Skip to content

Rams

The Browns Board
47 17 1.9k
  • @londonbrown said:

    Todd Gurley could get 200+ yards

    i'll bet you a six pack he doesn't.

    @miktoxic said:

    i'll bet you a six pack he doesn't.

    Careful Mik I am in NY next week I might make you pay up

  • @miktoxic said:

    i'll bet you a six pack he doesn't.

    Careful Mik I am in NY next week I might make you pay up

    @londonbrown said:

    Careful Mik I am in NY next week I might make you pay up

    no probs my friend. i like the watney's red barrel (i'll show you a spot in the village that sells every beer in the world). and if you win......the good old pabst blue ribbon.

    what says more about america than i nice tasting $5 six pack of piss warm beer? (kidding!)

    have fun over here. if you need a drinking mate and you're close message me and we can get tossed.

  • $5 for a six pack now that's a bargain

    You live in the city?

  • $5 for a six pack now that's a bargain

    You live in the city?

    @londonbrown said:

    $5 for a six pack now that's a bargain

    You live in the city?

    20 minute drive north of the city (with no traffic). 40 min. train ride.

  • @londonbrown said:

    $5 for a six pack now that's a bargain

    You live in the city?

    20 minute drive north of the city (with no traffic). 40 min. train ride.

    @miktoxic said:

    20 minute drive north of the city (with no traffic). 40 min. train ride.

    Would have been great to meet up and buy you beer after beer. I'm with three friends this time round so not necessary for you to travel or vice versa. I was on my own last year should have asked you then !

  • @miktoxic said:

    20 minute drive north of the city (with no traffic). 40 min. train ride.

    Would have been great to meet up and buy you beer after beer. I'm with three friends this time round so not necessary for you to travel or vice versa. I was on my own last year should have asked you then !

    @londonbrown said:

    Would have been great to meet up and buy you beer after beer. I'm with three friends this time round so not necessary for you to travel or vice versa. I was on my own last year should have asked you then !

    where are you going to be for game day?

  • In the stadium 😉 I fly into Cleveland Saturday

  • i gotcha. stop over at kennedy or laguardia and on your way to hopkins.

    i should just send you a six pack on the cuff for the kid that'll be crying and kicking your seat for that 8 hour flight.

  • i gotcha. stop over at kennedy or laguardia and on your way to hopkins.

    i should just send you a six pack on the cuff for the kid that'll be crying and kicking your seat for that 8 hour flight.

    @miktoxic said:

    i gotcha. stop over at kennedy or laguardia and on your way to hopkins.

    i should just send you a six pack on the cuff for the kid that'll be crying and kicking your seat for that 8 hour flight.

    London - JFK on Thursday

    LGA - Hopkins on Saturday

    Haha I'll be too drunk on the free booze to notice in fact I'll probably be kicking the little shits chair myself

  • We will be waiting on the Kilt & Lava Lava pose pictures. 😉 Have a Blast!! & Hail the Queens..

  • i'd gladly pay for a cheeseburger on tuesday for a trip to glastonbury.....

    you're a slave to the money..

    and then you die.

  • The verve made it to America?

  • The verve made it to America?

    @londonbrown said:

    The verve made it to America?

    their video of that song (not live) was really hot when it first came out. i bought everything of their's since then. my personal fave:

    yes. we still like british music (not the fife and drum corp stuff ....lol).

  • @londonbrown said:

    The verve made it to America?

    their video of that song (not live) was really hot when it first came out. i bought everything of their's since then. my personal fave:

    yes. we still like british music (not the fife and drum corp stuff ....lol).

    @miktoxic said:

    their video of that song (not live) was really hot when it first came out. i bought everything of their's since then. my personal fave:

    yes. we still like british music (not the fife and drum corp stuff ....lol).

    Nice choice Urban Hymns is a brilliant album but this is my favourite track of theirs and isn't on it.

  • British music is at an all time low, Simon Cowell and his manufactured shit has seen to that.

  • Last time I looked the Rams were giving us 5.5 points. Not sure why so many, I know you get like 2.7 for being the home team but I love our chances in this game. Go Browns and hope K.C will beat Pisspuke

  • Hey guys, first post here....I'm a long time Rams fan and my first game was in Dec. of 1973, Rams vs Browns at the LA Coliseum. I am not kissing up at all, but you guys have a lot of fans on a Rams Board at http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/what-browns-fans-are-saying.40806/

    Both of our fanbases have endured so much the last decade or so..Renaming your Mascott was classic! Well, we welcome you guys over at our board....

    Ok, as for the game....Todd Gurley is a freakin beast, there is no doubt. He went off during crunch time 2nd half vs two very good defenses (Cards and the Packers). Doesn't mean for sure that he will do this to you guys, but if he catches the edge, or is one on one with LBers or Safeties, he's going to abuse them. You guys did well last week and we tend to have letdown games at times...We MUST win this game to be considered a good team (along with the next 4 games)...

    We should win, but then I said the same against the Redskins! 😉

  • Hey guys, first post here....I'm a long time Rams fan and my first game was in Dec. of 1973, Rams vs Browns at the LA Coliseum. I am not kissing up at all, but you guys have a lot of fans on a Rams Board at http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/what-browns-fans-are-saying.40806/

    Both of our fanbases have endured so much the last decade or so..Renaming your Mascott was classic! Well, we welcome you guys over at our board....

    Ok, as for the game....Todd Gurley is a freakin beast, there is no doubt. He went off during crunch time 2nd half vs two very good defenses (Cards and the Packers). Doesn't mean for sure that he will do this to you guys, but if he catches the edge, or is one on one with LBers or Safeties, he's going to abuse them. You guys did well last week and we tend to have letdown games at times...We MUST win this game to be considered a good team (along with the next 4 games)...

    We should win, but then I said the same against the Redskins! 😉

    @loyalram said:

    Hey guys, first post here....I'm a long time Rams fan and my first game was in Dec. of 1973, Rams vs Browns at the LA Coliseum. I am not kissing up at all, but you guys have a lot of fans on a Rams Board at http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/what-browns-fans-are-saying.40806/

    Both of our fanbases have endured so much the last decade or so..Renaming your Mascott was classic! Well, we welcome you guys over at our board....

    Ok, as for the game....Todd Gurley is a freakin beast, there is no doubt. He went off during crunch time 2nd half vs two very good defenses (Cards and the Packers). Doesn't mean for sure that he will do this to you guys, but if he catches the edge, or is one on one with LBers or Safeties, he's going to abuse them. You guys did well last week and we tend to have letdown games at times...We MUST win this game to be considered a good team (along with the next 4 games)...

    We should win, but then I said the same against the Redskins! 😉

    welcome and good luck. (from me that's your kiss of death lol).

    i knew it was you paulie!

  • British music is at an all time low, Simon Cowell and his manufactured shit has seen to that.

    @londonbrown said:

    British music is at an all time low, Simon Cowell and his manufactured shit has seen to that.

    yeah if you're a 20-30ish queef.

    genesis w/peter gabriel. pink floyd. david bowie. queen. elton john. led zeppellin.

    god british music in all it's glory should be expunged from every music library.

    lord throw me through the window now.

  • British music is at an all time low, Simon Cowell and his manufactured shit has seen to that.

    @londonbrown said:

    British music is at an all time low, Simon Cowell and his manufactured shit has seen to that.

    Sorta the same here. Maybe not as bad.

    Sorry, but all those singing competition shows as far as I am concerned jumped the shark long ago.