How to fix this team...
-
I saw Kosar last night on channel 19, and he was excellent -
lucid, talkative, and didn't slur anything.
If you've ever heard from him, how many bones and times they were broken,
that he broke playing football....
I can see him needing pain killers...
There's one thing about Kosar - he said on the show, that it bothers him a lot, that the players
were laughing and stuff after the loss.
He said he hated losing, and he cared way too much to be joking around after losing a game.
The Browns need more guys like that.
-
Sat behind the Browns bench two seasons ago when they got embarrassed by the steelers and you would have thought they were about to win the super bowl.
Bottom line is they are getting their pay checks whether they win or lose by 100.
If I were haslam I would start pulling a Jerry and bring my happy ass out onto the field and start putting feet in the asses I pay millions to.
-
The players have quit...the coaches are terrible. This is a complete joke. Here's how you fix it over the next few seasons: Fire Farmer at the bye, hire Kosar as the GM, then fire all the coaches except maybe the O.C. at season's end. Then...let Kosar find the new Coach...he still has good influence in the NFL. This is as simple a solution as there could be. Why wouldn't this be the move to make?...and why wouldn't Haslam do it? He's holding out for Peyton Manning? That's not happening. To Jimmy Haslam: no need to thank me. Email me here to get the address of where to send the consultation fee.
The players have quit...the coaches are terrible. This is a complete joke. Here's how you fix it over the next few seasons: Fire Farmer at the bye, hire Kosar as the GM, then fire all the coaches except maybe the O.C. at season's end. Then...let Kosar find the new Coach...he still has good influence in the NFL. This is as simple a solution as there could be. Why wouldn't this be the move to make?...and why wouldn't Haslam do it? He's holding out for Peyton Manning? That's not happening. To Jimmy Haslam: no need to thank me. Email me here to get the address of where to send the consultation fee.
This is fucking hilarious.
-
Sat behind the Browns bench two seasons ago when they got embarrassed by the steelers and you would have thought they were about to win the super bowl.
Bottom line is they are getting their pay checks whether they win or lose by 100.
If I were haslam I would start pulling a Jerry and bring my happy ass out onto the field and start putting feet in the asses I pay millions to.
Sat behind the Browns bench two seasons ago when they got embarrassed by the steelers and you would have thought they were about to win the super bowl.
Bottom line is they are getting their pay checks whether they win or lose by 100.
If I were haslam I would start pulling a Jerry and bring my happy ass out onto the field and start putting feet in the asses I pay millions to.
why should he. He's getting millions himself from the poor ass mopes who attend these games thinking something is going to change at any moment.
-
The players have quit...the coaches are terrible. This is a complete joke. Here's how you fix it over the next few seasons: Fire Farmer at the bye, hire Kosar as the GM, then fire all the coaches except maybe the O.C. at season's end. Then...let Kosar find the new Coach...he still has good influence in the NFL. This is as simple a solution as there could be. Why wouldn't this be the move to make?...and why wouldn't Haslam do it? He's holding out for Peyton Manning? That's not happening. To Jimmy Haslam: no need to thank me. Email me here to get the address of where to send the consultation fee.
The players have quit...the coaches are terrible. This is a complete joke. Here's how you fix it over the next few seasons: Fire Farmer at the bye, hire Kosar as the GM, then fire all the coaches except maybe the O.C. at season's end. Then...let Kosar find the new Coach...he still has good influence in the NFL. This is as simple a solution as there could be. Why wouldn't this be the move to make?...and why wouldn't Haslam do it? He's holding out for Peyton Manning? That's not happening. To Jimmy Haslam: no need to thank me. Email me here to get the address of where to send the consultation fee.
I had to stop at, "HIre Kosar as GM".
Sounds like you should be named lobotomy
-
Yeah...that's right....let's keep hiring the same dumbass morons we've been seeing here for the last 20 years. Chicken John....you should consider a lobotomy...but I think you actually need a brain to start with.
-
The players have quit...the coaches are terrible. This is a complete joke. Here's how you fix it over the next few seasons: Fire Farmer at the bye, hire Kosar as the GM, then fire all the coaches except maybe the O.C. at season's end. Then...let Kosar find the new Coach...he still has good influence in the NFL. This is as simple a solution as there could be. Why wouldn't this be the move to make?...and why wouldn't Haslam do it? He's holding out for Peyton Manning? That's not happening. To Jimmy Haslam: no need to thank me. Email me here to get the address of where to send the consultation fee.
I had to stop at, "HIre Kosar as GM".
Sounds like you should be named lobotomy
+10000000!!!!!!!!!!I had to stop at, "HIre Kosar as GM".
Sounds like you should be named lobotomy
-
Play in the Arena League?
-
Ya know how we fix this team? Stop playing nice. Go after every single player who has dropped value because of off the field issues. Draft the Mathieu's, Burficts, DGBs, Bryants, and Collins. Sign the Hardys, Incognitos, and Smiths. This choir boy bullshit is not doing a team that has trouble drawing talent any good. These kinda guys would bring a nastiness and attitude this team is lacking. Besides, once these guys get in trouble and have their money threatened, they seem to get their head on straight for the most part. Go draft Shawn Oakman.
-
At least one thing this team has done in recent years was useful: Letting D'Qwell jackson leave.
He was one of the 2 worst LB's in the league this past week for the Colts, according to PFF.
-
Ya know how we fix this team? Stop playing nice. Go after every single player who has dropped value because of off the field issues. Draft the Mathieu's, Burficts, DGBs, Bryants, and Collins. Sign the Hardys, Incognitos, and Smiths. This choir boy bullshit is not doing a team that has trouble drawing talent any good. These kinda guys would bring a nastiness and attitude this team is lacking. Besides, once these guys get in trouble and have their money threatened, they seem to get their head on straight for the most part. Go draft Shawn Oakman.
Ya know how we fix this team? Stop playing nice. Go after every single player who has dropped value because of off the field issues. Draft the Mathieu's, Burficts, DGBs, Bryants, and Collins. Sign the Hardys, Incognitos, and Smiths. This choir boy bullshit is not doing a team that has trouble drawing talent any good. These kinda guys would bring a nastiness and attitude this team is lacking. Besides, once these guys get in trouble and have their money threatened, they seem to get their head on straight for the most part. Go draft Shawn Oakman.
This would be a good start. And Shawn Oakman is a fag.
-
Yeah...that's right....let's keep hiring the same dumbass morons we've been seeing here for the last 20 years. Chicken John....you should consider a lobotomy...but I think you actually need a brain to start with.
Yeah...that's right....let's keep hiring the same dumbass morons we've been seeing here for the last 20 years. Chicken John....you should consider a lobotomy...but I think you actually need a brain to start with.
I am sure that when each GM or HC was hired by the Browns that the heirarchy didn't say to themselves "this guy is a moron that won't be able to think straight....so let me hire him". I am sure they thought they were getting the best they could get.
It just hasn't worked out that way.
So....if you are able to distinguish between who the dumbass morons are and those who are not, I am sure they would welcome your advice.
Its kinda like identifying and categorizing patrons of this board, you know.
-
Ya know how we fix this team? Stop playing nice. Go after every single player who has dropped value because of off the field issues. Draft the Mathieu's, Burficts, DGBs, Bryants, and Collins. Sign the Hardys, Incognitos, and Smiths. This choir boy bullshit is not doing a team that has trouble drawing talent any good. These kinda guys would bring a nastiness and attitude this team is lacking. Besides, once these guys get in trouble and have their money threatened, they seem to get their head on straight for the most part. Go draft Shawn Oakman.
This would be a good start. And Shawn Oakman is a fag.
Im really not concerned with his sexual preference, but I do know hes a physical freak of nature, who while raw with his technique, is the type of player we need.This would be a good start. And Shawn Oakman is a fag.
-
Yeah...that's right....let's keep hiring the same dumbass morons we've been seeing here for the last 20 years. Chicken John....you should consider a lobotomy...but I think you actually need a brain to start with.
I am sure that when each GM or HC was hired by the Browns that the heirarchy didn't say to themselves "this guy is a moron that won't be able to think straight....so let me hire him". I am sure they thought they were getting the best they could get.
It just hasn't worked out that way.
So....if you are able to distinguish between who the dumbass morons are and those who are not, I am sure they would welcome your advice.
Its kinda like identifying and categorizing patrons of this board, you know.
I am sure that when each GM or HC was hired by the Browns that the heirarchy didn't say to themselves "this guy is a moron that won't be able to think straight....so let me hire him". I am sure they thought they were getting the best they could get.
It just hasn't worked out that way.
So....if you are able to distinguish between who the dumbass morons are and those who are not, I am sure they would welcome your advice.
Its kinda like identifying and categorizing patrons of this board, you know.
Thanks for pointing that out...Captain Obvious....but wouldn't you think if you picked coaches randomly, with no particular discrimination, you would have to get lucky, at some point, just by luck of the draw? Well, then, how in the Hell can we always end up wiith these losers? I still say.....they should have stuck with Mangini. ...and... I have no problem distinguishing the Morons on this board. There's definitely no shortage of them here.
-
I am sure that when each GM or HC was hired by the Browns that the heirarchy didn't say to themselves "this guy is a moron that won't be able to think straight....so let me hire him". I am sure they thought they were getting the best they could get.
It just hasn't worked out that way.
So....if you are able to distinguish between who the dumbass morons are and those who are not, I am sure they would welcome your advice.
Its kinda like identifying and categorizing patrons of this board, you know.
Thanks for pointing that out...Captain Obvious....but wouldn't you think if you picked coaches randomly, with no particular discrimination, you would have to get lucky, at some point, just by luck of the draw? Well, then, how in the Hell can we always end up wiith these losers? I still say.....they should have stuck with Mangini. ...and... I have no problem distinguishing the Morons on this board. There's definitely no shortage of them here.
Thanks for pointing that out...Captain Obvious....but wouldn't you think if you picked coaches randomly, with no particular discrimination, you would have to get lucky, at some point, just by luck of the draw? Well, then, how in the Hell can we always end up wiith these losers? I still say.....they should have stuck with Mangini. ...and... I have no problem distinguishing the Morons on this board. There's definitely no shortage of them here.
Well, they didn't pick them randomly, they put a lot of time and research into getting the best they could get....yet stilll got a constant stream of incompetent people.
How do YOU explain that?
How do YOU correct that?
-
Everyone assumes Bernie would take the job.
Maybe he doesn't want to work for the people in charge.
Everyone assumes Bernie would take the job.
Maybe he doesn't want to work for the people in charge.
Most likely the fact that he isn't really worth anything to any team as a consultant or coach.
For god sake boys the guys business collapsed. Why in the world would he refused to take a job with a football team? And even if he hated the Browns management why hasn't anyone else offered him anything? You guys just have the rose colored glasses about Bernie Kosar. It's painful to listen to him on the radio.
WSS
-
Im really not concerned with his sexual preference, but I do know hes a physical freak of nature, who while raw with his technique, is the type of player we need.This would be a good start. And Shawn Oakman is a fag.
-
Thanks for pointing that out...Captain Obvious....but wouldn't you think if you picked coaches randomly, with no particular discrimination, you would have to get lucky, at some point, just by luck of the draw? Well, then, how in the Hell can we always end up wiith these losers? I still say.....they should have stuck with Mangini. ...and... I have no problem distinguishing the Morons on this board. There's definitely no shortage of them here.
Well, they didn't pick them randomly, they put a lot of time and research into getting the best they could get....yet stilll got a constant stream of incompetent people.
How do YOU explain that?
How do YOU correct that?
Well, they didn't pick them randomly, they put a lot of time and research into getting the best they could get....yet stilll got a constant stream of incompetent people.
How do YOU explain that?
How do YOU correct that?
My point is that the individuals picking the incompetent coaches and assistants we have witnessed for the last 20 years are just lazy, freeloading losers themselves, with no clue regarding the qualities needed to coach in the NFL. Now...I would think the 2 ownerships we have seen would have had the wherewithall to accomplish such a simple task, or at least through dumb luck, by this time, hit a winner. Of course, I would be wrong about that. Apparently it's a situation where, as others have eluded to, that the decision makers within the organization feel that they are much smarter than the competition, so rather than make obvious choices, they tend to make a choice not so obvious, thinking they will be proclaimed geniuses...seeing something others did not. We're still waiting for that scenario to play out. The solution, in my opinion, would be to build management / coaching with successful NFL people. It's been done in Denver, Pittsburg, and many other teams. It's proven, that winners breed winners. I always mention Kosar, because 30 years ago, he set the NFL on fire with his actions on the field...not with his athletic qualities, but with a strong arm, and mostly his intellect. Why has the ownership never tried to benefit from his NFL experience, and wiining mentality? The younger fans consider him to be a drunk, drug addict, stupid, whatever. I just write that off as ignorance, because they didn't witness what he could do as a player. Whether it would be Bernie, or someone else....this ownership needs to get someone with real NFL experience / knowledge to guide these players. The talent level on this team is not nearly as bad as most believe. I think Brian Hoyer proved that last season before things turned to crap. However...this whole coaching staff is incompetent, in my opinion. Pettine has lost the team, and most of them are just going through the motions for a paycheck. Welcome to another 3 -13 season. Who looks good in the 2016 draft?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login