Skip to content

Rams

The Browns Board
47 17 1.9k
  • Curious to see everyone's thoughts about Sunday regarding team direction.

    The first one that popped into my head was...

    Tipping point of season- either we win big and get some rhythm back...or the wheels fall off again for the rest of the season, players turn against coaches, coaches put on hot seats, blah blah same shit that happens every few years

    Your thoughts?

  • Not sure that this game sets the direction for the rest of our season....I guess we could say that any week.....

    My 2 main thoughts about the game are....

    1) Going against a wicked defensive front, so our O line better get it together immediately or it will be an extremely long game....

    2) Going against Gurley, who has rushed for 150 yds 2 straight weeks.....so our Run defense better get it together immediately or it will be an extremely long game....

    So, their 2 strengths play to our 2 weaknesses.....we need an A+ game from everybody if we want to win.....

  • Another interesting thing that came out of Pettines Pressy today was that he mentioned Austin Davis as being a key to this game....

    So, Im sure he just meant they would pick his brain about the Rams....But to call him a key?..... wouldnt it curious if he was active this week....you know, because he knows the Rams....😉

  • Todd Gurley could get 200+ yards

  • I'm going to the game. It's my first Browns game ever, been a fan for 20 years but never lived close to a game athat the right time

  • Curious to see everyone's thoughts about Sunday regarding team direction.

    The first one that popped into my head was...

    Tipping point of season- either we win big and get some rhythm back...or the wheels fall off again for the rest of the season, players turn against coaches, coaches put on hot seats, blah blah same shit that happens every few years

    Your thoughts?

    @ahitz3 said:

    Curious to see everyone's thoughts about Sunday regarding team direction.

    The first one that popped into my head was...

    Tipping point of season- either we win big and get some rhythm back...or the wheels fall off again for the rest of the season, players turn against coaches, coaches put on hot seats, blah blah same shit that happens every few years

    Your thoughts?

    Take the Rams- "The Curse " is going to be in attendance. Though IIRC- the last time the Browns played the Rams in St Louis (2007) she was in attendance- and it was one of the rare times the Browns won.

    It doesn't bode well that the Browns o-line isn't doing well in blitz pickup, and the defense run stopping is a disaster area.

  • Curious to see everyone's thoughts about Sunday regarding team direction.

    The first one that popped into my head was...

    Tipping point of season- either we win big and get some rhythm back...or the wheels fall off again for the rest of the season, players turn against coaches, coaches put on hot seats, blah blah same shit that happens every few years

    Your thoughts?

    @ahitz3 said:

    Curious to see everyone's thoughts about Sunday regarding team direction.

    The first one that popped into my head was...

    Tipping point of season- either we win big and get some rhythm back...or the wheels fall off again for the rest of the season, players turn against coaches, coaches put on hot seats, blah blah same shit that happens every few years

    Your thoughts?

    Hate to say this, but we still cannot stop the run. They have todd gurley who is a beast. I see him getting alot of yards. We have no pass rush. So i see, again, another mediocre qb whipping us. Their d is better than ours. But ya never know, maybe we come up with a game like we did against the bengals last yr on that thursday night game...Would be nice. However , i would not bet on it...I see rams 31 browns 16

  • I'm going to the game. It's my first Browns game ever, been a fan for 20 years but never lived close to a game athat the right time

    @cvcanedy said:

    I'm going to the game. It's my first Browns game ever, been a fan for 20 years but never lived close to a game athat the right time

    Get to the lot early, Great people & have a blast. Your probably the best advisor they got on teams packing up and leaving but Abort Mission, Far to Soon!!

  • I'm going to the game. It's my first Browns game ever, been a fan for 20 years but never lived close to a game athat the right time

    @cvcanedy said:

    I'm going to the game. It's my first Browns game ever, been a fan for 20 years but never lived close to a game athat the right time

    Awesome, have a great time

  • Todd Gurley could get 200+ yards

    @londonbrown said:

    Todd Gurley could get 200+ yards

    i'll bet you a six pack he doesn't.

  • The Rams are going to run early & often.

    If O'Neil can't get the D to get their heads out of their asses, this will get ugly.

    Go Browns!

  • @londonbrown said:

    Todd Gurley could get 200+ yards

    i'll bet you a six pack he doesn't.

    @miktoxic said:

    i'll bet you a six pack he doesn't.

    Careful Mik I am in NY next week I might make you pay up

  • @miktoxic said:

    i'll bet you a six pack he doesn't.

    Careful Mik I am in NY next week I might make you pay up

    @londonbrown said:

    Careful Mik I am in NY next week I might make you pay up

    no probs my friend. i like the watney's red barrel (i'll show you a spot in the village that sells every beer in the world). and if you win......the good old pabst blue ribbon.

    what says more about america than i nice tasting $5 six pack of piss warm beer? (kidding!)

    have fun over here. if you need a drinking mate and you're close message me and we can get tossed.

  • $5 for a six pack now that's a bargain

    You live in the city?

  • $5 for a six pack now that's a bargain

    You live in the city?

    @londonbrown said:

    $5 for a six pack now that's a bargain

    You live in the city?

    20 minute drive north of the city (with no traffic). 40 min. train ride.

  • @londonbrown said:

    $5 for a six pack now that's a bargain

    You live in the city?

    20 minute drive north of the city (with no traffic). 40 min. train ride.

    @miktoxic said:

    20 minute drive north of the city (with no traffic). 40 min. train ride.

    Would have been great to meet up and buy you beer after beer. I'm with three friends this time round so not necessary for you to travel or vice versa. I was on my own last year should have asked you then !

  • @miktoxic said:

    20 minute drive north of the city (with no traffic). 40 min. train ride.

    Would have been great to meet up and buy you beer after beer. I'm with three friends this time round so not necessary for you to travel or vice versa. I was on my own last year should have asked you then !

    @londonbrown said:

    Would have been great to meet up and buy you beer after beer. I'm with three friends this time round so not necessary for you to travel or vice versa. I was on my own last year should have asked you then !

    where are you going to be for game day?

  • In the stadium 😉 I fly into Cleveland Saturday

  • i gotcha. stop over at kennedy or laguardia and on your way to hopkins.

    i should just send you a six pack on the cuff for the kid that'll be crying and kicking your seat for that 8 hour flight.

  • i gotcha. stop over at kennedy or laguardia and on your way to hopkins.

    i should just send you a six pack on the cuff for the kid that'll be crying and kicking your seat for that 8 hour flight.

    @miktoxic said:

    i gotcha. stop over at kennedy or laguardia and on your way to hopkins.

    i should just send you a six pack on the cuff for the kid that'll be crying and kicking your seat for that 8 hour flight.

    London - JFK on Thursday

    LGA - Hopkins on Saturday

    Haha I'll be too drunk on the free booze to notice in fact I'll probably be kicking the little shits chair myself