Skip to content

How to fix this team...

The Browns Board
41 23 1.7k
  • I don't know why kosar hasn't been given some staff position. He's like football rain man

  • He is a drunk

  • Our qb is a drunk. He's still employed

  • He is a drunk

  • I'll employ a drunk who's not an idiot over an idiot who's not a drunk. As long as he can show up for work I could give a fuck what he does in his personal time.

  • Love Bernie. I really do, but the poor guy has some serious brain cell damage. Drinking, drugs, concussions, whatever, he's got some issues.

  • Could be worse.. The Browns could have blown a 24-0 lead today 😠

  • Come on man. Kosar can't get sober enough for a short TV interview. I personally believe we need to dump Farmer. Then we need one good but WR and several hungry mean ass linebackers. It appears as though we need to replace our departed OL coach as well. We could use an elite QB, as could half the teams in the NFL.

  • Everyone assumes Bernie would take the job.

    Maybe he doesn't want to work for the people in charge.

  • Im not saying make him the head coach or anything like that. But I think the guy could be helpful in the office in some capacity. Is he a drunk? Hell I don't know what he is. I'm not following Bernie Kosar around all day. But the guy knows football and apparently nobody that the browns hire in any capacity is familiar with the game.

  • Im not saying make him the head coach or anything like that. But I think the guy could be helpful in the office in some capacity. Is he a drunk? Hell I don't know what he is. I'm not following Bernie Kosar around all day. But the guy knows football and apparently nobody that the browns hire in any capacity is familiar with the game.

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Im not saying make him the head coach or anything like that. But I think the guy could be helpful in the office in some capacity. Is he a drunk? Hell I don't know what he is. I'm not following Bernie Kosar around all day. But the guy knows football and apparently nobody that the browns hire in any capacity is familiar with the game.

    This is my point...he knows football. These losers that we've had in here for the last 20 years only know how to collect a pay check. I just look at the situation in Denver, and think...Kosar is a hell of a lot smarter than Elway. Of course...Kosar is not head coach material, but he knows the game, what works and what doesn't. He probably knows how to pick talented players. How could this possibly be any worse than what we've had? There really is no connection to the old Browns who were respected and were a fair bet on any Sunday. Sure...it's fashionable with you younger guys to call Kosar a drunk, and make fun of him. He may be a drunk....I don't know. But, if you're 35 or younger, you really don't have a clue about what a winning football team in Cleveland is like. Good idea....let's keep hiring the Chris Palmers, Romeo Crennels, and Mike Pettines, keep them for a year or two, then fire them and let our geniuses in the front office, pick another handful of washed up losers. Great idea!

  • The players have quit...the coaches are terrible. This is a complete joke. Here's how you fix it over the next few seasons: Fire Farmer at the bye, hire Kosar as the GM, then fire all the coaches except maybe the O.C. at season's end. Then...let Kosar find the new Coach...he still has good influence in the NFL. This is as simple a solution as there could be. Why wouldn't this be the move to make?...and why wouldn't Haslam do it? He's holding out for Peyton Manning? That's not happening. To Jimmy Haslam: no need to thank me. Email me here to get the address of where to send the consultation fee.

    @lodilobo said:

    The players have quit...the coaches are terrible. This is a complete joke. Here's how you fix it over the next few seasons: Fire Farmer at the bye, hire Kosar as the GM, then fire all the coaches except maybe the O.C. at season's end. Then...let Kosar find the new Coach...he still has good influence in the NFL. This is as simple a solution as there could be. Why wouldn't this be the move to make?...and why wouldn't Haslam do it? He's holding out for Peyton Manning? That's not happening. To Jimmy Haslam: no need to thank me. Email me here to get the address of where to send the consultation fee.

    i agree with the getting rid of the gm...but hiring bernie..i don't know about that. I heard he wasn't doing well.

  • Idk how Bernie is doing nowadays, but I used to like his commentary because he was always more in-depth and clearly knew what he was talking about when calling out the defensive schemes and such.

  • I saw Kosar last night on channel 19, and he was excellent -

    lucid, talkative, and didn't slur anything.

    If you've ever heard from him, how many bones and times they were broken,

    that he broke playing football....

    I can see him needing pain killers...

    There's one thing about Kosar - he said on the show, that it bothers him a lot, that the players

    were laughing and stuff after the loss.

    He said he hated losing, and he cared way too much to be joking around after losing a game.

    The Browns need more guys like that.

  • Sat behind the Browns bench two seasons ago when they got embarrassed by the steelers and you would have thought they were about to win the super bowl.

    Bottom line is they are getting their pay checks whether they win or lose by 100.

    If I were haslam I would start pulling a Jerry and bring my happy ass out onto the field and start putting feet in the asses I pay millions to.

  • Something like this?

  • The players have quit...the coaches are terrible. This is a complete joke. Here's how you fix it over the next few seasons: Fire Farmer at the bye, hire Kosar as the GM, then fire all the coaches except maybe the O.C. at season's end. Then...let Kosar find the new Coach...he still has good influence in the NFL. This is as simple a solution as there could be. Why wouldn't this be the move to make?...and why wouldn't Haslam do it? He's holding out for Peyton Manning? That's not happening. To Jimmy Haslam: no need to thank me. Email me here to get the address of where to send the consultation fee.

    @lodilobo said:

    The players have quit...the coaches are terrible. This is a complete joke. Here's how you fix it over the next few seasons: Fire Farmer at the bye, hire Kosar as the GM, then fire all the coaches except maybe the O.C. at season's end. Then...let Kosar find the new Coach...he still has good influence in the NFL. This is as simple a solution as there could be. Why wouldn't this be the move to make?...and why wouldn't Haslam do it? He's holding out for Peyton Manning? That's not happening. To Jimmy Haslam: no need to thank me. Email me here to get the address of where to send the consultation fee.

    This is fucking hilarious.

  • W Why

    Sat behind the Browns bench two seasons ago when they got embarrassed by the steelers and you would have thought they were about to win the super bowl.

    Bottom line is they are getting their pay checks whether they win or lose by 100.

    If I were haslam I would start pulling a Jerry and bring my happy ass out onto the field and start putting feet in the asses I pay millions to.

    @why said:

    Sat behind the Browns bench two seasons ago when they got embarrassed by the steelers and you would have thought they were about to win the super bowl.

    Bottom line is they are getting their pay checks whether they win or lose by 100.

    If I were haslam I would start pulling a Jerry and bring my happy ass out onto the field and start putting feet in the asses I pay millions to.

    why should he. He's getting millions himself from the poor ass mopes who attend these games thinking something is going to change at any moment.

  • With as much pissing and whining and moaning there is around here, it's a wonder some of you fucktards can get out of bed in the morning.

  • The players have quit...the coaches are terrible. This is a complete joke. Here's how you fix it over the next few seasons: Fire Farmer at the bye, hire Kosar as the GM, then fire all the coaches except maybe the O.C. at season's end. Then...let Kosar find the new Coach...he still has good influence in the NFL. This is as simple a solution as there could be. Why wouldn't this be the move to make?...and why wouldn't Haslam do it? He's holding out for Peyton Manning? That's not happening. To Jimmy Haslam: no need to thank me. Email me here to get the address of where to send the consultation fee.

    @lodilobo said:

    The players have quit...the coaches are terrible. This is a complete joke. Here's how you fix it over the next few seasons: Fire Farmer at the bye, hire Kosar as the GM, then fire all the coaches except maybe the O.C. at season's end. Then...let Kosar find the new Coach...he still has good influence in the NFL. This is as simple a solution as there could be. Why wouldn't this be the move to make?...and why wouldn't Haslam do it? He's holding out for Peyton Manning? That's not happening. To Jimmy Haslam: no need to thank me. Email me here to get the address of where to send the consultation fee.

    I had to stop at, "HIre Kosar as GM".

    Sounds like you should be named lobotomy