Thompson signs for 5 years
-
Glad it's not my money
All that money for a guy who can't score.
He's not Rodman or Moses Malone on the boards
Oh to be a 6'11" guy who can run 82 ft
-
Glad it's not my money
All that money for a guy who can't score.
He's not Rodman or Moses Malone on the boards
Oh to be a 6'11" guy who can run 82 ft
Glad it's not my money
All that money for a guy who can't score.
Yeah. Its not your money so no need to get uptight about it. Glad hes on our team. And good for him with the big payday. The stuff dreams are made of. Not gonna be a grinch when hes on our team. He'll give us stuff to cheer about. HOORAY!!!
-
I'm soured on him based on the shit he pulled. By the time playoffs come I'm sure to be over it.
-
I'm soured on him based on the shit he pulled. By the time playoffs come I'm sure to be over it.
By the time playoffs come I'm sure to be over it.
Yeah you will. Hes a good guy. I bet your over it sooner then you think.
-
I'm soured on him based on the shit he pulled. By the time playoffs come I'm sure to be over it.
I'm soured on him based on the shit he pulled. By the time playoffs come I'm sure to be over it.
True dat, until he misses game winning FT attempts.
He held out to miss training camp and signed our original offer (which is still overpaying given what he brings to the table).
Hopefully much of the $82M isn't guaranteed.
-
Just win, baby.
-
I'm soured on him based on the shit he pulled. By the time playoffs come I'm sure to be over it.
True dat, until he misses game winning FT attempts.
He held out to miss training camp and signed our original offer (which is still overpaying given what he brings to the table).
Hopefully much of the $82M isn't guaranteed.
True dat, until he misses game winning FT attempts.
He held out to miss training camp and signed our original offer (which is still overpaying given what he brings to the table).
Hopefully much of the $82M isn't guaranteed.
I love Tristan's game, EXCEPT that he is a liability in crunch time due to his inability to make key free throws (that's only in close games).
I'm glad we signed him, and we did overpay, but to get the big prize, he's a "must have".
Mike
-
Zombo said:
Super Bowl!
Zombo
Best response!!!!
-
Now can he set the edge?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login