Skip to content

The Gipper's Weekly Rock n Roll Trivia 10/26/15

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
6 3 319
  • The Gipper's Rock N Roll Trivia Quiz of the Week. Answer these, theme R&R HOF:


    1. What Architect designed the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame?


    2. What is Bo Diddley's real name?


    3. Which R&R artist has been inducted into the RRHOF in three different capacities?


    4. What was the first All Girl act inducted into the RRHOF?


    5. Who gave the RRHOF induction speech for Run DMC?

  • 1. What Architect designed the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame?

    Pi or Pei or pie?

    2. What is Bo Diddley's real name?

    Squat...

    3. Which R&R artist has been inducted into the RRHOF in three different capacities?

    Gotta be group or groups plus solo or producer or something...

    I know Clapton is in solo plus Cream... and I think Yardbirds made it...

    I'll go with Eric.

    4. What was the first All Girl act inducted into the RRHOF?

    The Supremes?

    5. Who gave the RRHOF induction speech for Run DMC?

    Stephen Tyler?

  • 1. What Architect designed the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame?

    Pi or Pei or pie?

    2. What is Bo Diddley's real name?

    Squat...

    3. Which R&R artist has been inducted into the RRHOF in three different capacities?

    Gotta be group or groups plus solo or producer or something...

    I know Clapton is in solo plus Cream... and I think Yardbirds made it...

    I'll go with Eric.

    4. What was the first All Girl act inducted into the RRHOF?

    The Supremes?

    5. Who gave the RRHOF induction speech for Run DMC?

    Stephen Tyler?

    @tour2ma said:

    1. What Architect designed the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame?

    Pi or Pei or pie?

    Check

    2. What is Bo Diddley's real name?

    Squat...

    Check.....no, not really

    3. Which R&R artist has been inducted into the RRHOF in three different capacities?

    Gotta be group or groups plus solo or producer or something...

    I know Clapton is in solo plus Cream... and I think Yardbirds made it...

    I'll go with Eric.

    Check....and there is another answer that would have been right as well.

    4. What was the first All Girl act inducted into the RRHOF?

    The Supremes?

    Check

    5. Who gave the RRHOF induction speech for Run DMC?

    Stephen Tyler?

    You may have thought so, but no.

  • I knew the architect, not Bo's name, would have guessed Phil Spector, and the girl band the Ronettes. Oh well.

    WSS

  • The Gipper's Rock N Roll Trivia Quiz of the Week. Answer these, theme R&R HOF:


    1. What Architect designed the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame?


    2. What is Bo Diddley's real name?


    3. Which R&R artist has been inducted into the RRHOF in three different capacities?


    4. What was the first All Girl act inducted into the RRHOF?


    5. Who gave the RRHOF induction speech for Run DMC?

    @the-gipper said:

    The Gipper's Rock N Roll Trivia Quiz of the Week. Answer these, theme R&R HOF:
    Answers:
    1. What Architect designed the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame?
    I.M. Pei
    2. What is Bo Diddley's real name?
    Otha Ellis Bates McDaniel
    3. Which R&R artist has been inducted into the RRHOF in three different capacities?
    Eric Clapton as a member of the Yardbirds, Cream, and as a solo artist.
    4. What was the first All Girl act inducted into the RRHOF?
    The Supremes
    5. Who gave the RRHOF induction speech for Run DMC?
    Eminem gave the induction speech.
  • I had thought that for #3 that Neil Young may also apply. He is in as a member of Buffalo Springfield, and as a soloist.....and I had thought he was in for CSNY....but, I see that it is just CSN, not CSNY that was inducted.