suggesting drafting a QB next year.....but i'm not a coach or a GM so wtf do i know?

    pass rusher and big tall WR pleez.

  • i;m not suggesting drafting a QB next year.....but i'm not a coach or a GM so wtf do i know?

    pass rusher and big tall WR pleez.

    @miktoxic said:

    i;m not suggesting drafting a QB next year.....but i'm not a coach or a GM so wtf do i know?

    pass rusher and big tall WR pleez.

    WR....Josh Gordon?

    Pass Rusher absolutely...

  • @miktoxic said:

    i;m not suggesting drafting a QB next year.....but i'm not a coach or a GM so wtf do i know?

    pass rusher and big tall WR pleez.

    WR....Josh Gordon?

    Pass Rusher absolutely...

    @mark-o said:

    WR....Josh Gordon?

    love him when he's on the field.......

    at this point it's like telling the dealer you'll take a card when you're showing 16 on the blackjack table.

  • I want this thread to end, because this title, plus the constant playing of the Geico commericial combine to never let this Gayass song out of my head:

  • i;m not suggesting drafting a QB next year.....but i'm not a coach or a GM so wtf do i know?

    pass rusher and big tall WR pleez.

    @miktoxic said:

    i;m not suggesting drafting a QB next year.....but i'm not a coach or a GM so wtf do i know?

    pass rusher and big tall WR pleez.

    I read earlier the coaches are happy with Orchard and he'll be getting more snaps again this week. Hopefully him and Cooper can become good pass rushers. Agree on the WR, Barnidge is our only red zone threat at the moment.

  • I want this thread to end, because this title, plus the constant playing of the Geico commericial combine to never let this Gayass song out of my head:

    Zombo said:

    I want this thread to end, because this title, plus the constant playing of the Geico commericial combine to never let this Gayass song out of my head:

    steppin on shoes now? (see post #26).

    c'mon man!

  • Zombo said:

    I want this thread to end, because this title, plus the constant playing of the Geico commericial combine to never let this Gayass song out of my head:

    steppin on shoes now? (see post #26).

    c'mon man!

    @miktoxic said:

    steppin on shoes now? (see post #26).

    c'mon man!

    Ha! Didn't see that, didn't start reading the board until a couple days after this one. Just marked it "all read". I'm sure there was nothing worth moderating.

    Z

  • you'd be correct sir.

    see the before (80s video) and after (geico commercial) shots of these guys?

    from looking like farrah fawcett to looking like keith richards in 30 years?

    uff.

  • The 80s video is gay as fuck.

    Z

  • dude, hair bands were gay as fuck even though everyone back then knew every lyric to guns and roses 'sweet child of mine' or some other crappy song they play on classic rock stations now.

    saw poison open up for david lee roth on his 'yankee rose' tour in phx way back when. reminded me of an episode of 'project runway' with all the hair and make-up products they must have had going on.

    make-up: misfits yes. poison no.

  • I thought hair bands were gay back when hair bands were ... gay.

    Z

  • iron maiden, motorhead, motley crue, guns and roses, aerosmith gay.

    pearl jam, soundgarden, screaming trees, alice in chains not gay?

  • @miktoxic said:

    i;m not suggesting drafting a QB next year.....but i'm not a coach or a GM so wtf do i know?

    pass rusher and big tall WR pleez.

    WR....Josh Gordon?

    Pass Rusher absolutely...

    @mark-o said:

    WR....Josh Gordon?

    Pass Rusher absolutely...

    Not necessarily just a pass rusher, but a 3 down OLB. Orchard, Mingo, and Kruger are all supposed to be pass rushers, but they dont have a solid run stuffer/ cover guy to play opposite them so they are all used inappropriately...IMHO

  • @mark-o said:

    WR....Josh Gordon?

    Pass Rusher absolutely...

    Not necessarily just a pass rusher, but a 3 down OLB. Orchard, Mingo, and Kruger are all supposed to be pass rushers, but they dont have a solid run stuffer/ cover guy to play opposite them so they are all used inappropriately...IMHO

    @thenew23 said:

    Not necessarily just a pass rusher, but a 3 down OLB. Orchard, Mingo, and Kruger are all supposed to be pass rushers, but they dont have a solid run stuffer/ cover guy to play opposite them so they are all used inappropriately...IMHO

    Yep.

  • iron maiden, motorhead, motley crue, guns and roses, aerosmith gay.

    pearl jam, soundgarden, screaming trees, alice in chains not gay?

    @miktoxic said:

    iron maiden, motorhead, motley crue, guns and roses, aerosmith gay.

    pearl jam, soundgarden, screaming trees, alice in chains not gay?

    Yes.

    Let's not confuse Hairbands with Grunge.

    Grunge had long hair, but they were about the jam, not the glam.

    Z

  • john i love it all. alice cooper, gabriel and bowie could've been categorized as glam in the 70s and 80s but were some of the best songwriters to ever grace this planet.

    difference of opinions. didn't get into the whole hair band thing but there were some classics that came out of that group that you'll sing along to when the jukebox is pumping down at the corner bodega gettin the last 40 oz staggering back to the love shack.

  • Of the 5 you mentioned, only Motley Crue qualifies as bona fide gay. You know what I am talking about. Those LA bands from the mid 80s that wrote crap and cashed in. Guns could actually rock.

    Z